Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34402 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#31851 Feb 20, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
OMG you are really serious about this.......OK Pal, I will tell you what when the Global Warmists have about 200 years worth of Data I might listen. As of now we only have temperature and rainfall data and guess what nothing has changed, we had hot months 100 years ago. I say So What
The problem is that ifever men activities and greenhouses rejections gaz keep on actual trend, we can't wait for 200 years more datas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Charlie's

#31852 Feb 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
let's put you in a vat of DDT and see how long it takes you to "generate resistance", OK?
You can't put me, unless you want fierce fight,(I have Viet blood), nor clouds of mosquitoes in a vat of DDT, you spray it on hundreds square miles with more or less concentration. With genetic variability of the mosquitoes population, little number have immunity to DDT, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/...
survive and multiply, that's how natural selection works.

Charlie's

#31858 Feb 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
The point is when Al Gore invented global warming it was perhaps 15 years ago, that isn't jack for data to support his assumptions.
Just Saying
Al Gore didn't invent anything http://www.aip.org/history/climate/co2.htm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31859 Feb 21, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
great response.......
We know that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" had a poor response, never getting science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-ploomaa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#31860 Feb 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is when Al Gore invented global warming it was perhaps 15 years ago, that isn't jack for data to support his assumptions.
Just Saying
Maurice Strong would be a more accurate name for launching the "environmental movement" like back in 72 at a UN conference. And he is still making millions off it today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31868 Feb 21, 2014
[QUOTE who=""ratdownthemidd le", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]what is your list of accomplishments in academia, son?[/QUOTE]

We know "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-ploomaa. We also know that "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" is disrespectful of those less fortunate them himself. "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" could also be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31869 Feb 21, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
...... creatures.....
We know "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" only has a resemblance to a creature.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#31872 Feb 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sky is Falling crowd is actually worried about this nonsense.
I would suggest they head to the hills, find a clean source of groundwater, dig a well, build a cabin and learn how to live off the land
I give those city folk about a week before they head back to their cozy air conditioned homes and their SUV.
I just love that the idiots that believe in GW/Climate Change can't trash the coal industry enough...especially Obama and his EPA. But they can't brag enough about the electric car and do enough to try to sell the electric car.....Obama was big on that movement...but wait, isn't electric plants fueled by....what.....OMG COAL!!!!!

The environmental movement/GW/Climate Change is a money making movement. And that is about the only thing provable about their "science".
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31873 Feb 21, 2014
seventeen or seventy wrote:
....give those city folk about a week before they head back to their cozy......
Setting up a meaningless story, "seventeen or seventy", like many touched touchy toxic topix AGW deniers, plays "macho duck", believing football trumps science.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#31874 Feb 21, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you're a man of goodwill, you brought to tropical countries vaccines and DDT, sparing 50 millions who didn't die.
Thanks to your good cares, they have exploding populations over country ressources,
and neither Europe nor USA want them
Let them make something of their own country. The white man's burden.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#31875 Feb 21, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupefying stupidity.
describes you and the hysterics perfectly, good one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#31876 Feb 21, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't put me, unless you want fierce fight,(I have Viet blood), nor clouds of mosquitoes in a vat of DDT, you spray it on hundreds square miles with more or less concentration. With genetic variability of the mosquitoes population, little number have immunity to DDT, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/...
survive and multiply, that's how natural selection works.
Thank you Hyung Darwin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#31877 Feb 21, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with a bagger...who "believes" they'll be alive 200 years from now, right ???
LMAO !
Pretty amusing, you believe that & WE care what you "think"....
Hardly, har har !
You've just put yourself lower that random key smashing...
Who teabagged you? Al Snore? Obama? Someone on here? You little pervert.

“you know i know”

denver

#31878 Feb 21, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore didn't invent anything http://www.aip.org/history/climate/co2.htm
Hysteria have many fathers

Confuscious

“you know i know”

denver

#31879 Feb 21, 2014
Baggers wrote:
Another "man" is global warming ???
WOW !
Here, I thought it was temperature on a global basis raising over time ....
Poor baggers, When the Koch Bros make money, it's capitalism, when ANYONE ELSE makes money, it's a "conspiracy" ???
LMAO !
When YOU have to define terms, you've lost EVERY argument....
The "koch" bros., teabagged you? Those old rascals, I didn't think they could get it up.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#31880 Feb 21, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i think warmies care more about the politics involved where promoting climate change is concerned. i really see no intellectual argument for why they so religiously believe in an untested theory.
warmies are emotional creatures, too.
Considering you are the one who uses politicians for your apparent scientific debate against GW,lol, one would have to conclude it is you who are confused on the facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31881 Feb 21, 2014
harm on us wrote:
Let them make something of their own country. The white man's burden.
A slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig touched touchy toxic topix AGW denier continues its ancestry of racism, death & stealing land that wasn't theirs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Charlie's

#31882 Feb 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Confuscious
I can see that reading your posts

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#31884 Feb 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Confuscious
What's your source for that claim?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#31885 Feb 22, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>What's your source for that claim?
As usual, hysposteria.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grossest thing ever 1 hr space ace 1
Third Term for Obama ? 3 hr Tellitlikeitis 20
Don Trump is a rapist 3 hr Tellitlikeitis 13
Delete Hulk Hogan 5 hr space ace 2
van halen 1978 album 5 hr space ace 2
Brave Great White Hunter Mr Palmer 5 hr Ethical Hunter 6
Trump leads in florida! 6 hr private guy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages