Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36891 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29987 Oct 3, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
"Scientists say they need long-term observation... to understand how the world’s oceans reacts..."
So they don't understand how it works, but are convinced that it does as they say.
Yeah... there's some logic for ya'.
Gee...
I predicted that at least one denier scum would respond precisely this way as soon as I read that. According to dogmatic reality deniers, it makes no difference what scientists do know, even what they term near certainties, just as long as there's SOMETHING that they don't know. Any opening - any excuse - to invoke the denier mantra, "We don't understand anything; don't believe any conclusions; don;t take any action; just keep studying."

Yawn. Got anything new?
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29988 Oct 3, 2013
Rational person: "Gotta "love" the 8k flying blade "proof", since the blade didn't fly & it's another lie.....
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>TRANSLATION: litesong can't refute what i say, so it just types some more ignorant shyt and looks more like a moron by the post.
So there you have it, an example of a climatard acting exactly like a creatard. When utterly unable to support a claim, both tard variants being incapable of admitting any failure, will invert the burden of proof in this blatant, childish ploy.
Let me blunt as hell. You've been nailed repeatedly from all directions for telling a blatant whopper. You claimed a physical impossibility on a matter that was tangential to a tangent at best. You've been given every opportunity to fess up, say that your memory failed you - anything at all - with essentially no impact on your (ahem) "arguments" against climate science. Yet you cannot do it. That is the depth of your pathology. Even though admitting to this inconsequential error could only help your (nonexistent) credibility, YOU CAN'T DO IT!
Now you have two choices. You can continue to illustrate that you're a compulsive liar with no interest in the truth or you can engage honestly for the very first time in 40,000 posts.
Anyone taking bets?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29989 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>funny how these "scientists" clearly go about things in such an unscientific way. I'm sure they aren't that bad in reality, but the IPCC cherry picks their findings and summarizes it all together in order to promote their agenda while leaving the scientists with a puzzled and embarrassed look on their faces.
Completely contrary to reality as previously explained. The IPCC can only publish that to which all agree - that which the science clearly supports.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29990 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>did i claim 8km, son? sorry, i don't remember....but apparently you think you do.
anyway....read above links.
i'm glad you've volunteered to be my topix bytch again. spaced blues was a little too dry and rigid.
give me some flavor and attitude!!!
Could you possibly make your lies just a little more obvious? You damn well that you made that claim. We have questioned you on that claim several times. Now you pretend that you don't remember making it?! Do you understand how pathological this makes you seem? Are you capable of truth - ever?

BTW, you do know that you go on a smack talking rant whenever you're cornered like a rat, don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29991 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>only public school educated 'folk' axe fo reparations, son
You're doing it again. That's denier scum's version of conceding that they've lied.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29992 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>of course they don't to you, son!! i no longer expect them to either.
you've been blinded by pseudoscience!!!
LOL
psssst.....can you tell me if strong weather events aren't connected to man made co2.....and temps have not been rising even with co2 emissions increasing.....why you're so afraid, angry little boi??
And again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29993 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>are you waffling again, boi toy?
And again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29994 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>can you support the claims (oh, wait...there aren't any from the scientific community) or quantify what the benefit will be to the planet if co2 sequestration happens???
of course you can't!!
but you think you're smart!!! surely you can give a guess or an answer.
but....you won't!! you know why? you don't have a clue about climate science, do you warmy boi??
And again.

Can't support your claim but can't tell the truth. Getting uncomfortable, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29995 Oct 3, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i demand 15 disagrees, 15 peanuts, and 22 mean faces tonight!!!
that makes me feel warm and fuzzy......it also shows that climate alarmists needlessly burn co2 to vent their anger and pitiful frustrations!!!
LOL
And yet again. It's so obvious that you're caught in a lie to which you're pathologically incapable of admitting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29996 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>And yet again. It's so obvious that you're caught in a lie to which you're pathologically incapable of admitting.
if it's so obvious....then you should have no problem proving it, huh, friendo?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29997 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>And again.
Can't support your claim but can't tell the truth. Getting uncomfortable, eh?
uhhhh, no.....should I?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29998 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>And again.
where? cause caustic kyle be sayin' so?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29999 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>You're doing it again. That's denier scum's version of conceding that they've lied.
really? how did you get that message, son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30000 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you possibly make your lies just a little more obvious?
I think you have the 'hots' for me!! How's that, turnip?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30001 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you possibly make your lies just a little more obvious? You damn well that you made that claim.
find the post and we'll discuss it. i have nothing to hide from you, son.

personally, i really wish you did pose a challenge!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30002 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text> The IPCC can only publish that to which all agree -
BINGO, kiddo!!! The corrupt UN makes sure that the more corrupt IPCC agrees on what they want to find.....a way to tax and a way to redistribute wealth.

for someone who claims to know a lot about science....you don't know jack shyt about politics and crony capitalism.

do you have a GED at least?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#30003 Oct 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Rational person: "Gotta "love" the 8k flying blade "proof", since the blade didn't fly & it's another lie.....
<quoted text>
So there you have it, an example of a climatard acting exactly like a creatard. When utterly unable to support a claim, both tard variants being incapable of admitting any failure, will invert the burden of proof in this blatant, childish ploy.
Let me blunt as hell. You've been nailed repeatedly from all directions for telling a blatant whopper. You claimed a physical impossibility on a matter that was tangential to a tangent at best. You've been given every opportunity to fess up, say that your memory failed you - anything at all - with essentially no impact on your (ahem) "arguments" against climate science. Yet you cannot do it. That is the depth of your pathology. Even though admitting to this inconsequential error could only help your (nonexistent) credibility, YOU CAN'T DO IT!
Now you have two choices. You can continue to illustrate that you're a compulsive liar with no interest in the truth or you can engage honestly for the very first time in 40,000 posts.
Anyone taking bets?
are you venting, son??? should i get a brown paper bag for ya?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#30012 Oct 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There are pipelines and fertile soil.
Yeah? Have you checked out Exxon Mobil's burst oil pipeline and ruined land in Mayflower, Arkansas?
Yocal Pillbilly

Beckley, WV

#30013 Oct 8, 2013
global warming, the greatest scam al gore created for money making ever.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#30014 Oct 9, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
global warming, the greatest scam al gore created for money making ever.
Where's your proof,chunky? Al Gore didn't invent climate change, he only raised the alarm and global awareness that its problems could only be solved by international cooperation and the Great Powers(the biggest polluters ,China and the United States),had to lead the way on reducing the millions of tons of polluted greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems lose montana special election 33 min Space ace 4
Davy crockett fake news 39 min Space ace 9
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 15 hr WildLifeLover 700
Democrats call for impeachment 17 hr okimar 61
Does anyone remember the Rendezvous in Minneapo... 21 hr Curious 1
Slimeball Trump Tue Space ace 21
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue LIbEralS 590

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance