Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37271 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Everett, WA

#31670 Feb 12, 2014
harm on us wrote:
Go globull warming!!! Canada and Siberia need you!
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/10/09/2...

"harm on us" is looking for a "drunken forest" so he can have his way with it.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#31671 Feb 13, 2014
I believe that we are in for a hotter summer than normal and another drought year for my area. The fact is weather and climate change ALL THE TIME, that is NOT the issue. The argument comes from those that think it is due to man and what we are doing to the Earth and those that just think it's because weather and climate change all the time now as in our history and the history of our planet.

So those that are denying global warming are just wrong to argue that the globe may be warming rather than saving the argument for why it is.

I myself will go with history, it proves to be true more than crap and twisted numbers and deleted arguments by those that don't agree with the people getting filthy rich off of wanting to claim it's all man made and only they can save us from ourselves by doing stupid shit like selling carbon credits to make no change at all the climate but instead make a bundle off selling more credits to those that put out more crap and less credits to those that don't and then allowing of course those that need more to purchase the credits they need so that they still can put out the same amount of crap they were complaining was damaging our planet to begin with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31672 Feb 13, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
The fact is weather and climate change ALL THE TIME, that is NOT the issue.
That IS the issue. While cliimate changes within a small range every year, AGW is pushing outside of the NORMAL range into regions we are NOT prepared for. The issue is COST and LOSSES to ordinary people. YOU may be immune (or think you are) but that is a delusion system.
The argument comes from those that think it is due to man and what we are doing to the Earth and those that just think it's because weather and climate change all the time now as in our history and the history of our planet.
We have the evidence (science) so it is not about THINKING that AGW is driving climate change and it is due to man but KNOWING it.
So those that are denying global warming are just wrong to argue that the globe may be warming rather than saving the argument for why it is.
Those who deny AGW and climate change are those who deny science and reality. Since science tells us what the evidence shows reality IS.
I myself will go with history, it proves to be true more than crap and twisted numbers and deleted arguments by those that don't agree with the people getting filthy rich off of wanting to claim it's all man made and only they can save us from ourselves by doing stupid shit like selling carbon credits to make no change at all the climate but instead make a bundle off selling more credits to those that put out more crap and less credits to those that don't and then allowing of course those that need more to purchase the credits they need so that they still can put out the same amount of crap they were complaining was damaging our planet to begin with.
That run on sentence illustrates that you are denying that it can change (ignorance) while trying to turn it into a 'kleptocracy scandal' that is not shown by the finances. The ones who are profiting most today are fossil fuel companies that can charge five prices because fossill fuels are getting harder to locate or tap, and a few brave companies that have invested money in finding better ideas.

Go back to sleep. The civil war is over..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#31674 Feb 13, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/10/09/2...
"harm on us" is looking for a "drunken forest" so he can have his way with it.
850 KOA Mike Rosen 1pm MST famous, credible AGW debunker, don't miss it.

I know you want to hear both sides, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#31675 Feb 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
850 KOA Mike Rosen 1pm MST famous, credible AGW debunker, don't miss it.
I know you want to hear both sides, right?
Sure. Both sides. Always good.

http://i1.wp.com/www.skepticalraptor.com/blog...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#31676 Feb 13, 2014
20 people dead back east because of globull warming..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ellison is right

Waipahu, HI

#31678 Feb 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
But But But, it's climate change now.

Forget Global Warming, that term didn't fit the needs of libertards so they changed it to Climate Change.

Silly conservative. Stay up to speed will ya.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31679 Feb 13, 2014
Ellison is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget Global Warming, that term didn't fit the needs of libertards so they changed it to Climate Change.
Intergovernmental Panel on CLIMATE CHANGE, formed in 1988.

Cuntservatives are way behind the times!

“you know i know”

denver

#31680 Feb 13, 2014
Ellison is right wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, as I've said before, AGW is perfect for the hysterics, it can explain anything and everything, no matter what happens anywhere, anytime.
Child of Odin

Romania

#31681 Feb 13, 2014
White genocide "undeniable", scientists say:

“you know i know”

denver

#31682 Feb 13, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long ago did your filthy mouth get you booted?
litesong

Everett, WA

#31683 Feb 13, 2014
harm on us wrote:
How long ago......
Don't you like re-pubic-lick-uns described accurately?

“you know i know”

denver

#31684 Feb 13, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you like re-pubic-lick-uns described accurately?
SMD and GFY
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31685 Feb 13, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But climate doesn't change on it's own so the IPCC was set up to check that they had the forcing of AGW correct. They did, just underestimated.. and the climate changes are totally unpredictable as is the damage and costs. Like walking blindfolded into a mine field. No matter what the change, it will cost SOMEONE as adaptation costs money.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#31686 Feb 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Global means global, There is local cooling in Usa while warm temeratures in Russia as well over Western Europe.
Warming of arctic ocean could change Hadley's cells
http://donpanic.org/IMG/CellHadTerre2x.jpg
to change from recent past configuration (left) to new configuration (right)
SpaceBlues

United States

#31687 Feb 14, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Global means global, There is local cooling in Usa while warm temeratures in Russia as well over Western Europe.
I say,'we' like you here!

Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadley_cell
SpaceBlues

United States

#31688 Feb 14, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
But climate doesn't change on it's own so the IPCC was set up to check that they had the forcing of AGW correct. They did, just underestimated.. and the climate changes are totally unpredictable as is the damage and costs. Like walking blindfolded into a mine field. No matter what the change, it will cost SOMEONE as adaptation costs money.
Are you kidding? Par for the course.

The fossil fuel producers/distributors, industry and land developers, certain governments, etc. have the real numbers. The deniers are aware they are fooling only the innocent people who are affected mostly.

“you know i know”

denver

#31689 Feb 14, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Temps have been stable for the last 15 years, there's no danger, no crisis.

Have you parked or sold your car yet? Stopped heating your house? Cooling it?

Of course you haven't, neither have any other wamers.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#31692 Feb 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
You were complaining with "20 people dead back east because of globull warming.........."
Not looking like pure routine
harmonious wrote:
Have you parked or sold your car yet?
No car needed, I live in a district in among the world's densest common transportation network, I have almost all services within less than a quarter mile range and have all ressources you can imagin under half an hour bike ride
harmonious wrote:
Stopped heating your house? Cooling it?
House roof is rockwool thermal isolated, I intend to improve some wall thermal isolation, I'll tell you the Carbon equivalent of this installation and at witch outer temperature I'll need gaz heather started on, If you want
Appartment is all floor tiled, so that if it's too hot, wet mop on tiles makes wave of freshness.
The roof is zinc covered, in case of severe heatwave I have the opportuny to access it and spray it with water and cool it.
harmonious wrote:
Of course you haven't, neither have any other wamers.
By the way, almost all the appartment lighting is now LED

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#31693 Feb 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, temperatures have been rising for the last 15 years, especially the ocean temperature, but also land and air temperatures, although held down by two recent La Nina years.

A fact that will become obvious with the next El Nino year very soon.

Let people remember that science said the world was still warming while deniers denied it for 15 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"We waz kangz" 4 hr Space ace 3
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 8 hr Oh Ya 28
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... Sun Oak Tree 6
News Roseville Dairy Queen makes annual list of '10 ... (May '10) Sat Jim_M 34
Fox news sold out and is fake news now Aug 19 Space ace 5
Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming! Aug 18 Tim Shey 1
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... Aug 18 Davycrockett 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance