Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30640 Dec 19, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Coal is too expensive compared to NG or Nuclear so all he said what that it would be impossible to build CLEAN coal to compete with them.
What part of that did you not understand???
gee wizz 'hype', the enormous nuclear mess in japan is cheaper than a coal plant? a triple meltdown at a coal plant would threaten the entire pacific ocean and the lives of not only everyone in japan but of everyone in north america? hope you are enjoying the global warming propaganda, your head seems to be in a warm, moist dark place, can you see' lightsong'?
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30641 Dec 19, 2013
heavytune wrote:
<quoted text>gee wizz 'hype', the enormous nuclear mess in japan is cheaper than a coal plant? a triple meltdown at a coal plant would threaten the entire pacific ocean and the lives of not only everyone in japan but of everyone in north america? hope you are enjoying the global warming propaganda, your head seems to be in a warm, moist dark place, can you see' lightsong'?
Libertards don't understand environmental costs unless it's coal originated.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30642 Dec 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then if the entire globe isn't warming then it's NOT global warming.
imho you NEED MORE SCHOOLING!!
oh but 'laura', they cannot tax the weather, but they found out they can tax people who are afraid of the weather. constant brainwashing through all media outlets until the brain turns to a grey gooey mush, some final rinse cycles and the mind becomes an open nothingness, ready to absorb the global warming caused by man propaganda. it has worked so well on most, perhaps 'laura', you missed one of the rinse cycles. by now you should see the connection between every weather event being caused by man. no one should have any of the common sense or reasoning left that you are displaying. reread more of the wisdom posted by 'bozo' and litesong', there are many more examples, but we will start with the best. soon 'laura', soon you will see that they have it right, and man causes the weather.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30643 Dec 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then if the entire globe isn't warming then it's NOT global warming.
Yes. It is. Because the globe (AS A WHOLE) is warming. There is NO definition of climate 'uniformity' ANYWHERE.

And I wouldn't talk about school grades. I have two university degrees. What grade did YOU finish?
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30644 Dec 19, 2013
heavytune wrote:
...... a triple meltdown at a coal plant would threaten the entire pacific ocean and the lives of not only everyone in japan but of everyone in north america?
Considering communist china(always small letters), on schedule to build 1000 coal-fired plants, & sends its coal emissions across the Pacific causing 10%(& increasing) of North American pollution, it is not meltdowns, but long-term functioning of all coal plants that do as you say. Sorry, you didn't understand, but as a toxic topix AGW denier, you missed science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in your poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30645 Dec 19, 2013
lau RANT wrote:
imho(not humble at all) you NEED MORE SCHOOLING!!
toxic topix AGW deniers have percentage-wise less science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, pre-calc in their poorly (& non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, & few science & mathematics degrees.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30646 Dec 19, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wouldn't talk about school grades. I have two university degrees. What grade did YOU finish?
Underwater basket weaving and what else?
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30648 Dec 19, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is. Because the globe (AS A WHOLE) is warming. There is NO definition of climate 'uniformity' ANYWHERE.
Can't win the argument so you switch to "climate".

You dumb MFer can't understand "Globe". As in Global warming, it means the entire GLOBE dumb phock.

Back to school for you, best start at pre-school and get it right this time. None of this Mooslim education.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30649 Dec 19, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
wow 'hype', no definition of climate uniformity (warmist temper tantrum) anywhere, yet you, in your store bought wisdom, want to lecture all of us on the totally made up fairytale of global warming caused by man. ok. there is no definition of climate change caused by man anywhere. what a pipe dream. so you buy wisdom by the baggie full like' litesong'? there is a definition of that.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30650 Dec 19, 2013
litesong wrote:
Considering communist china(always small letters), on schedule to build 1000 coal-fired plants, & sends its coal emissions across the Pacific causing 10%(& increasing) of North American pollution, it is not meltdowns, but long-term functioning of all coal plants that do as you say. Sorry, you didn't understand, but as a toxic topix AGW denier, you missed science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in your poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
//////////
wrongtune tooted:
oh wow 'litesong', you mean the radiation from japan will be trumped somehow by china?
//////////
litesong wrote:
We've been breathing communist chinese(always small letters) pollution for decades(thanks to re-pubic-lick-uns who sent jobs to china). Once communist china(always small letters) reaches 1000 coal-fired power plants & continues their land desecrations(sending lots of dust our way), they'll really pour the pollution over here. "wrongtune" figures that 1 billion Chinese & their rising affluence CAN'T be four times as polluting as post-war america.........NOT! Somehow, "wrongtune" thinks the Pacific Ocean will clean the communist chinese(always small letters) pollution.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30651 Dec 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertards don't understand environmental costs unless it's coal originated.
oh my 'laura', look at the pretty colors. we have been 'litesonged', we can still agree on your point, however. the meltdown in japan will only get worse. enjoy it while you can dear, nothing can stop the clean, safe nuclear 'gift' from japan washing up on the west coast from changing our lives forever. thank god I've never liked seafood. notice how the media has been quiet on the meltdowns, and japans reasoning of dumping nuclear waste into the pacific, meanwhile pushing this global warming crap. I hope' litesong' is busy slurping up shellfish thinking about all of the gold stars he brought home on his school papers.speaking of stars, the starfish all turned up dead on the pacific coast. wow, the fairytale of manmade global warming continues. no sign of a triple nuclear meltdown here. better keep these dumbasses thinking about our totally made up fairytale of global warming caused by man. run the tape 'bozo'.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30652 Dec 19, 2013
lau RANT wrote:
Back to school for you. None of this Mooslim education.
toxic topix AGW deniers have percentage-wise less science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, pre-calc in their poorly (& non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, & few science & mathematics degrees.

Of course, the lack of education of "lau RANT", is now showing her racism. She'll post more on that subject.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30655 Dec 19, 2013
OK I give.

It's "PARTIAL GLOBAL WARMING" then!
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30656 Dec 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
OK I give.
It's "PARTIAL GLOBAL WARMING" then!
Still wrong. It is global warming aka "warming of the global average surface temperature".

Try to keep up, or at least think before posting.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30657 Dec 19, 2013
Note. It is the CLIMATE that distributes the heat so blame it for any 'non-uniformity', just as climate doesn't distribute the normal solar influx 'evenly'.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30660 Dec 19, 2013
heavytune wrote:
<quoted text>oh no my dear 'laura', it is a totally made up claim of man made global warming. these clowns have no proof what so ever of any of their man caused global warming claims. they make it up as they go. however they are quick to point at any natural event as if it is for sure man caused. reminds me of a failed political looser I once heard of. no 'laura', partial, is what they say about the triple meltdown of the nuclear plants in japan. it could very well be four as they don't know where the spent fuel pool is in unit number three. so 'laura', we must worry about the totally made up fairytale of global warming caused by man, or should we be concerned with the very real reality of three maybe four perfectly safe nuclear meltdowns? who would think the government would play such a shell game? are we being taken for fools because of disinformation, propaganda, and global warming bullshit? I myself think, that while they wine and dine and live in total luxury, we are being lied to, global warming has become their distraction. do not worry yourself dear, we will all find out soon enough. imagine if you will, no place to go.........and no. we cannot take 'litesong'.
oh my ,'laura', lightsong' has hacked us. too funny.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30661 Dec 19, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
the globe is not warming as it was in the warm period the greeks and romans had. dumass.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30662 Dec 19, 2013
There is NO Global Warming!!

Corn Palace!!

Black Hills!!

Wild mules on the right!!

Pronghorn on the road!!

Rattle Snake dead on road!!

Armadillo dead on side of road!!

BurmaShave!!
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30663 Dec 19, 2013
heavytune wrote:
<quoted text>the globe is not warming as it was in the warm period the greeks and romans had. dumass.
There is NO evidence of any GLOBAL warm period during roman times unless your 'globe' is the Roman Empire..

Even if there was, we couldn't prove it NOW. There was no high resolution, globally distributed data collected for that period.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30664 Dec 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
There is NO Global Warming!!
Corn Palace!!
Black Hills!!
Wild mules on the right!!
Pronghorn on the road!!
Rattle Snake dead on road!!
Armadillo dead on side of road!!
BurmaShave!!
I heartily suggest you contact a psychiatrist instead of a teacher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super bowl pet peeve 2 hr Space ace 3
What Time is the Jap Getting BeHeaded? 4 hr Answer 13
Kim & Kanye Are Besties With President Obama 10 hr Space ace 3
Bill Maher says something REALLY smart ! (Apr '13) 10 hr LIbEralS 10
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 12 hr 40ish 167
Crack is Whack 15 hr Kuna kintay Obama 1
St. Paul-Minneapolis Archdiocese files list of ... 17 hr woodtick57 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out