Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37492 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#32649 Apr 1, 2014
wasn't that global vortex 'thingy' used as a reason for global cooling in the 70's??

lol
DonPanic

Paris, France

#32650 Apr 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i'm surprised how so many feigned intellects so willingly support pseudoscience like AGW.
Oh, yeah, that's why they're feigned intellects.
Feigned intellects at least get datas about Minneapolis and Minesota topograhic map to check why it's colder there and now than Chicago instead of claiming that severe western USA winter is a hoax

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#32651 Apr 1, 2014
Severe weather isn't the hoax, politicians claiming to mitigate it with a new tax is the hoax. There hasn't been a single experimental test, that's how you can tell anthropogenic catastrophic climate change that "justifies" mitigation is pseudoscience.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32652 Apr 1, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Feigned intellects at least get datas about Minneapolis and Minesota topograhic map to check why it's colder there and now than Chicago instead of claiming that severe western USA winter is a hoax
it's always colder in minneapolis than in chicago.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32653 Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]wasn't that global vortex 'thingy' used as a reason for global cooling in the 70's?[/QUOTE]

In the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published about global warming, while only 7 papers were written about global cooling.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" doesn't know what is going on in 2014. It didn't know what was going on, in the 70's.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" had no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#32654 Apr 1, 2014
Minnesota temps continue to run 20 degrees below average, they have since September 2013.

There is NO Global Warming in Minnesota. NONE!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#32655 Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="gritty & mushy trigger"]Minnesota temps continue to run 20 degrees below average, they have since September 2013.[/QUOTE]

"gritty & mushy trigger"......Thank you for pointing out the power of AGW.

In the high Arctic over millions of square kilometers, NOT one day has been down to normal temperatures for 4+months, including the winter. Temperatures HAVE been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal. AGW energy enhanced warm fronts have forced themselves into the Arctic. With lots of AGW enhanced energy, cold Arctic fronts have been driven south to Canada & the U.S.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#32656 Apr 2, 2014
Trigger wrote:
Minnesota temps continue to run 20 degrees below average, they have since September 2013.
Minnesota isn't the world, Trigga.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/gistemp/nma...

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32657 Apr 2, 2014
Trigger wrote:
Ok, I'll watch what's gonna happen there next summer.
dem

United States

#32658 Apr 2, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>it's always colder in minneapolis than in chicago.
Dumbfk tea baggers like you often confuse weather with climate change.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32659 Apr 2, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to your climate alarmist circle jerk buds, tard.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32660 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published about global warming, while only 7 papers were written about global cooling.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" doesn't know what is going on in 2014. It didn't know what was going on, in the 70's.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" had no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
saying, doing, and reposting the same thing over and over is a clear indication of insanity, cuckoo.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32661 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
//////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" gushed:
......reposting the same thing is a clear indication of......
/////////
litesong wrote:
Thank you for reminding me.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32662 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
/////////
litesong wrote:
you never listen or comprehend, do you, big oil supporter?
litesong

Everett, WA

#32663 Apr 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]you never listen or comprehend, do you, big oil supporter?[/QUOTE]

litesong wrote:
//////////
/////////
litesong wrote:
//////////
//////////
I support 100%(ethanol-free) gasoline. The return to 100% gasoline would eliminate the "ethanol in gasoline" industry, which would decrease the use of oil. Plus, gasoline drivers' fuel consumption would drop by 8% to 5%, which would drop gasoline consumption.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" agrees with me, but must keep up appearances as a sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar AND a sleazy, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32664 Apr 2, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
litesong wrote:
//////////
/////////
litesong wrote:
//////////
//////////
I support 100%(ethanol-free) gasoline. The return to 100% gasoline would eliminate the "ethanol in gasoline" industry, which would decrease the use of oil. Plus, gasoline drivers' fuel consumption would drop by 8% to 5%, which would drop gasoline consumption.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" agrees with me, but must keep up appearances as a sleazy, slimy, steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar AND a sleazy, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
why are you calling me a racist again?

i already told you i didn't hate you.....regardless of your color.

i do pity you, though.

btw....i support 100% gasoline, too. so....we both stand with big oil!!!!!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#32665 Apr 2, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I trust more than NOAA than all the world's harmonious http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.h...
I bet there is ocean rise and I bet it will accelerate, 5 at 1 again.
I was just at the ocean, it was the same as it was decades ago, you're mistaken.

“you know i know”

denver

#32666 Apr 2, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you show up here to get teabagged. Whose first? litesong?
litesong

Everett, WA

#32667 Apr 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]why are you calling me a racist?....i support 100% gasoline, too.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was surprised at the great numbers of sleazy, slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs AND toxic topix AGW denier liars, that I discovered on toxic topix AGW forums. Few sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, supported & defended racists as you did.

Indeed, why are you sleazy, slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars so racist?
//////////
I support 100%(ethanol-free) gasoline to the extent that it is superior to ethanol blends, as burned in gasoline engines.

I don't support oil companies to the extent that several of my past non-turbo, non-hybrid, non-diesel cars have AVERAGED as much as 10-15% over the EPA highway average. My present car, criticized by many for poor fuel consumption, is averaging 25% higher than average mpg reports on several websites.

When an affordable dependable EV hits the market with a minimum 200mile range(more?), I'll be in the market.

“you know i know”

denver

#32668 Apr 2, 2014
Climate Change Deception Easy Because Most Don’t Understand.
drtimball.com/2013/climate-change-deception-e... ...

by Dr. Tim Ball on June 17, 2013. in ... is because only 20 percent of the ... in response to events that challenged the AGW hypothesis. Skeptics was applied early in ...

The deliberate corruption of climate science by Dr. Tim Ball
www.globalwarmingskeptics.info/thread-2226-ne...

Global Warming Skeptics › Off Topic Discussion › The Gazebo ... Some will already know when Dr. Tim Ball describes the ... he successfully sold AGW to the ...

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

sounds like liberal hysterics to me.
H. L. Mencken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you need a good laugh tune in Comedy News Ne... 7 hr Space ace 4
I Wasted My Vote on Trump 15 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 37
5 Somali Men Deported! 15 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 23
News Longtime State Rep. Karen Clark Won't Seek Re-E... Sat Tam from Alabama 3
News Holy shit, United Noodles found a big-ass lizar... Sat Alabama 4
mapp Fri MAPP 1
Will Al Frankenstein step down Dec 8 Lois Lane 23

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance