Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37425 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30593 Dec 17, 2013
Now it's all about "CLIMATE CHANGE"!!!!

Oh God the climate is changeing what can we do??

It used t be "GLOBAL WARMING".

NOW it's "CLIMATE CHANGE", OH GOD what to Do??

MAN IS CAUSING THE WORLD TO END.

Actually A Gore and other Liberaltards are making BILLIONS off the biggest scam since that Wall Street Ponzi scheme.

For all you alarmists BILLIONARES the CLIMATE ALWAYS CHANGES!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30594 Dec 17, 2013
Laura wrote:
Now it's all about "CLIMATE CHANGE"!!!!
Oh God the climate is changeing what can we do??
It used t be "GLOBAL WARMING".
NOW it's "CLIMATE CHANGE", OH GOD what to Do??
MAN IS CAUSING THE WORLD TO END.
Actually A Gore and other Liberaltards are making BILLIONS off the biggest scam since that Wall Street Ponzi scheme.
For all you alarmists BILLIONARES the CLIMATE ALWAYS CHANGES!!!
Global warming is climate change! Really.
LessHypeMoreFact

Orleans, Canada

#30595 Dec 17, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he's tolerated by all the other warmists.
We tolerate the denialists too. What do you think we can do about it?

The only posts that get a lot of responses are the ones with bad claims. Litesongs posts are often pesonal opinions which I don't necessarily agree with but at the same time cannot dispute.

But then I am not a 'warmist'. I am an amateur scientist.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30597 Dec 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is climate change! Really.
Soo why did the terminology change from Global Warming to Climate Change?

I know why, because it's getting colder so Gloabal Warming no longer applies. The lie was Global Warming and now to further the lies the new term is Climate Change.

Bunch of BS!!!

Location hidden

#30598 Dec 18, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why, because it's getting colder so Gloabal Warming no longer applies. The lie was Global Warming and now to further the lies the new term is Climate Change.
Bunch of BS!!!
Get real. Where do you get such ignorance? The past decade is the warmest since records were established. Try the science. Forger the RW propaganda. Yeabags have lost it.
litesong

Everett, WA

#30599 Dec 18, 2013
lau rant wrote:
In the early 2000's re-pubic-lick-un advisor Frank Luntz, told re-pubic-lick-un candidates to use the term, "Climate Change", to make themselves electable. It didn't work. Increasingly, re-pubic-lick-uns are a declining political party, only holding power by inside political gerrymandering, at the state level. Even with racists (many from the KKK) in their party, they failed to beat candidate and President Obama, not just once, but twice!
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30600 Dec 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>Get real. Where do you get such ignorance? The past decade is the warmest since records were established. Try the science. Forger the RW propaganda. Yeabags have lost it.
IF that's the case why then are we being preached to about Climate Change instead of Global Warming??
dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#30601 Dec 18, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch of BS!!!
Hi Laura,
If I may offer an alternative observation...
Without going into too much detail:
The Term; "Climate Change" was actually embraced within the political side of this debate when the Republicans adopted it because, even they thought "Global Warming" sounded ominous.
Not willing to accept (for whatever reasons) the pronouncements and predictions of current 'Climate Orthodoxy' a nebulous battle line was drawn between Democrats and Republicans.

Due to the vagueness of the label "Climate Change" it's attribution can be applied to a past, present or future weather event in conjunction with any level of certitude: perfect for all points of view. This has resulted in a nearly universal adoption of the epithet "Climate Change" when referring to any and all meteorological event(s).

Hoped this was of some help.
Stay warm my friend,
~koolaid

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#30602 Dec 18, 2013
The best con is the long con.
Bernard Madoff

Location hidden

#30603 Dec 18, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
IF that's the case why then are we being preached to about Climate Change instead of Global Warming??
Global warming is climate change. Try to internalize that. Sorry it is so hard for you to comprehend.

Location hidden

#30604 Dec 18, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The best con is the long con.
Bernard Madoff
You can't con mother nature.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30605 Dec 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is climate change. Try to internalize that. Sorry it is so hard for you to comprehend.
But climate change isn't necessarily global warming. I believe that is her point.
LessHypeMoreFact

Orleans, Canada

#30606 Dec 18, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is preaching and are you converted?

Climate change FROM AGW is a problem. AGW isn't a problem. So of course the message is about the CONSEQUENCES of AGW (in terms of changes to the climate).

See. Easy. Now you try it..
LessHypeMoreFact

Orleans, Canada

#30607 Dec 18, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
But climate change isn't necessarily global warming. I believe that is her point.
She had a point?? Where? All she said is that she doesn't understand what climate change has to do with AGW. Which is just ignorance, not a point.
LessHypeMoreFact

Orleans, Canada

#30609 Dec 18, 2013
heavytune wrote:
especially when you are one of the dork's who have been promoting the con of 'global warming caused by man' for years now.
Obviously you can be fooled if you think that AGW is a con. It is current and well validated science, while your denial is nothing but spam.
LessHypeMoreFact

Orleans, Canada

#30610 Dec 18, 2013
Anti Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"What we have here is; failure to communicate"
Plenty of communication. Failure to research and reasoning would be more your problem in this case.
Anti Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, "Global Warming" is a nonsensical term during this pause of the last 2 decades.
False. Climate change AS A CONSEQUENCE of AGW is a fact. And there is no denial of the fact that the global average surface temperature is climbing as expected. Two details in that.

The CRU graph is flawed by lack of coverage in the polar extremes. Studies have shown that with the polar regions added, the trend matches that of the other AGW studies. http://tinyurl.com/mx8uehp

There is no 'pause' even in properly done air temperatures (i.e the CRU chart) though it has a lower slope during the recent 'La-Nina' which is 'noise' relative to the signal of AGW. A

And the global average surface temperature includes land, water and air, which have increased in thermal energy right on track. The 'climate oscillations' which affect heat transfer from ocean to air doesn't affect the total warming.

Your ignorance should now be cured. Any further post will undoubtedly demonstrate your stupidity..
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30611 Dec 18, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you can be fooled if you think that AGW is a con. It is current and well validated science, while your denial is nothing but spam.
oh my gosh 'hype', there is not a shred, no proof what so ever of your claim of global warming caused by man. it is not current nor is it well validated science. it is nothing but a sham. your post is just more proof that you are the one who has been fooled. how can you type with so much snake oil on your hands?

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#30612 Dec 18, 2013
Keystone backed by 56% of Americans.

Location hidden

#30613 Dec 18, 2013
heavytune wrote:
<quoted text>oh my gosh 'hype', there is not a shred, no proof what so ever of your claim of global warming caused by man. it is not current nor is it well validated science. it is nothing but a sham. your post is just more proof that you are the one who has been fooled. how can you type with so much snake oil on your hands?
It is not proof that we must go by. Scientific indications are such that it is very probable that burning fossil fuels is a significant factor in the current warming. Expand your horizons! It is rather dim if you live in the world of denier fantasies.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#30614 Dec 18, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is preaching and are you converted?
Climate change FROM AGW is a problem. AGW isn't a problem. So of course the message is about the CONSEQUENCES of AGW (in terms of changes to the climate).
See. Easy. Now you try it..
But but but, isn't the climate constantly changing?

There are "Normals" and "Averages" but every day is different, every week is different, every month is different, every year is different, every decade is different, every century is different, every every thing is different. Climate is like a snowfake, NONE is the same.

For many years we heard from the alarmists that the earth is being heated by manmade activity and the earth was doomed to burn up, the tides were rising and we are all drowning, deserts were expanding, growth zones were shrinking, poisnes snakes were moving north expanding into the Arctic, polar bears are dieing for lack of ice, penquins were becomming extinct for lack of ice/food, starvation is looming ahead for BILLIONS of people, AND many rare animals were to be made extinct (the only ones made extinct were the mussels in Lake St Croix because of the new Liberal supported Stillwater bridge).

So now to hear from the alarmists that it's NOT Global Warming but Climate Change instead is a little WACKO!!

Much like Obama saying we can keep our health care if we want, RIGHT ON PHOCKING LIER.

Keep the BS comming, it's very humerous for anyone with 1/2 a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 10 min Get Real 82
Who hates Trump more DavyCrockett or Charlie Ga... 1 hr Davycrockett 2
Rocket man the New Democrat leader 16 hr Cat Fan 9
Confirmed: trump was wiretapped Thu Hillary Blames ot... 4
Maggies Move to Minnesota Thu Irish 6
Who's Your Favorite Actress? Thu Irish 3
Irish: I'm Back Thu Irish 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance