Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29697 Sep 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Professor Mann about his prizes. I did not lie about that.
"Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say" is the thread subject. If you have nothing to contribute to the subject, stay away.
LOL.
my contribution is calling out liars on this thread. I'm doing my part, liar.
You claimed he is a Nobel winning scientist. You lie and so does he. Must be a common characteristic among alarmists!
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environmen...

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29698 Sep 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Former vice president Al Gore on Monday called for making climate change “denial” a taboo in society.
“Within the market system we have to put a price on carbon, and within the political system, we have to put a price on denial,” Gore said at the Social Good Summit New York City.
He urged attendees to challenge denial of climate change in conversations in families and communities and elsewhere.“We can win this conversation and winning a conversation can make all the difference,” Gore said.“Don’t let denial go unchallenged.”
Gore noted how racism and later homophobia have become increasingly unacceptable.
[foxnews]
because the "pseudoscience" is settled?
Very unscientific of the snake oil salesman, IMO.
But you people aren't really interested in science at all.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29699 Sep 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>my contribution is calling out liars on this thread. I'm doing my part, liar.
You claimed he is a Nobel winning scientist. You lie and so does he. Must be a common characteristic among alarmists!
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environmen...
You are reduced to gossip about a leaked report. Pathetic.

Listen to your foxnews:

Former vice president Al Gore on Monday called for making climate change “denial” a taboo in society.

“Within the market system we have to put a price on carbon, and within the political system, we have to put a price on denial,” Gore said at the Social Good Summit New York City.

He urged attendees to challenge denial of climate change in conversations in families and communities and elsewhere.“We can win this conversation and winning a conversation can make all the difference,” Gore said.“Don’t let denial go unchallenged.”

Gore noted how racism and later homophobia have become increasingly unacceptable.

P.S. Comprehend my replies and quit calling me names.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29700 Sep 25, 2013
Al Gore.... The lead dogmatic dog.
Lol...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29701 Sep 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the lies of "middleofthedownwronggull y" are NOT original, the basis of the lies of "middleofthedownwronggull y" are the lies of other toxic topix AGW liars.
True. They are even lying about a report yet to be released.

Btw it was just luck that I caught Charlie Rose interview Gore and Clinton. Clinton repeated 400,000 hiroshimas daily in global warming.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#29703 Sep 25, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
my contribution is calling out......
You should have called out your teachers for NOT teaching you science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Oh, that's right. You never took the blocks of science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29704 Sep 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>because the "pseudoscience" is settled?
Very unscientific of the snake oil salesman, IMO.
But you people aren't really interested in science at all.
No, dear poster.

Thanks for the opportunity to tell you that science tells it like it is. Read the upcoming report of the IPCC.

Why unscientific? Please explain.

We, the people are interested in science and in our humanity. Al Gore says: political will is a renewable resource.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29705 Sep 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have called out your teachers for NOT teaching you science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Oh, that's right. You never took the blocks of science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for your poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
do you ever make a post based on something you actually know? Something factual? Or....do you just prefer being the threads resident "Otis"? Think about it, mullet!
Lol
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#29707 Sep 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR.
You lie and lie without any responsibility. Where's the basis for your lies?
Man-made CO2 malady is real. But you are a snake oil salesman.
Yes, do tell us 'ol global warming hypocrite about more changes other people should make to their lives while you incessantly post, search, and post some more regurgitations onto Topix -- adding more CO2 to the atmosphere with each one.

Have you no shame? No honor? No intellectual honesty?

You certainly have no credibility.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#29709 Sep 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Something to think about....I read where there are over a billion cars worldwide now. If you took the average square footage of an auto...and put all the cars worldwide into a big parking lot.....all the cars in the world would fit into an area roughly the size of Texas.
As usual, when a clueless denialist runs out of misleading and misreading, he turns to useless and irrelevant facts.. the area of surface of cars has nothing to do with the rate or level of their emissions.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Seems pretty insignificant on a global scale. If all those cars were converted to Tesla's.....exactly how is that going to change the climate...and by how much?
It would not change the climate. Though putting them all in Texas might.. What it would do is reduce their emissions, so it would reduce AGW and reduced AGW would have some effect on the rate of climate change. How much is as debatable as the question of attribution of climate change for the rapid rate of AGW we have now. It would be hard to pin down but NEGATIVE, which at this point is VERY GOOD.

As to the amount, that is like the litterbug saying that others make up 99.999999999% of the litter so HIS litter doesn't matter. It is irresponsible and juvenile.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
A lot of you believe you're smarter than others, so I'll wait for an answer on this one from one of you know it alls.
Rather, many here are better informed and more relevant to the issue than you but we suspect that your ignorance and spam is deliberate. A fool can be very 'smart' about his foolishness.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29710 Sep 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, dear poster.
Thanks for the opportunity to tell you that science tells it like it is. Read the upcoming report of the IPCC.
Why unscientific? Please explain.
We, the people are interested in science and in our humanity. Al Gore says: political will is a renewable resource.
Al Gore isn't interested in science. He's a lying ideologue....just like you!

LOL
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#29711 Sep 25, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>As to the amount, that is like the litterbug saying that others make up 99.999999999% of the litter so HIS litter doesn't matter. It is irresponsible and juvenile.
Hear that SpaceBlues, you're "irresponsible and juvenile" (and a hypocrite) with all your posts.

LOL

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29712 Sep 25, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>

As to the amount, that is like the litterbug saying that others make up 99.999999999% of the litter so HIS litter doesn't matter. It is irresponsible and juvenile.
<quoted text>
Then why don't you start by making a stand with your own, smarty pants!!

Start at the top. You know....'spaced outs' hero, Al Gore. Now there's a ft litter bug who should really practice what he preaches, ya know?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29713 Sep 25, 2013
Toutle wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of crap wrongsong.LMAO
the village idiot always shows up sooner or later. LOL I wonder what he will major in when he's old enough to persue a 'dee-ploma'? My guess is LIBERAL Arts.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29714 Sep 25, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather, many here are better informed and more relevant to the issue than you but we suspect that your ignorance and spam is deliberate. A fool can be very 'smart' about his foolishness.
It always amuses me to see so many on the side of pseudoscience pretend they have the intellectual high road.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#29720 Sep 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you start by making a stand with your own, smarty pants!!
I just did. Did you miss it or just not capable of thinking on your own?

I stand by the science and responsible action by government on issue of public interest.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
Start at the top. You know....'spaced outs' hero, Al Gore.
Al Gore is irrelevant to the science and therefore to my arguments. What is YOUR issue? I assume it is political since Al Gores comments were about public policy?
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a ft litter bug who should really practice what he preaches, ya know?
All litterbugs 'practice what they preach'. What is rare is one who moderates his ignorance and uses that to moderate his behavior. Al may be doing that, I wouldn't know. I suspect he is less wasteful than he would be without his stand on emissions. Can you prove otherwise? And please, no 'back to the caves' arguements. Al has never argued for giving up ALL civilization. In fact, it is to RETAIN the benefits of civilization that programs of efficiency and wise use is directed.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29722 Sep 25, 2013
Toutle wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them toxic fumes from Seattle most be drifting your way wrongsong because you are not making any since at all.lol
You make no "since" at all. hahahaha
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29723 Sep 25, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, do tell us 'ol global warming hypocrite about more changes other people should make to their lives while you incessantly post, search, and post some more regurgitations onto Topix -- adding more CO2 to the atmosphere with each one.
Have you no shame? No honor? No intellectual honesty?
You certainly have no credibility.
Troll ignored.
bob

Philadelphia, PA

#29725 Sep 25, 2013
all a scam
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#29727 Sep 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you start by making a stand with your own, smarty pants!!
Start at the top. You know....'spaced outs' hero, Al Gore. Now there's a ft litter bug who should really practice what he preaches, ya know?
Good point, and one I've raised several times.

Why are warmists so relunctant on holding accountable other warmists?

Like litesong... they can't possibly think his piddling, babbling nonsense is in any way bolstering the "science", but on him, they're mum.

And ditto for SpaceBlues' hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 52 min Space ace 3
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 4 hr Space ace 4
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 7 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 8 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 11 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web