Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35577 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“I'm Hillary's Deplorable”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#32628 Mar 31, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
In Europe, coal use endangered forests with acid rains in the 1970th , we saw the forests recovery with the stoppage of many coal mines and coal industrial use.
You're writing about sulfur, not carbon dioxide or climate. Low sulfur coal is the answer.

“I'm Hillary's Deplorable”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#32629 Mar 31, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"When reason is against a man," said Thomas Hobbes, "a man will be against reason." The Republican Plan To Invalidate Scientific Research http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/22769-the-...
Please explain, how is looking for experimental tests unscientific?

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#32630 Mar 31, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.
at what percentage was the agw enhancement part?

i'll wait...
algore

Cincinnati, OH

#32631 Mar 31, 2014
lard rendering (boilin the fat out of the body) can yield enuf fat or grease to make several gallons of biodiesel.......muchelle obama has an ass of sufficient size to make about 10 gallons.......lots of the blak walmart shoppers are so obese that they could yield even more grease for conversion......COULD FAT ASS PEOPLE BE CONSIDERED A RENEWABLE RESOURCE

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#32632 Mar 31, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it as you want, I still bet 5 at one on manmade climate imbalance and plenty problems because of ocean level rise
At present there is no ocean level rise, you're mistaken as usual.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32633 Apr 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
You're writing about sulfur, not carbon dioxide or climate. Low sulfur coal is the answer.
I'm talking about carbonic acid, that react with limestone
CO2 + H2O -> H2CO3
Coal contains also sulfur.
As the use of coal did boost fog, it's a climatic issue, London and all northern Europe industrial regions suffered heavy fogs when use of coal was at top by the 1960th.
Now London and the Europe industrial regions have fog only with cold wet meteo conditions.
Anyhow your say
Brian_G wrote:
There's never been an exprimental test of climate change mitigation; that's how you can tell its a hoax and man made catastrophic climate change is pseudoscience.
is very stupid,
You pretend in science knowledge, but you cannot experiment on climate change, the Earth climate is unique, complex and chaotic, you have no other sample of Earth climate to experiment with, thus your proposition is 100% pointless, not to say it's damned stupid.
All you can do is studying past variations of Earth Climate and try to find some similarity with actual or forecasted conditions.

Charlie's

#32634 Apr 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
At present there is no ocean level rise, you're mistaken as usual.
Sorry, I trust more than NOAA than all the world's harmonious http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.h...
I bet there is ocean rise and I bet it will accelerate, 5 at 1 again.

Charlie's

#32635 Apr 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Please explain, how is looking for experimental tests unscientific?
Maybe picking you with bubonic bacillus filled syringe and say it's for scientific experiment
the sky is falling

Minneapolis, MN

#32636 Apr 1, 2014
Honest Liberal wrote:
These scientists are heros of person kind. They care about our planet and have no ulterior motive. We need to pass the Fairness Doctrine so Fox News and others bought by Big Oil will no longer brainwash the sheep.
big al gore me, hey I invented the internet boy. Where is big al gore me ? looking for a Halloween costume with tipper ?
litesong

Everett, WA

#32637 Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"].....at what percentage was the agw enhancement part?
i'll wait...[/QUOTE]

Already explained:

AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.
/////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" already waited too long for science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" was too busy being a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32638 Apr 1, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Already explained:
/////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" already waited too long for science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" was too busy being a sleazy slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
can't drag yourself way, huh?
why do you insist on crawling back when you say i'm following you?

LOL

i know why you favor climate alarmism!!! no matter what weather does....you come up with the same conclusion. is that because you're lazy or just too dumb to figure out things on your own, son?

got economics?

get back to me when you figure out how selling more fuel types without RIN's attached will make the overall price go down, okay, smart kid!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#32639 Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"].........QUOTE]

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" said nuthun concerning AGW.

/////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never took science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32640 Apr 1, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" said nuthun concerning AGW.
/////////
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never took science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
you're lying and making stuff up again, trolling E10 hatin' hypocrite.
agw warm fronts is just another warmist fairy tale. if you can't quantify it you can't identify it.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32642 Apr 1, 2014
your...not you're

lol

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32643 Apr 1, 2014
motorcycle mechanics say global warming is a lunch time "PIPE DREAM" for them!!
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#32644 Apr 1, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
you're wife is planning to take a 'poler' vortex from a motor cycle mechanic who only has a GED during her lunch break.
Way to stay classy my flat earth friend!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32645 Apr 1, 2014
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to stay classy my flat earth friend!
hey, dipstick, when you people start holding your crowd to any standards of conduct......check back then.

i'm sick of the hypocrisy by you kooks.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32646 Apr 1, 2014
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-history-o...

i'm surprised how so many feigned intellects so willingly support pseudoscience like AGW. Oh, yeah, that's why they're feigned intellects.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32647 Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]you're lying and making stuff up again
agw warm fronts is just another warmist fairy tale.[/QUOTE]

Of course not.
"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" said nuthun against AGW, except to use sleazy, slimy toxic AGW denier liar pro-oil, energy & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PEE-R.

AGW enhanced warm fronts have strongly pushed into the North Pole millions of square kilometers for 4+ months including winter, such that NOT one day has been as low as normal temperatures. Also, temperatures have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over normal temperatures. So much energy is in the NP millions of square kilometers, that cold Arctic fronts are powerfully pushed to the south, pouring cold over populated regions of Canada & the U.S.
/////////

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" & his campaign on sleazy slimy toxic topix AGW forums is increasingly ineffective. He has increased attacks against me, including detrimental comments about my wife. Something might be pushing "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" to explain its reprehensible conduct.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32648 Apr 1, 2014
did you not read the link on the previous post, son?

lol

i think my comments about you and your 'wife' hits home and strikes closer to the truth than your repeated comments about my DEE-ploooma.

bwaaahahaaahahaaa

you get what you give, mullet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) 11 hr Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... 20 hr Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sun LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sat Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sep 24 cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! Sep 24 cantmakeitup 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Sep 23 LIbEralS 548

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages