Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37505 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

kevintoad

Pittsburgh, PA

#32669 Apr 2, 2014

Heres proof Global Warming exist

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#32670 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Climate Change Deception Easy Because Most Don’t Understand.
drtimball.com/2013/climate-change-deception-e... ...
by Dr. Tim Ball on June 17, 2013. in ... is because only 20 percent of the ... in response to events that challenged the AGW hypothesis. Skeptics was applied early in ...
The deliberate corruption of climate science by Dr. Tim Ball
www.globalwarmingskeptics.info/thread-2226-ne...
Global Warming Skeptics › Off Topic Discussion › The Gazebo ... Some will already know when Dr. Tim Ball describes the ... he successfully sold AGW to the ...
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
sounds like liberal hysterics to me.
H. L. Mencken.
Still don't know how to post links?

Can't you find a small child who can explain it for you?

Tim Ball is of course in the middle of a libel case for his allegations.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32671 Apr 2, 2014
harm on us wrote:
I was just at the ocean, it was the same as it was decades ago, you're mistaken.
"harm on us" is blind, a liar, & busted as not human.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/asia/...

"harm on us" earns its name, "harm on us".

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#32672 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>

I support 100%(ethanol-free) gasoline to the extent that it is superior to ethanol blends, as burned in gasoline engines.
you stand 100% with big oil instead of 90%, huh, hypocrite??

i deleted the rest of your rant to help you appear less hypocritical than you are.

peace out, little bigot....

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#32673 Apr 2, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Still don't know how to post links?
Can't you find a small child who can explain it for you?
Tim Ball is of course in the middle of a libel case for his allegations.
Thanks for playing. If you're so interested in Tim Ball, google him. Is he going to change your mind?

“you know i know”

denver

#32674 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"harm on us" is blind, a liar, & busted as not human.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/asia/...
"harm on us" earns its name, "harm on us".
Litesong is a hysterical , brainwashed ninny, he's to be ignored, as is his hysteria.

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists ...- Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../peer-reviewed-survey-finds... ;
Forbes
Feb 13, 2013 - They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC .... Just like calling AGW “deniers” instead of skeptics, of which is what .

Scientists opposing the mainstream assessment - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_scientists_oppos... ;
Wikipedia
List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming ... 2011 that expressed an opinion on anthropogenic global warming found that ..... simulations of climate is the principal reason why I remain a climate skeptic.

My Global Warming Skepticism, for Dummies - Roy Spencer ...
www.drroyspencer.com/my-global-warming-skepti... ;
Roy Spencer
It is important to understand at the outset that those of us who are skeptical of ... for the IPCC's anthropogenic global warming (AGW) house of cards to collapse.... 2) Why Do Some Scientists Say It's Cooling, while Others Say the Warming is ...

The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics ...
www.businessinsider.com/the-ten-most-importan... ;
Business Insider
Jul 30, 2009 - The media portrays climate scientists as having delivered a final verdict ... is that a few of these global-warming skeptics are actually respected!
litesong

Everett, WA

#32675 Apr 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"] hypocrite??
i deleted the rest of your rant to help you appear less hypocritical than you are.
peace out, little bigot....[/QUOTE]

Sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs don't like their facades exposed, is the only reason "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" deleted my post. Of course, racists must stick labels on those who would oppose them. However, racists never took science or chemistry to know how to make the glue stick.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32676 Apr 2, 2014
harm on us wrote:
Litesong is a hysterical , brainwashed ninny
"harm on us" has its own brand of macho science & mathematics, derived from the "false farts" school of non-indoctrinated non-intelligence.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#32677 Apr 2, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>saying, doing, and reposting the same thing over and over is a clear indication of insanity, cuckoo.
You would know,bird brain

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32678 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs don't like their facades exposed, is the only reason "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" deleted my post.
NO! honestly it is because your posts are repetitive and boring mindless rants from a retarded fuque who has the mentality of a five year old.

p.s. your fake wife is with a fake dude. does that make her a dyke or you a sick pervert?

got ethanol, smelt boi?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32679 Apr 2, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You would know,bird brain
shut up, grandma!! it's not my turn to put on your depends.

grab a corn cob, you stupid old hag.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32680 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"harm on us" has its own brand of macho science & mathematics, derived from the "false farts" school of non-indoctrinated non-intelligence.
where exactly did you go to school, indoctrinated idiot???
i bet you don't have the nads to answer that question!!!!!!!!!!
that's why your wife is fuquing a motor cycle mechanic who has pride in his GED!!
he has a job....he has your wife...and he has a GED!!!!
you don't have ANY of them!!!!!
bwaaahahhahahahahahhahahaaa
go photograph the mountinside some more this weekend while motorcycle man has his way with your woman.

“you know i know”

denver

#32681 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I dub thee "Farticus the Elder" and hysterical ninny.
algore

Disputanta, VA

#32682 Apr 3, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you stand 100% with big oil instead of 90%, huh, hypocrite??
peace out, little bigot....
i support biodiesel made from obese humans......just think muchelle obamas ass contains enuf fat to make about 10 gallons of biodiesel..........dont bury obese people,,,,just render the fat out of them and convert it to diesel...cremate the residue

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32683 Apr 3, 2014
If a piddlin' little varmint can do it, so can man!
http://news.yahoo.com/methane-spewing-microbe...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32684 Apr 3, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>where exactly did you go to school, indoctrinated idiot???
i bet you don't have the nads to answer that question!!!!!!!!!!
that's why your wife is fuquing a motor cycle mechanic who has pride in his GED!!
he has a job....he has your wife...and he has a GED!!!!
you don't have ANY of them!!!!!
bwaaahahhahahahahahhahahaaa
go photograph the mountinside some more this weekend while motorcycle man has his way with your woman.
More evidence that you have psychological problems.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32685 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Dumbfk tea baggers like you often confuse weather with climate change.
That's why I tell them what weather we have in western Europe

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32687 Apr 3, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence that you have psychological problems.
so....you're also a psychologist in addition to being a climatologist.

psssst....you suck at both, mullet!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32688 Apr 3, 2014
algore wrote:
<quoted text>i support biodiesel made from obese humans......just think muchelle obamas ass contains enuf fat to make about 10 gallons of biodiesel..........dont bury obese people,,,,just render the fat out of them and convert it to diesel...cremate the residue
plenty of feedstock in those haunches.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32689 Apr 3, 2014
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" said nuthun against AGW, except to use sleazy, slimy toxic AGW denier liar pro-oil, energy & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PEE-R.
AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months including winter, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.
/////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never took science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" was too busy being a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" & his campaign on sleazy slimy toxic topix AGW forums is increasingly ineffective. He has increased attacks against me, including detrimental comments about my wife. Something might be pushing "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" to explain its reprehensible conduct.
OMG the sky is falling!!!
//////////
"seventeen or seventy" said:
Time to pack it in and head for the hills
//////////
litesong wrote:
If you really want to defend "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y", you'll find the rat in the down wrong gully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrities escape raging California wildfire a... 3 hr Burning Liberals 1
My solution 12 hr Muslim Terror Att... 14
5 Somali Men Deported! 13 hr Space ace 24
News Longtime State Rep. Karen Clark Won't Seek Re-E... 19 hr cowboy chris 4
If you need a good laugh tune in Comedy News Ne... Sun Space ace 4
I Wasted My Vote on Trump Sun FBI Dirty - Trump... 37
News Holy shit, United Noodles found a big-ass lizar... Sat Alabama 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance