Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34382 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29416 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i recall mistakenly telling litesong or bushwhacked they made the claim when in fact it was Kyle.
Are you one of those posters, or both, too?!?!!!
Lol
That's the lie. Now for the truth:

You tried to pin that claim on me then just as you have now. You knew then that I never made it; you were doing exactly what you're doing now - flinging poo like a MFer in your desperation.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29417 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i say tornados activity is down.
I say quite strong tornadoes on numerous occasions have been occurring long before man made co2 emissions were around.
I say there is no connection. Some think so.... But no scientist or science body head will make such an outlandish claim.
Will you?
I say that you like to talk tornadoes whenever losing on the matter of GW.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29418 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Spouting your opinions again, son?
Funny how you make claims and demands but can never back them up.
You do enjoy calling others liars when you lie. I find that amusing. And, yes, people like you are the best reason rational intelligent folks don't take your pseudoscience seriously.
Why don't you link to this incident? How long ago was it?

Rhetorical questions. You won't because your lie will be made clear. That is if you could find it because it was ages ago.

So a better question would be, "Why would you dredge up an ancient lie about tornadoes now?"

Clearly, it's because you literally have nothing else. That's why I called it a concession. I think others would agree that such a transparent and desperate dodge can be interpreted no other way.

How many agree?

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29419 Sep 6, 2013
Al gore seems to be a habitual liar. Just like some on this thread!

Yosemite fires?

Lol

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/5/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29420 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
I think Kyle doesn't like me much.:-\
Could it be because I ask him to back up his opinions....which is an impossible feat?!?!
I don't need to back up my opinions - opinions about you being a dishonest scumbag, for instance.

I do just fine backing up the conclusions of science. Which one of those are you saying that I can't back up, scumbag?

Would you ever back up your anti-science claims? Here's an oldy, since you like those:

Please support your claim that GHE warming predicts a warming stratosphere. Use SCIENCE.

Or perhaps you might comment on the other three patterns in the warming that are only consistent with GHG warming? You know, the ones that I've posted many times that seem to provoke hysterical blindness on your part.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29421 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhetorical questions. You won't because your lie will be made clear. That is if you could find it because it was ages ago.
So a better question would be, "Why would you dredge up an ancient lie about tornadoes now?"
Clearly, it's because you literally have nothing else. That's why I called it a concession. I think others would agree that such a transparent and desperate dodge can be interpreted no other way.
How many agree?
just as soon as I'm on my desk top ill find it, gomer.
It shouldn't be difficult. You made the claim shortly after the Oklahoma disaster.
What makes you think I'm desperate, son?
From where I stand it's always you chasing your on tail.
I just watch and laugh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29422 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Al gore seems to be a habitual liar. Just like some on this thread!
Yosemite fires?
Lol
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/5/...
Yawn. Denier liar posts link to propaganda rag with zero science content, making fallacious Argumentum ad Populum arguments, and attempting to persuade people that 150 yrs of science is actually a scam by one politician who spoke out about it.

Got anything new, scumbag?

Got any SCIENCE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29423 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>

Got any SCIENCE?
do you?
Lol
Hurricanes in the northeast US are becoming less frequent and less severe!

Zero hurricanes in August.

NOAA embarrassed themselves by claiming sandy was due to global warming.

Got an explanation why the would tell such a boondoggle ?

Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29424 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to back up my opinions - opinions about you being a dishonest scumbag, for instance.
I do just fine backing up the conclusions of science. Which one of those are you saying that I can't back up, scumbag?
Would you ever back up your anti-science claims? Here's an oldy, since you like those:
Please support your claim that GHE warming predicts a warming stratosphere. Use SCIENCE.
Or perhaps you might comment on the other three patterns in the warming that are only consistent with GHG warming? You know, the ones that I've posted many times that seem to provoke hysterical blindness on your part.
consistency or coincidence isn't causation.
Duh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29425 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>consistency or coincidence isn't causation.
Duh.
Could be.. Shooting from the hip is worthless.

You take up current events that are only analyzed by scientists in a certain framework. And it is not imminent. Your expectation is like writing a post here... shooting from the hip..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29426 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

How many agree?
I agree.

It is interesting that you you call it "incident;" I called it incidence and I meant it. It is rogue's reason d'etre. It was the very start of the allegations that continue to this day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29427 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i recall mistakenly telling litesong or bushwhacked they made the claim when in fact it was Kyle.
Are you one of those posters, or both, too?!?!!!
Lol
No.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 13

Miami, FL

#29428 Sep 8, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a Conspiracy theory? Duh.
I thought you accepted it. I wonder why.
thethirdrail

Hear Ye Hear Ye You are still behind the times the Telegaph
has reported that a "Cold Artic Summer and a Massive Increase in
Increase in the Ice Cap and a leaked United Nations report leads
many to think we are now in a cooling phase"

Hear Hear Ye "a CBS report on Mysterious large Ice Balls were
reported Falling In Brooklyn.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#29429 Sep 8, 2013
Why is it still just a "maybe" scientific consensus of a "possible" coming climate crisis as they have never agreed that any crisis was an inevitable and unavoidable crisis that will happen for certain?
28 years of science NEVER saying a crisis WILL happen feeds deniers and perpetuates this costly debate to save the planet. Science can end this debate instantly with a real warning for a real crisis.
So just what DOES have to happen now for science to say the end of "life as we know it" from their own climate crisis WILL happen? When it's too late? How close to the edge of no return from unstoppable will the lab coats lead us with their "maybe" "catastrophic" climate crisis?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#29430 Sep 8, 2013
A cold Arctic summer has led to a record increase in the ice cap, leading experts to predict a period of global cooling:

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, they equivalent of almost a million square miles.

In a rebound from 2012's record low an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.

The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

IF CORRECT, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after it was predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29431 Sep 8, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>do you?
Lol
Hurricanes in the northeast US are becoming less frequent and less severe!
Zero hurricanes in August.
NOAA embarrassed themselves by claiming sandy was due to global warming.
Got an explanation why the would tell such a boondoggle ?
Lol
Yawn. Denier scum substitutes hurricane distraction for tornado distraction.

Effect on the conclusions of anthropogenic CO2 leading to catastrophic warming = ZERO. Which you know. However, since science is against you, you must distract. The alternative - telling the truth - doesn't pay as well.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29432 Sep 8, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>consistency or coincidence isn't causation.
Duh.
LMAO!

That, lying scumbag, is a concession that you were wrong about GH theory predictions of strotospheric temperatures.

Of course, it's also a concession that you're far too dishonest to concede honestly.

It's also a dishonest, scumbag confession that GH theory predicts more warming at night, in winter, and at high latitudes, as well.

It's also a dishonest, scumbag concession that all four patterns are clear in the data.

Too bad you can't honestly address the science. That would require giving up denial - and you paychecks.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29433 Sep 8, 2013
thethirdrail wrote:
<quoted text>
thethirdrail
Hear Ye Hear Ye You are still behind the times the Telegaph
has reported that a "Cold Artic Summer and a Massive Increase in
Increase in the Ice Cap and a leaked United Nations report leads
many to think we are now in a cooling phase"
Hear Hear Ye "a CBS report on Mysterious large Ice Balls were
reported Falling In Brooklyn.
Hear ye, hear ye

Denier rag publishes transparent propaganda which deliberately ignores ice volume, which has collapsed, to concentrate on fleeting area data. Shocking.(Sarcasm off)

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29434 Sep 8, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Denier scum substitutes hurricane distraction for tornado distraction.
Effect on the conclusions of anthropogenic CO2 leading to catastrophic warming = ZERO. Which you know. However, since science is against you, you must distract. The alternative - telling the truth - doesn't pay as well.
My observations are based on facts and reality.
Your pseudo-scientific predictions are faulty, overstated, and just plain wrong.
If you admit that you have no credible evidence that man made co2 has no definitive correlation to tornadic activity, or the number and intensity of hurricanes, or the amount and size of forest fires, etc.....other than flimsy theories, we might get somewhere.
But stop trying to convince people your opinions are the gospel, son.
Do you need a peer reviewed study to prove pigs don't fly???
LOL
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29435 Sep 8, 2013
mememine69 wrote:
Why is it still just a "maybe" scientific consensus of a "possible" coming climate crisis as they have never agreed that any crisis was an inevitable and unavoidable crisis that will happen for certain?
28 years of science NEVER saying a crisis WILL happen feeds deniers and perpetuates this costly debate to save the planet. Science can end this debate instantly with a real warning for a real crisis.
So just what DOES have to happen now for science to say the end of "life as we know it" from their own climate crisis WILL happen? When it's too late? How close to the edge of no return from unstoppable will the lab coats lead us with their "maybe" "catastrophic" climate crisis?
Yet another scientific illiterate displays their scientific illiteracy by demanding "proof" and certainty from sciencen

Take a f**king science class and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Womens Soccer 3 hr Soccer Crassus 1
3 Mpls. shootings, 2 downtown after bars close,... 6 hr Dr Crassus Lector... 3
blasted drunk 6 hr space ace 5
For African immigrants, St. Paul starting to fe... 8 hr American Crassus 7
Police investigate 5 separate shootings in Milw... 8 hr American Crassus 2
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 17 hr Analog man 286
I'm Voting for Trump 22 hr space ace 16
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE