Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35568 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#32495 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Where's litesong? Here's another denier w/o hs diploma!
if you cuckoo's are so much smarter than everyone.....why can't you ever seem to show it, son?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32496 Mar 25, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if you cuckoo's[sic] are so much smarter than everyone.....why can't you ever seem to show it, son?
To you, impossible, you lack comprehension..

BWAHAHAHA
litesong

Everett, WA

#32497 Mar 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]if you cuckoo......[/QUOTE]

Ah....."ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully" needs to hear the Delius, "On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring", again:

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#32498 Mar 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Most english speaking peoples, who know science, understand you very well.
Most english speaking peoples, who are slimy steenking toxic topix AGW deniers, & who had no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, make strong efforts NOT to understand you.
Blab,blab,blab

“you know i know”

denver

#32499 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>It's night in Paris. So I'll reply until 'Don' joins the forum tomorrow.
Actually, much is underestimated but predictions improve every day with science progress.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas, duh. It's thus the man-made global warming that is driving the global climate change, sealevel rise, floods, droughts, species, etc while CO2 has additional effects like ocean acidification.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/ocean-acidifi...
Don? Your gay lover? or are you"donning" your dunce cap?

“you know i know”

denver

#32500 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>cont'd:
It was issued on the eve of a conference bringing climate scientists together with officials from over 100 governments in Japan from March 25-29 to approve a report on the effects of future global warming and how these might be mitigated.
A draft of this report, from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), says global warming will disrupt food supplies, slow world economic growth and may already be causing irreversible damage to nature.
The chair of the IPCC, Rajendra Pachauri, told Reuters last week that the report made even more compelling the scientific arguments for a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
Some 200 countries have agreed to try to limit global warming to less than 2.0 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial times, largely by cutting emissions from burning fossil fuels like coal, oil and gas.
Skeptics argue that changes in global weather are the product of natural fluctuations or other natural causes.
But such arguments were rejected by Jarraud.
Natural phenomena like volcanoes or the El Nino/La Nina weather patterns originating in Pacific Ocean temperature changes had always framed the planet's climate, affecting heat levels and disasters like drought and floods, he said.
"But many of the extreme events of 2013 were consistent with what we would expect as a result of human-induced climate change," declared the WMO chief, pointing to the destruction wreaked by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
Another example was the record hot summer of 2012-13 in Australia which brought huge bush fires and destruction of property. Computer simulations showed the heat wave was 5 times as likely under human influence on climate, Jarraud said.
Among other extreme events of 2013 probably due to climate change were winter freezes in the U.S. south-east and Europe, heavy rains and floods in north-east China and eastern Russia, snow across the Middle East and drought in south-east Africa.
Meaningless blather, predictions that won't come true, like all the previous predictions.

“you know i know”

denver

#32501 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>To you, impossible, you lack comprehension..
BWAHAHAHA
Yur a hysterical ninny:

Satellites show no global warming for 17 years 5 months | Watts Up ...
wattsupwiththat.com/.../satellites-show-no-gl... ;
Watts Up With That?
Feb 6, 2014 - My own prediction is that the number of media reporting 17 years 5 months without any global warming will be approximately equal to the ...
No global warming for 17 years, 6 months | Watts Up With That?
wattsupwiththat.com/.../no-global-warming-for... ;
Watts Up With That?
Mar 4, 2014 - By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley Seventeen and a half years. Not a flicker of global warming. The RSS satellite record, the first of the five ..

Updated Global Temperature: No global warming for 17 years, 6 ...
www.climatedepot.com/.../updated-global-tempe... ;
Mar 4, 2014 - The graph below shows no global warming at all for 17 years 6 months:... Update: Excuse number 10 for the global warming 'pause'...

The Period Of No Global Warming Will Soon Be Longer Than - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../the-period-of-no-global-wa... ;
Forbes
Feb 24, 2014 - But the record of satellite measurements of global atmospheric temperatures now shows no warming for at least 17 years and 5 months, from ...

Seven global warming alarmist setbacks in 2013 | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../the-top-seven-global-warm... ;
The Daily Caller
Dec 20, 2013 - Hold your champagne glasses high this holiday season, because the end of 2013 marks the 17th year without global warming.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32502 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless blather, predictions that won't come true, like all the previous predictions.
If you say so meaninglessly..

Hear this one..

Just as Keystone represents an extreme form of oil drilling—tar sands oil is steamed from underground after the earth above has been shaved of vegetation—so Cove Point represents the new frontier of post-fracking natural gas production. By connecting vast underground fossil fuel deposits with the infrastructure needed to bring them to market, Keystone and Cove Point threaten to unleash massive greenhouse gas emissions. Both are also aimed predominantly at export rather than domestic markets.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32503 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Don? Your gay lover? or are you"donning" your dunce cap?
No, no, no.

Global warming is undeniably man-made!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32504 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur a hysterical ninny:
Satellites show no global warming for 17 years 5 months | Watts Up ...
wattsupwiththat.com/.../satellites-show-no-gl... ;
Watts Up With That?
Feb 6, 2014 - My own prediction is that the number of media reporting 17 years 5 months without any global warming will be approximately equal to the ...
No global warming for 17 years, 6 months | Watts Up With That?
wattsupwiththat.com/.../no-global-warming-for... ;
Watts Up With That?
Mar 4, 2014 - By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley Seventeen and a half years. Not a flicker of global warming. The RSS satellite record, the first of the five ..
Updated Global Temperature: No global warming for 17 years, 6 ...
www.climatedepot.com/.../updated-global-tempe... ;
Mar 4, 2014 - The graph below shows no global warming at all for 17 years 6 months:... Update: Excuse number 10 for the global warming 'pause'...
The Period Of No Global Warming Will Soon Be Longer Than - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../the-period-of-no-global-wa... ;
Forbes
Feb 24, 2014 - But the record of satellite measurements of global atmospheric temperatures now shows no warming for at least 17 years and 5 months, from ...
Seven global warming alarmist setbacks in 2013 | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../the-top-seven-global-warm... ;
The Daily Caller
Dec 20, 2013 - Hold your champagne glasses high this holiday season, because the end of 2013 marks the 17th year without global warming.
You are indeed hysterical!

Refer to my previous posts. Now this one:

Just as Keystone represents an extreme form of oil drilling—tar sands oil is steamed from underground after the earth above has been shaved of vegetation—so Cove Point represents the new frontier of post-fracking natural gas production. By connecting vast underground fossil fuel deposits with the infrastructure needed to bring them to market, Keystone and Cove Point threaten to unleash massive greenhouse gas emissions. Both are also aimed predominantly at export rather than domestic markets.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32505 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>To you, impossible, you lack comprehension..
BWAHAHAHA
poor little spaced blues isn't even smart enough to give a grown up response.

middle school grad?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32506 Mar 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....."ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully" needs to hear the Delius, "On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring", again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EhDxFA-GfAcXX
short bus grad?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#32507 Mar 25, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no.
Global warming is undeniably man-made!
you're a misguided and gullible fool.
take your commie azz to a vocational school.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32508 Mar 25, 2014
I just hope my dumb little minions like litethong, spaceslut and others are doing their job. I mean with great lakes ice at its thickest in decades, arctic and antarctic ice and temperatures at the lowest in years, countries suffering from record cold temps, record prices for heating fuel, Its killing my bottom line. I mean we have to turn this thing around. I need money, I need to make global warming real again. I cannot stand for the news to get out that hurricanes and tornadoes are at record lows and...just lord. I need money to heat my mansions and fuel my private jets and suvs. This is terrible. And on top of that, some of our esteemed scientist are seeing the light and, oh god, telling the truth. Forgive me, I had to take a heart pill. NOW get to work you slugs. I need you to keep lying, I mean spreading the word.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32509 Mar 25, 2014
desperate warmist wrote:
great lakes ice at its thickest in decades, arctic..... temperatures at the lowest in years, countries suffering from record cold temps.....
Thank you for lying about high Arctic temperatures.
AGW enhanced warm fronts have pushed strongly into the North Pole region for the last 4+months, such that, over millions of square kilometers around the NP, not one day has been of normal temperature. Average temperatures over those millions of square kilometers have been as high as 16degC(29degF) over average. So much heat & energy are in the Arctic that AGW powerfully & rapidly pushes what Arctic "cold" is there, south onto Canada & the U.S.(central & eastern), even setting cold weather temperature lows with all that "warm" Arctic cold. Sometimes, Arctic cold is forced even further south, to Mexico, Central America, southern China, India, Iran, Iraq, & Northern Africa, setting cold weather records there & even snowing in Iraq & Northern Africa.

You're making an excellent AGW reporter with your lies, often delineating the enhanced AGW energies throughout the world. Thank you.

Location hidden

#32510 Mar 26, 2014
Antarctica records unofficial coldest temperature ever

A reading of 135.8 degrees below zero was measured in Antarctica, using remote sensing from satellites.

And thats this year. Damn those cold temps.

Location hidden

#32511 Mar 26, 2014
New Record for Coldest Place on Earth, in Antarctica
Scientists measure lowest temperature on Earth via satellites.
If you think this winter is cold, be glad you're not in Antarctica.

Using new satellite data, scientists have measured the most frigid temperature ever recorded on the continent's eastern highlands: about -136°F (-93°C)—colder than dry ice.

The temperature breaks the 30-year-old record of about -128.6°F (-89.2°C), measured by the Vostok weather station in a nearby location.(Related: "South Pole Expeditions Then and Now: How Does Their Food and Gear Compare?")

Location hidden

#32512 Mar 26, 2014
Barring an about face by nature or adjustments, it appears that for the first time since 2001, Arctic Sea ice will hit the “normal” line as defined by the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) for this time of year.

Oh god, we cannot let this news out, If it continues to build, we we will lose on the lie of global warming. How will I continue to fuel my many private jets and suvs? Damn you sorry minions.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32513 Mar 26, 2014
Desperate Warmist wrote:
New Record for Coldest Place on Earth, in Antarctica
Scientists measure lowest temperature on Earth via satellites.
If you think this winter is cold, be glad you're not in Antarctica.
Using new satellite data, scientists have measured the most frigid temperature ever recorded on the continent's eastern highlands: about -136°F (-93°C)—colder than dry ice.
The temperature breaks the 30-year-old record of about -128.6°F (-89.2°C), measured by the Vostok weather station in a nearby location.(Related: "South Pole Expeditions Then and Now: How Does Their Food and Gear Compare?")
You must read full news, "Although they announced the new record this week, the temperature record was set on August 10, 2010."

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32514 Mar 26, 2014
Now, it's satellite measured temperature, Nothing to see with temperatures under shelter. Such low temperature has probably been set with strong wind and all scientists say that it's very localised..
Just notice that this record low temperature has been registered at 13000 feets altitude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Tue Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8
Did Ilhan Omar marry her Brother ? Aug 15 cowboy chris 2
News Man Dead After Shooting In Northeast Minneapolis Aug 11 Knock off purse s... 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages