Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37426 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#32374 Mar 18, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're a vandal jerk and proud of it? You need some jail time, dude.
What color is your hybrid?
litesong

Everett, WA

#32375 Mar 18, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
You faked a post from Litesong (#32348).....
Just saw the commotion here, "Fair Game". No, post #32348 is mine:..... litesong from Everett, WA. Someone else(I think "denier"?) has been faking my posts, at times.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#32379 Mar 18, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>because you and litesong say so??
say cheese, cheesy!!
better luck next time, loser.
More cheese, rat?

Physics or cheese? Rat goes for cheese every time. BWAHAHAH

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#32381 Mar 18, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Whine.. whine... LOL
You're the one whining about the BS AGW, not me, You're the chicken little hysteric, not me. You think the world is going to end, not me.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32382 Mar 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"]http://principi a-scientific.org/publications/ PSI_Miatello_Refutation_GHE.pd f
a little bed reading for you 'whirlybirds'.[/QUOTE]

Just leftovers from the "Global Warming Swindle" & all bunches of non-science tied up into a package.

http://denierlist.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/al...

"ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" must be so new to AGW deniers, it doesn't even know its own old, worn-out & never correct, slimy steenking toxic AGW denier errors of the past.

“you know i know”

denver

#32383 Mar 18, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Whine,.. whine,.. LOL
Poor poor pops, no greenhouse gas physics!
How/s your wind powered lawn mower coming along? LMAO

“you know i know”

denver

#32384 Mar 18, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Macho science of slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier. The rest of its story was old hat from way back & a lie of big booty proportions.
No one is denying you're a hysterical numbskull.
litesong

Everett, WA

#32386 Mar 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="ritedownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]i dare you.....[/QUOTE]

Don' haf ta do a thang!!?? If any calculations that slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers made, had mathematical truth to revolutionize science as is known today, slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers would be venerated in the whole world. However, slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers remain slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers, having no scientific or mathematical authority.

Slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers keep setting forth incorrect mathematics & science, that only other slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers accept, because the vast number of slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers, never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in their poorly (or non-earned) hi skule DEE-plooomaas.

“you know i know”

denver

#32387 Mar 18, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' haf ta do a thang!!?? If any calculations that slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers made, had mathematical truth to revolutionize science as is known today, slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers would be venerated in the whole world. However, slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers remain slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers, having no scientific or mathematical authority.
Slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers keep setting forth incorrect mathematics & science, that only other slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers accept, because the vast number of slimy steenking toxic AGW deniers, never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in their poorly (or non-earned) hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
Jobs???

We don't need no steeenking jobs!!!

not so britesong

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#32389 Mar 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
You do know that the Gore family made their fortune in mining for Coal and rare metals on their land near Carthage TN
Your Global Warming Preacher is a fraud
OMG The Sky is Falling....The Sky is Falling
I started cybernetics and Earth sighting as a biosphere at the Geography university department in 1970
I'm not Al Gore fan, stop bothering me with him.
As I'm not as good physicist, I wonder, should polar ices melt, if sea rise would be higher at the equator because Eath rotation, and if that may slow Earth rotation a little bit will and it's not Al Gore who will answer.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#32390 Mar 19, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw the commotion here, "Fair Game". No, post #32348 is mine:..... litesong from Everett, WA. Someone else(I think "denier"?) has been faking my posts, at times.
Oh, Litesong, with people faking your posts, why weren't you more careful to put
ritedownthemiddle's words in quotes?

"the green troll"

#32391 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i don't fake identities.
i don't post under any other name.
you, son, are a liar!! if you think you have any evidence to the contrary i sure would like to see it!! if you don't....just admit you're making the shyt up!
you people makes claims and accusations based on your beliefs. opinions are all you have.
Looks like you were telling the truth and I owe you an apology: Litesong was quoting your words but messed up the quote tags so it looked like you wrote the post.

Very sorry about the false accusation.

"the green troll"

#32392 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i dare you to prove one calculation wrong or prove anything wrong in it!!!
lol
let's see how smart you really are, dimwit.
You think the equations prove back radiation doesn't exist?

Go out into your garden and measure it!

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2013/04/direct-ev...

Yes, the equations are meaningless, the conclusions are demonstrably wrong, and the "paper" is the work of an internet crank.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32393 Mar 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one whining about the BS AGW, not me, You're the chicken little hysteric, not me. You think the world is going to end, not me.
Why are you replying, then?

I did not address you, duh. But now I will:

Whine,,, whine, LOL.

You hardly know anything, huh.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32394 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>ahhhhh....the little mouse is sulking because he had his ass handed to him......again!!!
why isn't it warming, son?
for someone who likes to tell how bright he is.....you sure leave the lights off when given the opportunity to shine.
better luck next time, little lap dog.
You are most confused. BWAHAHA

You bring your hired guns just as confused as you. Where do you find "harmo" et al? At a street corner where you live, LOL.

"the green troll"

#32398 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i never said back radiation doesn't exist. i do say it doesn't cause a greenhouse effect.
if the calculations are wrong....how so?
an internet crank??
lol
The "paper" you linked to says backradiation doesn't exist.

Backradiation is measurable from the ground, and it is increasing just at the frequency where CO2 emits.

This is measurable greenhouse warming.

Why would I bother with equations that say it doesn't exist?

Might as well waste time looking for the errors in equations that say powered flight is impossible when I can see a jet plane crossing the sky.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32399 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>who needs to find hired guns to go up against a blind cripple, son.
everyone is here on their own volition as far as i know. i suspect you're a groupie type though. you feel safer that way,son?
A blind cripple?

You cited an Italian lawyer for physics and then you you say you never said it..
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32402 Mar 19, 2014
Stupid.. stupid.. the lawyer even says space has no temp.. BWAHAHAHA
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32404 Mar 19, 2014
Space is not vacuum, pops.

Go back to cheese; you are hungry for more.

"the green troll"

#32407 Mar 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>?
where does the paper say back radiation is non existent?
what the paper clearly demonstrates is that back radiation doesn't yield the heat trapping effect espoused by alarmists.
btw.....i chose to give you a pass, but you should've read your own link a little more closely.
As I said, the heat trapping effect is an observable and measurable fact.

Trying to prove it doesn't exist is lying tying to prove that the Earth isn't round.

And yes, the paper says back radiation doesn't exist- so we know you haven't even read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 5 min Get Real 101
Who hates Trump more DavyCrockett or Charlie Ga... 6 hr Davycrockett 2
Rocket man the New Democrat leader 21 hr Cat Fan 9
Confirmed: trump was wiretapped Thu Hillary Blames ot... 4
Maggies Move to Minnesota Thu Irish 6
Who's Your Favorite Actress? Thu Irish 3
Irish: I'm Back Thu Irish 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance