Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
SevenTee

Williamsburg, OH

#31789 Feb 18, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a man made issue
It's a men made issue now that we are over 7 billions and that our gaz exhausts are larger than that average annual volcanoes gaz exhausts
Global Warming is unprovable, there is no possible way to model the Earth and predict something so complicated. You obviously never took Chemistry or Physics at the University level. You can always analyze climate data and draw conclusions either way. Besides we only have climate data going back about 100 years.

You are sucking the koolaid Pal

Why do you care about Global Warming? Don't you have a hobby or interest in something more important.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#31791 Feb 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Global Warming is unprovable, there is no possible way to model the Earth and predict something so complicated. You obviously never took Chemistry or Physics at the University level. You can always analyze climate data and draw conclusions either way. Besides we only have climate data going back about 100 years.
You are sucking the koolaid Pal
Why do you care about Global Warming? Don't you have a hobby or interest in something more important.
You didn't go to one of those Christian Universitys by chance. Because there is plenty of scientific data , from various University's and scientists globally , that tell us differently. Your free to look at the 1000s of research papers online/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pete

Grandville, MI

#31793 Feb 18, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are "mis-information"? Fascinating.
Global warming isnt science at all...
It's politics only.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SevenTee

Williamsburg, OH

#31795 Feb 18, 2014
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't go to one of those Christian Universitys by chance. Because there is plenty of scientific data , from various University's and scientists globally , that tell us differently. Your free to look at the 1000s of research papers online/
I don't have time to waste on research papers.

I hope you understand the research is FUNDED by Government Grants.

Think about that for a while and you will figure out this is good old fashioned POLITICS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#31796 Feb 18, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming isnt science at all...
It's politics only.

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/env...

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Glo...

it is the responsibility of the citizens to educate themselves on facts, so that when you elect someone to represent you, it is based on fact, and not something someone says for votes. Do not rely on your politicians to explain things they have no ideal about, I mean ,yous understand that your 2 party system, is actually sponsored by the same corporations, right? That the federal Reserve, is a private bank, that the interest on your national debt, is the profit for a handful of mostly European bankers.? That China owns about 3 trillion of your debt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#31797 Feb 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to waste on research papers.
I hope you understand the research is FUNDED by Government Grants.
Think about that for a while and you will figure out this is good old fashioned POLITICS.
Again, laziness is no excuse for ignorance. You don;t trust your own government, but your governments failure is a reflection of the lack of participation of an uneducated,uninformed citenzry. Might I suggest you look at some Northern European,Canadian and Japanese scientists Even Chinese scientists have concluded the Earth is going through global warming. Oh you don't need to explain good ol'fashion bread and circus politics to me my friend, your country is a golden example of that,lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#31798 Feb 18, 2014
Lol!!!

You warmies have gone off the rails!

You can't really expect people to believe you're as smart as you want us to believe..... When you post so much idiocy, can you my son's?

Bwaaaahaaaahhhaaaa

What a bunch of misguided clams.

:-D

Peace out, wpohf!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31799 Feb 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ","middleofthedownwr onggully"] gone off the rails![/QUOTE]

AGW advocates are on the right science rail. But, touched touchy toxic topix AGW deniers, who have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in their poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas have been on another rail the other side of the mountain.

Since: Feb 14

Hanoi, Vietnam

#31800 Feb 18, 2014
These professors are so admirable.They have great care about our planet and they are also trying to raise the awareness of people from all over the world about this hot issue. Nowadays, more and more people are well aware of this phenomemnon. However, some people are not interested in it eventhough global warming is creating bad impact on the life of human-beings and threating our existence. I believe that with the high awareness and action of everyone from all over the world, we can somehow solve this problem. Therefore, I am doing a research about the relationship between "Green House Effect and Global Warming" with the hope to draw the attention of other professors and students about this issue. I hope that you can share with me more information or sources of previous articles and research about this phenomenon, so that I will be able to read them as reference for the best completion of my research!. Thank you in advance!

Since: Dec 06

One of Paris nicest district

#31801 Feb 19, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
Global Warming is unprovable, there is no possible way to model the Earth and predict something so complicated. You obviously never took Chemistry or Physics at the University level.
Before university level, I was to be at first a batchelor es "Experimental Sciences", we had physical and chemistry lab 4 hours per week, studies mainly aimed at Medecine,
My university studies were Architecture and Geography.
My job is illustrator for science magazines, science books, schoolbooks and youth documentary books.
SevenTee wrote:
You can always analyze climate data and draw conclusions either way.
Now it's human activity datas which must be under survey
SevenTee wrote:
Besides we only have climate data going back about 100 years.
In France, we have also scriptures and testimonies up to the 8th century, Climatic datas can be extracted form these testmonies, such a harvesting dates,
SevenTee wrote:
Yes, I manage entertainment science workshops in Public Schools where, for instance, we measure the heating speed under red light of a bottle filled up with plain air and compare with the heating speed of a bottle filled up with air added with gaz extracted out of a soda bottle.

#31802 Feb 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Don't you miss DDT ?Another liberal hysteria gone horribly wrong:
Malaria Victims: How Environmentalist Ban on DDT Caused 50 ...
www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.a... DDT was sprayed widely in India ... In South Africa, malaria rates plummeted by 80 percent in just 18 months as a result of spraying small amounts of ...
"This is a story of triumph and tragedy. The triumph occurred in the middle part of the 20th century, when the larger part of mankind finally succeeded in overcoming the ravages of malaria, the deadly infectious disease that had afflicted the human race since the dawn of time (and which, by one estimate, had killed approximately half the people who had ever lived on earth). But within three decades, the triumph would give way to tragedy when leftist ideologues, professing concern for the integrity of the natural environment, collaborated to ban the use of the pesticide best known by the acronym DDT—the very substance that had made it possible to vanquish malaria from vast portions of the globe. By means of that ban, environmentalists effectively ensured that, over the course of the ensuing 30+ years, more than 50 million people would die needlessly of a disease that was entirely preventable."
Everything some liberal says or claims must be taken with a healthy doose of skepticism.
The problem with DDT you forget is that it doesn't make a difference bitwin mosquitoes and other insects we don't want to get rid off

#31803 Feb 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Lol!!!
You warmies have gone off the rails!
You can't really expect people to believe you're as smart as you want us to believe..... When you post so much idiocy, can you my son's?
Bwaaaahaaaahhhaaaa
What a bunch of misguided clams.
:-D
Peace out, wpohf!
Congratulations for such scientific refutations
"Bwaaaahaaaahhhaaaa" is indeed your most persuasive argument

#31804 Feb 19, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
Global Warming is unprovable, there is no possible way to model the Earth and predict something so complicated. You obviously never took Chemistry or Physics at the University level. You can always analyze climate data and draw conclusions either way.
You obviously don't read previous messages and know nothing about cybernetic which is study of dynamical systems.
When interactions in a system are too complex, you make it a black box, in case ot the Earth, measure the entering energy, substract the energy radiated, get positive result: Earth is warming, negative result: Earth is cooling
Repeated calculations give the dominating tendency.
Don't talk any more of opponent's university level when you don't even know such basic things

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#31805 Feb 19, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
try to keep up....'bwaahhaaaahhhaaaa' isn't an argument, son. it's a reaction to the inanity of alarmism.
but thanks anyway, frenchie!

lol
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31806 Feb 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>try to keep up....'bwaahhaaaahhhaaaa' isn't an argument, son. it's a reaction to the inanity of alarmism.
lol
We agree that 'bwaahhaaaahhhaaaa' isn't an argument. But you present nothing else...

still waiting for something more than your 'inane and ignorant reaction'.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#31807 Feb 19, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that 'bwaahhaaaahhhaaaa' isn't an argument. But you present nothing else...
how about taking the advice from many here!!? conduct actual experiments on co2 mitigation effects.

don't put the cart before the mule, son.

#31808 Feb 19, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
try to keep up....'bwaahhaaaahhhaaaa' isn't an argument, son. it's a reaction to the inanity of alarmism.
lol
Here we say "a warned man worthes two men"

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#31809 Feb 19, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with DDT you forget is that it doesn't make a difference bitwin mosquitoes and other insects we don't want to get rid off
harmonus, like most deniers, applies absolutely no scepticism to the stuff he reads on right wing blogs.

1. DDT was never banned.

http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2006/06/29/th...

2. It was regulated for good reason- its breakdown products stay in the environment for a long time and are harmful. Here's just the latest example of suspected harm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25913568

(Not to mention the valid point you raise.)

"the green troll"

#31810 Feb 19, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

You've got his number.

"the green troll"

#31811 Feb 19, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
"Something more" seems to be repeating brian g's experiment meme, an idea that can only fix itself in the minds of the totally ignorant and unintelligent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 7 hr Space ace 15
Local widow of Ebola victim waiting for survivo... 16 hr Free Money 1
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 19 hr Liberal 24
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 20 hr Liberal 6
New York physician tests positive for Ebola Fri cantmakeitup 4
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) Fri Gonar 163
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS Fri cantmakeitup 5
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs