Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29603 Sep 21, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
http://tinyurl.com/pz86lfr
haha b-g might find out about the statistical gauge!

Good one..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29604 Sep 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Climate Change alarmists are sort of a modern day environmental Luddite Fallacy.
Such a boring fallacy!

Listen .. study the Nature link above for b-g. Learn that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was founded 25 years ago to provide authoritative assessments on the emerging problem of climate change. Since its first report in 1990, the IPCC has issued increasingly complex follow-ups about every six years... Where the reports have grown most firm is in declaring that humans are causing the world to warm.

Go study some.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29605 Sep 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
the IPCC has issued increasingly complex follow-ups about every six years...
Go study some.
"the IPCC has issued increasingly complex follow-ups about every six years".....yep....the more time goes by the more they have egg on their face regarding the predictions vs. the actual observations.
they try to explain their faulty predictions away with more complexities.....only to be proven more wrong later.

"go study some".....it's pretty apparent that i'm way ahead of you in that regard. take your own advice, son. not that being spoon fed facts has ever helped you before.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#29607 Sep 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Instead of pipelines, there will be fertile soil, and healthy people, living well..."
As photos roll in and more people take to the streets, a reminder about why we #DrawTheLine.
THIS is amazing! Thanks to Bold Nebraska, a solar powered barn now stands in the route of the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline in Nebraska.

If President Obama wants the pipe built, he'll have to tear down the renewable-energy future we need to do it. Today folks gathered to dedicate the barn and #DrawTheLine on Keystone.

http://350.org/drawtheline

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#29611 Sep 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Instead of pipelines, there will be fertile soil, and healthy people, living well..." As photos roll in and more people take to the streets, a reminder about why we #DrawTheLine.
There are pipelines and fertile soil.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29612 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>"the IPCC has issued increasingly complex follow-ups about every six years".....yep....the more time goes by the more they have egg on their face regarding the predictions vs. the actual observations.
they try to explain their faulty predictions away with more complexities.....only to be proven more wrong later.
"go study some".....it's pretty apparent that i'm way ahead of you in that regard. take your own advice, son. not that being spoon fed facts has ever helped you before.
Thanks for your attempt to catch up with science.

However, you are way way way behind. Read this now:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/s...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29613 Sep 22, 2013
Tea Party People wrote:
Leave it to brain-dead liberals to think they can put some solar panels on a barn and call it "the renewable-energy future!" LOL
If you think that will stop the pipeline you are nuts.
Americans want it, and we will get it, with or without the Obamabots!
As I recall, there is no tea party in USA.

Especially, remember 1776!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#29614 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
It is not just science it is hardcore FACT..........It is a fact ahs been proven. Now you can deny it all you want..Wont change the facts idiot.
There's never been an experiment with man made greenhouse gas and global climate change. Not a single experiment for climate change mitigation published in any peer reviewed journal. The facts are all about waiting for the science to catch up to the hype. Don't mitigate climate change and laugh at politicians that promise to save you from Earth's changing climate.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#29615 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
As I recall, there is no tea party in USA. Especially, remember 1776!
Do you mean 1773?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29616 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean 1773?
Comprehend a little: NO.

Gosh!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29617 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's never been an experiment with man made greenhouse gas and global climate change. Not a single experiment for climate change mitigation published in any peer reviewed journal. The facts are all about waiting for the science to catch up to the hype. Don't mitigate climate change and laugh at politicians that promise to save you from Earth's changing climate.
LOL.

Read this one:

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29618 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your attempt to catch up with science.
However, you are way way way behind. Read this now:
stop citing people you incorrectly claim won a Nobel.....then get back to me on who needs to catch up, okay, son?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29619 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Comprehend a little: NO.
Gosh!
for someone who is so eager to 'spell check'.....you should try a little 'fact checking' before you type, son.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29620 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>stop citing people you incorrectly claim won a Nobel.....then get back to me on who needs to catch up, okay, son?
Oh you're lying again, LOL.

Mann, a Nobel-winning scientist has made great science contributions! You need to catch up.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29621 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>for someone who is so eager to 'spell check'.....you should try a little 'fact checking' before you type, son.
Your misunderstanding of my posts is inevitable due to your lacking a relevant background.

But you need to catch up with this:

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29622 Sep 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you're lying again, LOL.
Mann, a Nobel-winning scientist has made great science contributions! You need to catch up.
I didn't misunderstand anything. You claim Mann won a Nobel. He did not! Are you going to keep looking like a fool, son?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29623 Sep 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't misunderstand anything. You claim Mann won a Nobel. He did not! Are you going to keep looking like a fool, son?
What a fool you are!

Mann is a Nobel-winning scientist, that's all. Refer to my previous posts why it is so!

Move on, LOL.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#29624 Sep 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]Believing man made CO2 emissions from fossil fuel use causes catastrophic climate change is superstition, not science.[/QUOTE]

"slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lyin' brian", with its errors of 1 milllion TIMES(twice), 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73 million TIMES, & 2.5+ trillion TIMES, no science or mathematics degrees, & no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its proudly held, but poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, knows science better than PHDs having 10-12 years more science & mathematics education..........NOT!!!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29628 Sep 22, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
No warming in the last 16 years, no increase in hurricanes, what happened, Al ?
Al Gore would remind you of the daily man-made CO2 emissions totaling 90 million tons into our breath.. equivalent in energy to 400,000 hiroshima's..

However, I remind you that the man-made CO2 malady comes with global climate change, sea-level rise, ocean acidification, climate refugees, habitat destruction, first man-made species extinction, diseases, droughts, floods, unpredictable extreme events, and others...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29629 Sep 22, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

Learn how to read, I'm not worrying about ice cubes. Have you sold your car yet? Unlikely, you're just a garden variety hypocrite shreiking "the sky is falling".
You, and no one, nowhere, have any proof AGW has caused anything, let alone the Colorado floods.
Too soon to complete a study of the CO floods. But read my last post for a reply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 54 min Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 1 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
MNsure losing money already (Jan '14) Fri LIbEralS 17
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web