Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30444 Nov 17, 2013
motheaten wrote:
warmists love authority figures.
toxic topix AGW deniers love pretend scientists, without authority, with continuing & many errors in their papers. Its scientists like that who will overturn AGW..........NOT!!!

The few TIMES toxic topix AGW deniers attempt mathematics collapse into errors, from a thousand TIMES to as much as a thousand thousand thousand thousand thousand TIMES.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#30445 Nov 17, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
toxic topix AGW deniers love pretend scientists, without authority, with continuing & many errors in their papers. Its scientists like that who will overturn AGW..........NOT!!!
The few TIMES toxic topix AGW deniers attempt mathematics collapse into errors, from a thousand TIMES to as much as a thousand thousand thousand thousand thousand TIMES.
blah, blah, blah....

More blather from the useful idiot loon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30446 Nov 17, 2013
litesong wrote:
//////////
motheaten muffed:
blah, blah, blah....
//////////
litesong wrote:
motheaten admits it doesn't understand math.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#30447 Nov 17, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
More babble from the useful idiot loon.

Your momma must be so proud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Monroe, WA

#30448 Nov 17, 2013
motheaten wrote:
the useful idiot loon.
.......useless jackalope......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30454 Nov 18, 2013
“We’re seeing the effects of global warming and we can’t keep denying it because obviously something is happening,” Chagnon said.

“We have to take advantage of our knowledge at this point and really change our behaviour, change our way of development...

Originally about 300 people were slated to participate in the Calgary protest, but due to a snow storm ONLY about 50 SHOWED up.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/11/16/anti-pip...
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30456 Nov 18, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Originally about 300 people were slated to participate in the Calgary protest, but due to a snow storm ONLY about 50 SHOWED up.
Protests are a poor way to demonstrate anyway, since they are 'against' things and have no solutions or compromises. The issue is deep enough that it will influence a lot of things, such as elections over the next generation. I would have gone to the Toronto one but it was 'against pipelines and oil sands development' and I feel that the issue is CLEANER development and less pollution NOT stopping economic development of what is still a critical resource. We cannot with away fossil fuels. But we CAN do a better job of utilizing and producing them.
heavytune

Seattle, WA

#30457 Nov 18, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Protests are a poor way to demonstrate anyway, since they are 'against' things and have no solutions or compromises. The issue is deep enough that it will influence a lot of things, such as elections over the next generation. I would have gone to the Toronto one but it was 'against pipelines and oil sands development' and I feel that the issue is CLEANER development and less pollution NOT stopping economic development of what is still a critical resource. We cannot with away fossil fuels. But we CAN do a better job of utilizing and producing them.
too funny 'hype', so we can't use what is here on earth, we must wait for something to be brought from mars. elections, what a joke. is crack cokaine free up there or what?
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#30458 Nov 18, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
“We’re seeing the effects of global warming and we can’t keep denying it because obviously something is happening,” Chagnon said.
“We have to take advantage of our knowledge at this point and really change our behaviour, change our way of development...
http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/11/16/anti-pip...
Global warming is better than global cooling.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#30459 Nov 18, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
One Canadian, Franke James, is waging a one-woman war on the Canadian government that surely makes them want to get rid of her.

Her poster campaign is "Do Not Talk About Climate Change!"
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#30460 Nov 18, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One Canadian, Franke James, is waging a one-woman war on the Canadian government that surely makes them want to get rid of her.
No! No! Please do NOT subject us to your sick fantasies about someone who has the misfortune of not subscribing to your religious beliefs.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30461 Nov 18, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually her poster campaign is

"Do Not Talk About Climate Change!, It's against government policy"

She's been blacklisted and government funding or permissions for display of her artwork withdrawn.

But a one woman crusade is not the same as 'public protesting'.,

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#30462 Nov 19, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh and friends?
LOL
Your agenda trumps your science.
Never mind... you still can't handle the tiniest admission... Al Gore's global warming hypocrisy.
Not sure where you get your information. It is certainly not from scientists. BTW, I have never said one way or the other whether Al Gore is a hypocrite or not. The point is that the Earth is warming. CO2 is a GHG. Burning fossil fuels is increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere. Those are facts. Whining about AL Gore is not going to change them. I believe that our authority figures should set an example. Most of them don't. We must.
Cut n Paste

Minneapolis, MN

#30463 Nov 19, 2013
Fact or opinion?

~For the past 14,000 years the climate has been changing.
~For the past 140 years the climate, on average, has been warming.
~CO2 is a trace gas.
~CO2 is a GHG.
~Atmospheric CO2 has risen from .03% to .04% due to the burning of "Fossil Fuels".
~Reports of Tornadoes decimating neighborhoods in November are a reality today.
~There is no record of tornadoes decimating neighborhoods a mere 200 years ago.

Yes! It is clear (though, one of the above sentences is an opinion) higher levels of CO2 in the air and extreme weather such as tornadoes are a fact.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#30464 Nov 19, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other side, global warming "experts" claim a consensus...It's strange though that the scientists we revere (Gallileo, Copernicus, Boyle, Newton), all stood against the consensus...and won.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#30465 Nov 19, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you get your information. It is certainly not from scientists. BTW, I have never said one way or the other whether Al Gore is a hypocrite or not. The point is that the Earth is warming. CO2 is a GHG. Burning fossil fuels is increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere. Those are facts. Whining about AL Gore is not going to change them. I believe that our authority figures should set an example. Most of them don't. We must.
When you grasp the hypocrisy of Al Gore, you'll demonstrate critical thinking skills.

Until then, any effort will be wasted on you.
Cut n Paste

Minneapolis, MN

#30467 Nov 19, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
//////////
motheaten muffed:
blah, blah, blah....
//////////
litesong wrote:
motheaten admits it doesn't understand math.
Check your meds

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#30468 Nov 19, 2013
more deaf than dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other side, global warming "experts" claim a consensus...It's strange though that the scientists we revere (Gallileo, Copernicus, Boyle, Newton), all stood against the consensus...and won.
“They laughed at Galileo. They laughed at Newton. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#30469 Nov 19, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you get your information. It is certainly not from scientists. BTW, I have never said one way or the other whether Al Gore is a hypocrite or not.
Exactly! Only when some 'expert' tells you what to think about Al Gore will you weigh in on the nature of the Vice President's blatant hypocrisy. Yes. We all know you will not defend or condemn the obvious contradictions of this Nobel Prize thief until you hear/read it first from the oracles of CAGW.

Now I am willing to admit being wrong, so if you would care to weigh in on this simple and easy issue please feel free to state your position and I will promptly apologize.

Personally, I suspect you are too ideologically driven AND too stupid to realize that acknowledging Gore's hypocracy in no way affects the nature of climate change.

May your faith in CAGW Orthodoxy bring you a warm fuzzy feeling.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#30471 Nov 19, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
“They laughed at Galileo. They laughed at Newton. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”
Newton demonstrated his theories with experimental tests and there's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Net Neutrality we need LANE NEUTRALITY 45 min Snoop 2
Net Neutrality is NOT Neutral 46 min Snoop 7
Minnesota 1.87 Billion Dollar Surplus 1 hr Dumbo Dayton 5
U of M refuses to describe criminals 2 hr Little Boy Blue 11
Giuliani repeats Obamas hate America 4 hr Sur 13 Beat 46
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 4 hr Vision 124
Jihadi John Identified 7 hr cowboy chris 5
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

NBC Sports 8:12AM
PFT Live: Vikings talk with Chris Tomasson, Lions/Cardinals offseason to-do lists
NFL11:12 AM
Adrian Peterson linked to Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
NFL 2:32 PM
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings