Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36590 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#31480 Feb 6, 2014
By the way, guess why some french never wash and stink like sunks...

Charlie's

#31481 Feb 6, 2014
It's because the want to be sure to have a seat and plenty room around them in common transportations

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#31484 Feb 6, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
They care very little french bashing, if that is what you think to be some relevant argumentation.
and take it with ironic smile or laughing at it.
Here we are turning at invisible economy by self doing, uncounted services exchanges and shares, so that behind what seems to be poor economics, we have much better life than many.
Petit porc epic, your English might not be good enough to express yourself properly here, are things that boring in France?

“you know i know”

denver

#31485 Feb 6, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Theses crazy froggies are the initiators of Airbus that challenges Boeing, have mastership of Ariane Espace which launches half the world satellites payloads, by the way, all french houses have showers or bathrooms, and we have 200 Mb fiber web illimited connexions, hundreds TV channels, illimited phone house for 40$ per month.
so what? We saved them twice from the Germans, without us they'd be speaking German, so would England.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Charlie's

#31486 Feb 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Petit porc epic, your English might not be good enough to express yourself properly here, are things that boring in France?
Except for my keyboard errors, my english is good enough to be understood
and maybe you ca'nt show more competence than I have about climate, we'll see

Charlie's

#31487 Feb 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
so what? We saved them twice from the Germans, without us they'd be speaking German, so would England.
Yorktown was 95% a french victory, so what ?

Charlie's

#31488 Feb 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Petit porc epic,(...)
Petit porc epic' answer: "qui s'y frotte s'y pique"

Charlie's

#31489 Feb 7, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
Petit porc epic's answer: "qui s'y frotte s'y pique"
http://recit.csenergie.qc.ca/cl_esimard/IMG/g...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#31490 Feb 7, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
Do you live @Elysee?

Charlie's

#31491 Feb 7, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Do you live @Elysee?
No, in this district http://cailleratdelatessy.net/
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31492 Feb 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Yet the US only got into the fight after it was already on the road to victory, and only because of Japan attacking the other side. Then then had a LOT of industry to put into play that wasn't getting bombed twice a day. One thing against it though is that most of Germany's war preparations were financed and supplied by right wing fascists in the US. Didn't know that did you? At least 50% of all critical war materials came from sympathetic US industrialists who though Hitler was a GREAT defense against labour unions and the communists..

Charlie's

#31493 Feb 7, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
Maybe. Yet the US only got into the fight after it was already on the road to victory,
Hi
Here we are still honoring all the soldiers who paid with their life for our liberation and the many civilians who worked for it.
But we don't forget the many Russians who died stopping the Germans at Stalingrand, then defating them at Kursk, and kept the main of the german army at them, allowing the Normandy coast landing, what peoples such as harmonious do too easily forget
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31494 Feb 7, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we are still honoring all the soldiers who paid with their life for our liberation and the many civilians who worked for it.
As do I. My points was the 'not my problem' attitude BEFORE the entry, and the massive support from right wing fascists and industrialists that does not get much publicity (being proud is one thing, being delusional is another).
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
But we don't forget the many Russians who died stopping the Germans at Stalingrand, then defating them at Kursk, and kept the main of the german army at them, allowing the Normandy coast landing, what peoples such as harmonious do too easily forget
Yes. The US cannot claim that 'it' won the war. It was mostly won by the resistance of Britain and Russia who paid dearly to sap the strength out of Germany during the first three years. That said, I honor all those who gave their lives and health to preserve freedom. And that does NOT include the Bush family, Rockefellers, etc that supported Hitler but profited both from arming Germany and then from defense contracts with the US (and still control the US political system by corrupt lobbying and 'defense' spending.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31498 Feb 8, 2014
I can assure you that China will be beating us to the punch with exports of renewable energy that is scaling faster than any other new power source in the world right now. Figuring how to provide energy services with the least amount of low carbon primary energy is a viable strategy for us and for developing countries. Instead we spend our time debating how much coal and other fossil fuels we need next year to meet our needs.

William R. Moomaw of Tufts University
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#31499 Feb 8, 2014
Hey Snowball wrote:
Teabaggers love the idea of wars & winning, reality is more blood & guts...
Just NOT theirs.
And they generally don't get sent to do the fighting, often being in the business of munitions that they can sell at great cost during a war or invested heavily in these scams. It's easy to overlook the blood and guts and lack of permanent results if you profit by it.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31500 Feb 8, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
I can assure you that China will be beating us to the punch with exports of renewable energy that is scaling faster than any other new power source in the world right now. Figuring how to provide energy services with the least amount of low carbon primary energy is a viable strategy for us and for developing countries. Instead we spend our time debating how much coal and other fossil fuels we need next year to meet our needs.
William R. Moomaw of Tufts University
"provide energy services with the least amount of low carbon primary energy"

He is not saying stop using oil and petrol.

He is not asking you to join a conspiracy.

Just a good assessment of what is happening....

“you know i know”

denver

#31501 Feb 8, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for my keyboard errors, my english is good enough to be understood
and maybe you ca'nt show more competence than I have about climate, we'll see
One of your posts didn't make a lot of sense. Clearly you're confused about the weather and the climate as well, like all AGW hysterics.
What is the average temperature of the earth? And where do you get the figure?

“you know i know”

denver

#31502 Feb 8, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
And they generally don't get sent to do the fighting, often being in the business of munitions that they can sell at great cost during a war or invested heavily in these scams. It's easy to overlook the blood and guts and lack of permanent results if you profit by it.
What a load of stupidity.

Who teabagged you last night? Fat Al?

“you know i know”

denver

#31503 Feb 8, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
Uncle Joe was Hitler's ally first. It was a good thing for Europe that Hitler believed his own press clippings and bit off way more than he could chew.

“you know i know”

denver

#31504 Feb 8, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>When you pretend Global is local, the rest of the world believes you're loco...
Nice "work" representing the America, you MUST HATE.
I just despise hysterics, dems, libs, neo Nazis that are trying to destroy the most successful nation the world has ever known out of jealousy and resentment of their betters.

You might not be personally responsible, but the people in office you support are. Like Mr. Potato Head Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your opinion on Greta Van Sustern and h... 4 hr Space ace 3
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 6 hr DSM Local 11
Dont watch the oscars 8 hr Space ace 21
It started praying 8 hr Space ace 3
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications 10 hr Space ace 8
What does " bigly" mean 13 hr LIbEralS 11
Liberals sinking further into insanity Sun LIbErals 23

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance