Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35850 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#31456 Feb 5, 2014
Just notice too that I do believe that main of global warming is man-made,
that warming of north hemisphere polar sea will grow the low pressure area of north pole thus rejecting anti-cyclonic areas southward, thus bringing colder winters over continental areas of Eurasia and North America.
As everybody should know, anti-cyclonic area have the tendecy to stand over cold areas, if the surface of polar sea is warmer than the continent, therefore anti-cyclones will stand rather ober continents, anti-cyclonic air falling from high troposphere where its average temperature is about minus 50°C (-58 fahrenheit)
But that global warming isn't necessarly a bad thing for the planet, allowing to vegetation and men to prosper on what is now permafrost.
Problems are that high number of men do live near sea shores and that world leaders should think about the effects of sea level probable elevation.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#31457 Feb 5, 2014
Robert kennedy junior said if you drive an SUV you are un-American...then he got on his private jet and left.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31458 Feb 5, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Robert kennedy junior said if you drive an SUV you are un-American...then he got on his private jet and left.
How are dealing with snow down their in Dixie Einstein hahaha so do you believe in climate change yet hahaha or do you still think it's all a hoax like your bagger leader's tell you.
bangladesh ressaler sell

UAE

#31459 Feb 5, 2014
mobile dialer reseller L4/L3/L2/L1
***OFFER OFFER OFFER LOW RATE**********uae rate 325 dhs bd white btcl 02880----------0.0289---3460 mnt bd white mix 0088----------0.0235=4255 mnt bd e1 18801----------0.0220=4545 mnt bd grey 01----------0.0180=5555 mnt india all white 919----------0.0183=5464mnt india mobile e1----------0.0160=6250mnt INDIA all grey 0091----------0.0135=7407mnt pakistan 92----------0.0380=2631 mnt

BD DIGITAL GREY..8801...= 1400MIN BD GRAY ………01…......= 1400MIN INDIA 91……….………... 1500MIN INDIA 919………………...= 1500MIN
INDIA 9194……….…….... 1500MIN INDIA 0091……….…….... 1550MIN PAKISTAN 00923………...= 700MIN Hello All , Pure Quality A-Z Cli Ip2Ip Route & Reseller Level 4,3,2 Reseller : India All 6950 Minute Bangladesh Cli 3800 Gray 6400 Minute Pakistan Cli 1150 Minute Gray 3250
bd mo:- 008801916609277
bangladesh ressaler sell

Dubai, UAE

#31460 Feb 5, 2014
zeam plus dialer(Low rate & Good Quality),KSA, Oman< UAE
L4, L3 ,L2<L1 Available

helloindia Platinum Dailer( HIGH QUALITY VOICE ) FOR DUBAI & OMAN & ksa
BD Special 00880= 1200 MIN , GREY 8801= 1520 MIN, INDIA = 2300 MIN ,Pak- 950 min
= BDT 1850 TAKA,

L1, L2, L3,L4 Available USD and BD tariff

aaponfone,longtalk
HIGH QUALITY GREY & WHITE (SPECIALY FOR GREY)
BD Grey 008801= 1600 min, BD white(880)–900 Min,
BD White(IGW) 88 - 900 Min =BDT 1950/-, BD Grey 008801= 1600 min, L1, L2, L3 Available USD and BD tariff

We also sale {{Jamuna Tel}} and {{ ALSR- Voice}}
High Quality Voice(complain free dialer),

HK-express,& asrtalicom
for Reseller , L3, L2 and L1
Please contract me ,

cell-

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#31461 Feb 5, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Our HISTORY!
Go back and try to figure it out, if you can whilst being oh so hysterical..
P.S. Are you aka "fishaholic," a former denier, rip?.
non answer

call me a skeptic.

“you know i know”

denver

#31462 Feb 5, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
The usual collection of paid oil industry shills, emeritus professors, and cranks, all craving attention.
Consensus isn't invalidated by voices of denial: it's invalidated by evidence.
These guys don't have the evidence, which is why they are outside the consensus.
Nobody would be paying them any attention of their evidence-denying views didn't coincide with some powerful political and industrial vested interests.
Of course, the usual lying shills paid by big oil, why didn't you throw inn the Koch Bros. as well?

“you know i know”

denver

#31464 Feb 5, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in western Europe, we have the most rainy winter since decades with over average temperature. Problem is that many rivers flooded habitation and that tempests waste the sea shores.
All that rain must be due to evaporation, therefore to high temperature in some place of Northern hemisphere.
Just notice that I have read that in past times, when there were palm trees growing on near polar circles shores, there was a burst of vegetation and animal life in the sea, so that, personnaly, I would be rather a CO2 supporter, too much sequestration of CO2 by vegetation and seas leading to glacial eras. The point is that I live in high enough a place, thus I don't really fear ocean level rising.
Lucky you, old bean.

“you know i know”

denver

#31465 Feb 5, 2014
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Megalomania too? See a shrink.
How about you, old douche, sold your car yet? Maybe Al Snore will give you a ride in his private jet the next time you run out of cigarettes and beer.

“you know i know”

denver

#31466 Feb 5, 2014
Brrrrr!

Weather service: Storm to hit two-thirds of U.S.

18 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

An unusually heavy winter storm marched across the nation's mid-section, heading east on Tuesday, threatening roughly two-thirds of the country with what forecasters said could be up to a foot of snow.

“you know i know”

denver

#31467 Feb 5, 2014
I love SUV's
put another gallon in the tank, baby!

Of course many now need SUV's to get thru all the globull warming snow.
Seahawks

Bellevue, WA

#31468 Feb 5, 2014
We get you lost the election & are BUTTE HURT, but pretending to have a point isn't doing you any good....

Must be worthless to your family too, huh ?

All I see is you love abuse & desperately need a WHAAAAAbulance.!!

Poor bagger boi.

Charlie's

#31469 Feb 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Lucky you, old bean.
Some are less lucky http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26042990
While on Brittany coasts http://www.francetvinfo.fr/meteo/tempete/vide...
That may seem to you small events compared with hurricane wastes upon eastern US coast suffered with hurricanes.
Happy that we have stone or concrete houses which do not need evacuation and challenge at 140 mph winds or big waves striking them.

Charlie's

#31471 Feb 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Scientists arguing that the cause of global warming is unknown
Scientists in this section have made comments that no principal cause can be ascribed to the observed rising temperatures, whether man-made or natural. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.(...)
Claude Allègre, politician; geochemist, emeritus professor at Institute of Geophysics (Paris).(...)
another hysterical lie debunked by me
Here, Claude Allègre is known as having uselessly ordered the evacuation of the population living around La Soufrière volcano pretending that a magmatic eruption was to come while Haroun Tazieff the vulcanologist was saying it was to be just a phreatic eruption. Events proved that the vulcanologist was right and the geophysician Allègre was wrong.
So that many here avve very little confidence when Allègre speaks about a science domain which isn't his, and he is not a climatologist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#31472 Feb 5, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are less lucky http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26042990
While on Brittany coasts http://www.francetvinfo.fr/meteo/tempete/vide...
That may seem to you small events compared with hurricane wastes upon eastern US coast suffered with hurricanes.
Happy that we have stone or concrete houses which do not need evacuation and challenge at 140 mph winds or big waves striking them.
Yes, old chap, I've seen the misery and hardship England has had to endure lately because of bad weather, pity. I'm loving BBC's new "Fleming" series BTW

“you know i know”

denver

#31473 Feb 5, 2014
UNION Yes wrote:
Baggers prefer failures of society, so their mentality is properly "represented".
Tell us "agian" how Gore = Global =l ocal weather....
We haven't heard it more than a dozen times, this WEAK.
LMAO !
You were teabagged by Al Gore? Nasty boy.

“you know i know”

denver

#31474 Feb 5, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, Claude Allègre is known as having uselessly ordered the evacuation of the population living around La Soufrière volcano pretending that a magmatic eruption was to come while Haroun Tazieff the vulcanologist was saying it was to be just a phreatic eruption. Events proved that the vulcanologist was right and the geophysician Allègre was wrong.
So that many here avve very little confidence when Allègre speaks about a science domain which isn't his, and he is not a climatologist.
Those crazy frogs, we'll disregard them.

What about the rest of them?

Charlie's

#31475 Feb 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
What about the rest of them?
They care very little french bashing, if that is what you think to be some relevant argumentation.
and take it with ironic smile or laughing at it.
Here we are turning at invisible economy by self doing, uncounted services exchanges and shares, so that behind what seems to be poor economics, we have much better life than many.

Charlie's

#31476 Feb 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
(...)Henrik Svensmark, Danish National Space Center[45](...)
There is no consensus, sorry girls.
Svensmark is the one who wants the climate to be correlated with the flux of cosmic rays that Earth receives, interaction of cosmic rays with atmosphere supposed to favour formation of clouds.
Experiments have been made by CERN http://home.web.cern.ch/about/experiments/clo...
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/09/04/svensma...
The problem is that upper atmosphere contains so many dusts that can favour formation of clouds that cosmic rays effects look like peanuts compared with the quantity of dusts.

Charlie's

#31477 Feb 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Theses crazy froggies are the initiators of Airbus that challenges Boeing, have mastership of Ariane Espace which launches half the world satellites payloads, by the way, all french houses have showers or bathrooms, and we have 200 Mb fiber web illimited connexions, hundreds TV channels, illimited phone house for 40$ per month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN = Fake News 5 hr Where is my love ... 28
Holiday Jan 16 10 hr Jan20 9
Moonman Sat Davycrockett 2
Wikileaks: dossier "bogus" Sat tree hugging hippie 26
Deleted posts Sat Merry Moosmas 3
John Lewis is NOT a civil rights hero! He's a c... Sat Space ace 4
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Jan 20 Mutant-cucumber 692

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance