Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36932 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#30279 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Denier dishonesty on parade. You keep repeating a long debunked argument that was just recently shredded a few more times. If ever there were evidence that denial is a vacuous position, the repetition of failed arguments has to be it.
After all, if you had good arguments, you wouldn't use retarded ones 30 times/day, right?
A new one I just heard, "PRATT", point refuted a thousand times.

It's ratdownthemuddle's specialty.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#30280 Oct 28, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i know they have to grimace when reading your post! oh, the absurdity of it all.
LMAO
great post!!!!!
you really put their ridiculous stance into proper context.:-)
Yes, I was grimacing when I read it, but only because I cringed at the mishmash of fallacious arguments. The question is, are you really impressed with that tripe or do you know exactly how atrocious it is? i think the latter. You clearly know that your arguments suck and that you're engaging as dishonestly as humanly possible.

And lucky for rationalists, you're so transparent that you're our best argument.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#30281 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Nice use of long refuted, yet transparently wrong to begin with, Argument for Morons.
Like I said, if you had good arguments, you'd use them.
OHHHH!!! can i borrow this one from you, captain asshat?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30282 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I was grimacing when I read it, but only because I cringed at the mishmash of fallacious arguments. The question is, are you really impressed with that tripe or do you know exactly how atrocious it is? i think the latter. You clearly know that your arguments suck and that you're engaging as dishonestly as humanly possible.
And lucky for rationalists, you're so transparent that you're our best argument.
your grasp of opinions are unquestioned. your ability to retrieve facts are questionable at best.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30283 Oct 28, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Small things amuse small minds..
<quoted text>
Actually he made up a ridiculous stance and that is YOUR context.
i.e.“It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.” Terry Pratchett, Jingo
does that mean you're a wanker, too?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30284 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said:
"Now you have two choices. You can continue to illustrate that you're a compulsive liar with no interest in the truth or you can engage honestly for the very first time in 40,000 posts.
Anyone taking bets?"
40,000 posts? are you lying again? can you give evidence to that claim, son?

illustrate that I'm a LIAR??? why not try for the first time, punk?

I always leave myself with more than two choices. I have you narrowed down to a mere 6.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30285 Oct 28, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A new one I just heard, "PRATT", point refuted a thousand times.
It's ratdownthemuddle's specialty.
come out and say what you think, puzsy!

how's that solar shyt 'bidness' down in hickville, mullet?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30286 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Nice use of long refuted, yet transparently wrong to begin with, Argument for Morons.
Like I said, if you had good arguments, you'd use them.
co2 is a minor trace gas. mans contribution is minimal....if not meaningless as far as climate is concerned.

go blow your co2 smoke up some idiots azz......like yourself.

nuff said.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30287 Oct 28, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Pull that log out of your eye, azzwipe.
you're really a cross dresser, aren't ya, kylie?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30288 Oct 28, 2013
co2 up up and away.....

no warming for decades...

nuff said.

ice caps growing..

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30289 Oct 28, 2013
polar bears happy

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30290 Oct 28, 2013
petroleum consumption will continue to grow annually for at least another 30 years.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#30291 Oct 28, 2013
Well, the specimen is certainly active now! I think you've activated his lower brain, Kyle, see how it jerks?

Is that it making that sound? It almost sounded like it said "solar".

Science demands that we try to keep some of these alive; try not to hurt it.

These cases of Goring are particularly tragic....

Since: May 09

Little Rock, AR

#30292 Oct 29, 2013
2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever…

http://t.co/yAK7eYoCRu

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30293 Oct 29, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Well, the specimen is certainly active now! I think you've activated his lower brain, Kyle, see how it jerks?
Is that it making that sound? It almost sounded like it said "solar".
Science demands that we try to keep some of these alive; try not to hurt it.
These cases of Goring are particularly tragic....
no wonder you fell for the global warming farce. You're deluded on just about anything.
Lol
litesong

Everett, WA

#30294 Oct 29, 2013
ratdownthemiddle wrote:
no wonder you fell......
No wonder "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" fell for the toxic topix AGW deniers' lies. "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" has no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, or pre-calc for its poorly or non-earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

DEAD is the knowledge of "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".

I'm glad "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never learns.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30295 Oct 29, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" fell for the toxic topix AGW deniers' lies. "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" has no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, or pre-calc for its poorly or non-earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
DEAD is the knowledge of "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y".
I'm glad "ratdownthemiddle", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never learns.
since you posted the same thing here from another thread.....I'll repeat myself again.

Do something with your worthless life, fktard. Posting the same tired shyt over and over is a waster of co2.....or don't you care about that?
Mothra

United States

#30296 Oct 29, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
loon
Mothra

United States

#30297 Oct 29, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>since you posted the same thing here from another thread.....I'll repeat myself again.
Do something with your worthless life, fktard. Posting the same tired shyt over and over is a waster of co2.....or don't you care about that?
Taking their cueS from the hypocrite Al Gore, they only care about other people's CO2 emissions.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#30298 Oct 29, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking their cueS from the hypocrite Al Gore, they only care about other people's CO2 emissions.
Did anybody tell you you are mindless?

I am telling you, now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 24 min Davycrockett 21
What If Blacks Left America 9 hr Lucky 1
Wisconsin unemployment rate 13 hr Space ace 2
Libtard areas. 13 hr Space ace 1
Democrats lose once again Wed Space ace 13
Shooter is Psychotic bernie bro Tue silly rabbit 27
Admit they are evil Tue silly rabbit 33

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance