Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36786 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

United States

#29621 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>for someone who is so eager to 'spell check'.....you should try a little 'fact checking' before you type, son.
Your misunderstanding of my posts is inevitable due to your lacking a relevant background.

But you need to catch up with this:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/s...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29622 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're lying again, LOL.
Mann, a Nobel-winning scientist has made great science contributions! You need to catch up.
I didn't misunderstand anything. You claim Mann won a Nobel. He did not! Are you going to keep looking like a fool, son?
SpaceBlues

United States

#29623 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't misunderstand anything. You claim Mann won a Nobel. He did not! Are you going to keep looking like a fool, son?
What a fool you are!

Mann is a Nobel-winning scientist, that's all. Refer to my previous posts why it is so!

Move on, LOL.
litesong

Everett, WA

#29624 Sep 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]Believing man made CO2 emissions from fossil fuel use causes catastrophic climate change is superstition, not science.[/QUOTE]

"slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lyin' brian", with its errors of 1 milllion TIMES(twice), 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73 million TIMES, & 2.5+ trillion TIMES, no science or mathematics degrees, & no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its proudly held, but poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, knows science better than PHDs having 10-12 years more science & mathematics education..........NOT!!!
SpaceBlues

United States

#29628 Sep 22, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
No warming in the last 16 years, no increase in hurricanes, what happened, Al ?
Al Gore would remind you of the daily man-made CO2 emissions totaling 90 million tons into our breath.. equivalent in energy to 400,000 hiroshima's..

However, I remind you that the man-made CO2 malady comes with global climate change, sea-level rise, ocean acidification, climate refugees, habitat destruction, first man-made species extinction, diseases, droughts, floods, unpredictable extreme events, and others...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#29629 Sep 22, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

Learn how to read, I'm not worrying about ice cubes. Have you sold your car yet? Unlikely, you're just a garden variety hypocrite shreiking "the sky is falling".
You, and no one, nowhere, have any proof AGW has caused anything, let alone the Colorado floods.
Too soon to complete a study of the CO floods. But read my last post for a reply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#29630 Sep 22, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless. Has the world been warming since the last ice age, according to scientists?
What about this?
Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against ...- Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../article.../Global-coo... -...
Sep 7, 2013 - A chilly Arctic summer has left nearly a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than at the same time last year – an increase of 60 ..
Would you understand natural variations? See the downward trend here:

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2000/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29631 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>What a fool you are!
Mann is a Nobel-winning scientist, that's all. Refer to my previous posts why it is so!
Move on, LOL.
are you really so dense....or just a blatant liar?

he did not win the Nobel, son.

it's pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50.

LOL.

your posts are being documented and archived.....just to prove the point that warmists will never admit the truth.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#29632 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>are you really so dense....or just a blatant liar?
he did not win the Nobel, son.
it's pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50.
LOL.
your posts are being documented and archived.....just to prove the point that warmists will never admit the truth.
LOL
Repeating what I posted before, from Wikipedia:

The IPCC presented Mann with a personalized certificate "for contributing to the award of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2007 to the IPCC", celebrating the joint award of the Nobel Peace Prize to the IPCC and to Al Gore. The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the IPCC as an organisation, and the prize was not an award to any individual involved with the IPCC.[47] The IPCC officially states that the certificates were issued "to scientists that had contributed substantially to the preparation of IPCC reports. Such certificates, which feature a copy of the Nobel Peace Prize diploma, were sent to coordinating lead authors, lead authors, review editors, Bureau members, staff of the technical support units and staff of the secretariat from the IPCC’s inception in 1988 until the award of the prize in 2007. The IPCC has not sent such certificates to contributing authors, expert reviewers and focal points."[47][48] In his 2012 book Mann noted an IPCC meeting in 2009 celebrating the prize, where Working Group 1 co-chair Susan Solomon highlighted the personal sacrifice that he and Benjamin D. Santer had made in the name of the IPCC.[49]

P.S. You are another time waster because you are here to misrepresent science and scientists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29633 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating what I posted before, from Wikipedia:
The IPCC presented Mann with a personalized certificate "for contributing to the award of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2007 to the IPCC", celebrating the joint award of the Nobel Peace Prize to the IPCC and to Al Gore.
P.S. You are another time waster because you are here to misrepresent science and scientists.
an IPCC certificate is not a NOBEL. LOL

you really aren't bright at all......and a bad liar, too.

LOL

he's not a nobel winning scientist, son.

face the facts....for once in your life. PLEASE!!

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29634 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>an IPCC certificate is not a NOBEL. LOL
LOL
LOL
My terminology is mine to use and I'm sticking to it. You have gone bananas over a few complimentary words about a scientist.

Once again the basis is repeated below:

The IPCC presented Mann with a personalized certificate "for contributing to the award of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2007 to the IPCC", celebrating the joint award of the Nobel Peace Prize to the IPCC and to Al Gore. The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the IPCC as an organisation, and the prize was not an award to any individual involved with the IPCC.[47] The IPCC officially states that the certificates were issued "to scientists that had contributed substantially to the preparation of IPCC reports. Such certificates, which feature a copy of the Nobel Peace Prize diploma, were sent to coordinating lead authors, lead authors, review editors, Bureau members, staff of the technical support units and staff of the secretariat from the IPCC’s inception in 1988 until the award of the prize in 2007. The IPCC has not sent such certificates to contributing authors, expert reviewers and focal points."[47][48] In his 2012 book Mann noted an IPCC meeting in 2009 celebrating the prize, where Working Group 1 co-chair Susan Solomon highlighted the personal sacrifice that he and Benjamin D. Santer had made in the name of the IPCC.[49][wikipedia]

Michael Mann even twitted, "IPCC certificate acknowledging me "contributing to award of the Nobel Peace Prize". Do they want my birth certif too?" It would appear the answer is yes.

Update from Climate Depot: The IPCC issued the certificates with the text on them to IPCC participants, including Mann. Mann did not add the text himself. Here is a photo of a UN IPCC issued certificate (LINK)

Move on, LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29635 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>an IPCC certificate is not a NOBEL. LOL
LOL
LOL
Shame on you for calling me baseless names along with another denier just because I used a complimentary term for a climate scientist named Michael E. Mann, PhD.

Here's the basis for the background as I know it;

The IPCC presented Mann with a personalized certificate "for contributing to the award of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2007 to the IPCC", celebrating the joint award of the Nobel Peace Prize to the IPCC and to Al Gore. The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the IPCC as an organisation, and the prize was not an award to any individual involved with the IPCC.[47] The IPCC officially states that the certificates were issued "to scientists that had contributed substantially to the preparation of IPCC reports. Such certificates, which feature a copy of the Nobel Peace Prize diploma, were sent to coordinating lead authors, lead authors, review editors, Bureau members, staff of the technical support units and staff of the secretariat from the IPCC’s inception in 1988 until the award of the prize in 2007. The IPCC has not sent such certificates to contributing authors, expert reviewers and focal points."[47][48] In his 2012 book Mann noted an IPCC meeting in 2009 celebrating the prize, where Working Group 1 co-chair Susan Solomon highlighted the personal sacrifice that he and Benjamin D. Santer had made in the name of the IPCC.[49][wikipedia]

Michael Mann even twitted, "IPCC certificate acknowledging me "contributing to award of the Nobel Peace Prize". Do they want my birth certif too?" It would appear the answer is yes.

Update from Climate Depot: The IPCC issued the certificates with the text on them to IPCC participants, including Mann. Mann did not add the text himself. Here is a photo of a UN IPCC issued certificate (LINK)

Move on for the nth time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29638 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you for calling me baseless names along with another denier just because I used a complimentary term for a climate scientist named Michael E. Mann, PhD.

Here is a photo of a UN IPCC issued certificate (LINK)
shame on you for making an incorrect claim and lacking the intellectual honesty to admit you were wrong. shame on you for lying now about it. "A complimentary term"???? you mean a lie, son?

A photo of an IPCC certificate isn't a Nobel award. You claimed he was a Nobel winning scientist. Obviously you're not nearly as smart as you think. You're too stupid to even know when you're lying. I guess that puts you in the pathological category of liars, huh, son?

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29639 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>My terminology is mine to use and I'm sticking to it.
That's fine, son!!! Just like your opinions....your terminology has nothing to do with facts, son.

That much is obvious. Thanks for your continued contribution to climate change alarmist lies.

Documented and archived for future evidence. Facts are the kryptonite to warmists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29640 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're the one misrepresenting scientists, son. You claim pseudoscientists won awards that they never did.

Can you provide evidence that Mann won a Nobel? Pssssssst.... a nice little certificate from the IPCC doesn't back up your claim.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29641 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>shame on you for making an incorrect claim and lacking the intellectual honesty to admit you were wrong. shame on you for lying now about it. "A complimentary term"???? you mean a lie, son?
A photo of an IPCC certificate isn't a Nobel award. You claimed he was a Nobel winning scientist. Obviously you're not nearly as smart as you think. You're too stupid to even know when you're lying. I guess that puts you in the pathological category of liars, huh, son?
LOL
LIAR.. your hatred is on fire.

With my compliments to Professor Mann:

Move on, liar. Your hatred is on fire!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29642 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine, son!!! Just like your opinions....your terminology has nothing to do with facts, son.
That much is obvious. Thanks for your continued contribution to climate change alarmist lies.
Documented and archived for future evidence. Facts are the kryptonite to warmists.
LIAR.. your hatred is on fire.

This is about Professor Mann, a Nobel-winning scientist:

Liar.. your hatred is on fire!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29643 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you're the one misrepresenting scientists, son. You claim pseudoscientists won awards that they never did.
Can you provide evidence that Mann won a Nobel? Pssssssst.... a nice little certificate from the IPCC doesn't back up your claim.
LOL
LIAR.. your claim is on fire..

Here's to the archives:

You lied by calling a climate scientist pseudo in your post. You lied about me as well.

Move on, liar for the zth time. Notice I said zth because I can.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29644 Sep 22, 2013
rite down the middle wrote:
<quoted text>just like the IR going over my head into outer space, son?
rack 'em again...you lose.
but go ahead and try this 'slant'!! i like making a fool out of you and you "g-h" friend.
Greenwood, MS!

Can you play the blues?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29645 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Believing man made CO2 emissions from fossil fuel use causes catastrophic climate change is superstition, not science.
Brain_Dead dances around the methane plume, illuminating the melting snow around him.

Be careful, Brain_Dead. don't burn your ass!

Brain_Dead worships the fire. Fire warm. Fire good. Until the fire lights up your ass. Then...not so good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marine le pen 1 hr Space ace 1
Democrats= biggest losers ever 3 hr Davycrockett 9
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report 18 hr TAAM 3
Joe mixon Sat Space ace 1
Devin nunes revelation Mar 23 Space ace 6
The Quit Cash Challenge - Quit Smoking and Win ... (Sep '11) Mar 22 Donna rhoda 32
Ellison Topix's Favorite Loser! Mar 21 Davycrockett 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages