Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37478 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29408 Sep 6, 2013

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29409 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
pssst.....no acknowledgement that I already called you on cherry-picking that exact cherry while ignoring 99,9% of the scientific conclusions. That's either grossly dishonest or grossly irrational. We know in which category you fall.
honestly inform the forum how you connect man made co2 to the Oklahoma tornado earlier this year.

You made the claim, and you also claim to have all the scientists on your side! So....maybe they can help you.

You need help.

Lol
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29410 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>honestly inform the forum how you connect man made co2 to the Oklahoma tornado earlier this year.
You made the claim,...
That's a lie, of course. That's all ya got? Do you think any sentient being is fooled by you ignoring everything I post yet again while dredging up am ancient lie, which is tangential to begin with?

This is possibly your clearest concession yet. A concession that you have absolutely no interest in finding the truth or having a reasoned debate.

You've become the most obvious troll on the internet. If you truly are against climate science, you would do more for your cause by disappearing than you do by making a monumental ass of yourself all day every day.

Hell, for the scientifically illiterate, you're the best argument against denial there is.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29411 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

honestly inform the forum how you connect man made co2 to the Oklahoma tornado earlier this year.
You made the claim, and you also claim to have all the scientists on your side! So....maybe they can help you.
You need help.
Lol
I remember this incidence with you. You first blamed me for such a claim.

I guess you want to talk about it. What have you got to say? Let's hear it. Don't be shy ;)

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29412 Sep 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I remember this incidence with you. You first blamed me for such a claim.
I guess you want to talk about it. What have you got to say? Let's hear it. Don't be shy ;)
i recall mistakenly telling litesong or bushwhacked they made the claim when in fact it was Kyle.
Are you one of those posters, or both, too?!?!!!
Lol

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29413 Sep 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I remember this incidence with you. You first blamed me for such a claim.
i say tornados activity is down.
I say quite strong tornadoes on numerous occasions have been occurring long before man made co2 emissions were around.
I say there is no connection. Some think so.... But no scientist or science body head will make such an outlandish claim.
Will you?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29414 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie, of course. That's all ya got? Do you think any sentient being is fooled by you ignoring everything I post yet again while dredging up am ancient lie, which is tangential to begin with?
This is possibly your clearest concession yet. A concession that you have absolutely no interest in finding the truth or having a reasoned debate.
You've become the most obvious troll on the internet. If you truly are against climate science, you would do more for your cause by disappearing than you do by making a monumental ass of yourself all day every day.
Hell, for the scientifically illiterate, you're the best argument against denial there is.
lol
Spouting your opinions again, son?
Funny how you make claims and demands but can never back them up.
You do enjoy calling others liars when you lie. I find that amusing. And, yes, people like you are the best reason rational intelligent folks don't take your pseudoscience seriously.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29415 Sep 6, 2013
I think Kyle doesn't like me much.:-\

Could it be because I ask him to back up his opinions....which is an impossible feat?!?!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29416 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i recall mistakenly telling litesong or bushwhacked they made the claim when in fact it was Kyle.
Lol
That's the lie. Now for the truth:

You tried to pin that claim on me then just as you have now. You knew then that I never made it; you were doing exactly what you're doing now - flinging poo like a MFer in your desperation.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29417 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i say tornados activity is down.
I say quite strong tornadoes on numerous occasions have been occurring long before man made co2 emissions were around.
I say there is no connection. Some think so.... But no scientist or science body head will make such an outlandish claim.
Will you?
I say that you like to talk tornadoes whenever losing on the matter of GW.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29418 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Spouting your opinions again, son?
Funny how you make claims and demands but can never back them up.
You do enjoy calling others liars when you lie. I find that amusing. And, yes, people like you are the best reason rational intelligent folks don't take your pseudoscience seriously.
Why don't you link to this incident? How long ago was it?

Rhetorical questions. You won't because your lie will be made clear. That is if you could find it because it was ages ago.

So a better question would be, "Why would you dredge up an ancient lie about tornadoes now?"

Clearly, it's because you literally have nothing else. That's why I called it a concession. I think others would agree that such a transparent and desperate dodge can be interpreted no other way.

How many agree?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29419 Sep 6, 2013
Al gore seems to be a habitual liar. Just like some on this thread!

Yosemite fires?

Lol

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/5/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29420 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
I think Kyle doesn't like me much.:-\
Could it be because I ask him to back up his opinions....which is an impossible feat?!?!
I don't need to back up my opinions - opinions about you being a dishonest scumbag, for instance.

I do just fine backing up the conclusions of science. Which one of those are you saying that I can't back up, scumbag?

Would you ever back up your anti-science claims? Here's an oldy, since you like those:

Please support your claim that GHE warming predicts a warming stratosphere. Use SCIENCE.

Or perhaps you might comment on the other three patterns in the warming that are only consistent with GHG warming? You know, the ones that I've posted many times that seem to provoke hysterical blindness on your part.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29421 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhetorical questions. You won't because your lie will be made clear. That is if you could find it because it was ages ago.
So a better question would be, "Why would you dredge up an ancient lie about tornadoes now?"
Clearly, it's because you literally have nothing else. That's why I called it a concession. I think others would agree that such a transparent and desperate dodge can be interpreted no other way.
How many agree?
just as soon as I'm on my desk top ill find it, gomer.
It shouldn't be difficult. You made the claim shortly after the Oklahoma disaster.
What makes you think I'm desperate, son?
From where I stand it's always you chasing your on tail.
I just watch and laugh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#29422 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Al gore seems to be a habitual liar. Just like some on this thread!
Yosemite fires?
Lol
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/5/...
Yawn. Denier liar posts link to propaganda rag with zero science content, making fallacious Argumentum ad Populum arguments, and attempting to persuade people that 150 yrs of science is actually a scam by one politician who spoke out about it.

Got anything new, scumbag?

Got any SCIENCE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29423 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>

Got any SCIENCE?
do you?
Lol
Hurricanes in the northeast US are becoming less frequent and less severe!

Zero hurricanes in August.

NOAA embarrassed themselves by claiming sandy was due to global warming.

Got an explanation why the would tell such a boondoggle ?

Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29424 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to back up my opinions - opinions about you being a dishonest scumbag, for instance.
I do just fine backing up the conclusions of science. Which one of those are you saying that I can't back up, scumbag?
Would you ever back up your anti-science claims? Here's an oldy, since you like those:
Please support your claim that GHE warming predicts a warming stratosphere. Use SCIENCE.
Or perhaps you might comment on the other three patterns in the warming that are only consistent with GHG warming? You know, the ones that I've posted many times that seem to provoke hysterical blindness on your part.
consistency or coincidence isn't causation.
Duh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29425 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>consistency or coincidence isn't causation.
Duh.
Could be.. Shooting from the hip is worthless.

You take up current events that are only analyzed by scientists in a certain framework. And it is not imminent. Your expectation is like writing a post here... shooting from the hip..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29426 Sep 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

How many agree?
I agree.

It is interesting that you you call it "incident;" I called it incidence and I meant it. It is rogue's reason d'etre. It was the very start of the allegations that continue to this day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29427 Sep 6, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i recall mistakenly telling litesong or bushwhacked they made the claim when in fact it was Kyle.
Lol
No.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renewable Energy Jobs up 16 Percent in Minnesota 2 hr RedeemerWeinstein 4
Recall Senator John McCain 2 hr RedeemerWeinstein 10
Where is Mandalay Bay Security Guard ? 3 hr RedeemerWeinstein 3
NFL endorses criminal-justice reform bill 6 hr Davycrockett 17
Hillary is a Hot Mess 6 hr Davycrockett 8
Fast and Furious - The Next Chapter (Oct '12) 16 hr LIbEralS 16
Creepy hollywood libtard harvey weinstein Mon The Lumber Jack 95

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance