Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Read more

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29296 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All renewables are renewables, huh?
lol
No, only in the idiot, fossil-fuel-loving DENIERWORLD.
lol
I have no interest in transportation. My interest is in the stationary. lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
LOL, the smartest thing you can post.
lol
That may have something to do with your career path being at a standstill.
I prefer progress and moving forward. I haven't seen one good reason to alter my direction based on your pseudoscience and climate hoax.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29297 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the smartest thing you can post.
i stated that I support I flat tax a few days ago, and asked you if you felt the same way.
Lol
Your no response speaks volumes now!
Lol
You oppose any business, especially in the petroleum industry, getting tax benefits.
Lol
Unless.....it's green construction. You'll take those tax credits all day long in your line of work while scorning others who get the same treatment.
Lol
Very revealing !!
Lol

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#29298 Aug 20, 2013
And oh, BTW, it's earth overshoot day. It's interesting that a concept that started on the environmentalist fringe is getting covered by Foreign Affairs.

"Many readers will be familiar with the worrisome, white-knuckle wait that comes when you drain your checking account long before payday, the anxiety that builds until the coffers are replenished. That is what all of humanity has signed on for, effective today.

Earth Overshoot Day marks the moment when, according to Global Footprint Network, an independent think tank based in the United States, Switzerland, and Belgium, humanity’s demand for natural resources exceeds the earth’s ability to renew them in a year. As of today, just 34 weeks into 2013, we are officially in ecological overdraft."
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/139832...
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29299 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i stated that I support I flat tax a few days ago, and asked you if you felt the same way.
Lol
Your no response speaks volumes now!
Lol
You oppose any business, especially in the petroleum industry, getting tax benefits.
Lol
Unless.....it's green construction. You'll take those tax credits all day long in your line of work while scorning others who get the same treatment.
Lol
Very revealing !!
Lol
lol
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29300 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
That may have something to do with your career path being at a standstill.
I prefer progress and moving forward. I haven't seen one good reason to alter my direction based on your pseudoscience and climate hoax.
My career is semi-retirement. I work when I want to.

You? Progress and moving forward? HA!

You can't see reason at all.

Explain that hoax part again for me. How many people are involved in it?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29301 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My career is semi-retirement. I work when I want to.
You? Progress and moving forward? HA!
You can't see reason at all.
Explain that hoax part again for me. How many people are involved in it?
too many, and they're all greedy liars.
Lol
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29302 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>too many, and they're all greedy liars.
Lol
LOL.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29303 Aug 20, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
LOL
A post I can actually agree with you on!!
It is hilarious.
Devoted

Plymouth, MN

#29304 Aug 20, 2013
Hello, I'm new. Just checking the place out.
Devoted

Plymouth, MN

#29305 Aug 20, 2013
So, I think that we shouldn't have the pipeline. I say just let the other countries produce the oil. I know, I know, they have more lax regulations etc., but they can breath their own air and if people start getting sick they can shut things down.

I want to feel good and it will make me feel good if I know America isn't producing more oil.
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29306 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Lol
lol

Does that include the members of every academy of science in the world?

lol

lol?
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29307 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Lol
"too many" is not a number.

Do you have a figure and can you prove it?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29308 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Does that include the members of every academy of science in the world?
lol
lol?
there are probably a few good apples to be found.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#29309 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"too many" is not a number.
Do you have a figure and can you prove it?
hanny and "cooked the books" just to name a couple equals 2. that's all i need. the rest are just fluff. the guy that's coming out in september....i'll wait to see how badly he lies again. pretty sure he duck, dodge, and it'll just be a jawner.

you really don't care bout renewable fuels, huh?? and you portrayed yourself as someone 'concerned' about the planet!!

bwaaahahahahahahaa
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29310 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>hanny and "cooked the books" just to name a couple equals 2. that's all i need. the rest are just fluff. the guy that's coming out in september....i'll wait to see how badly he lies again. pretty sure he duck, dodge, and it'll just be a jawner.
you really don't care bout renewable fuels, huh?? and you portrayed yourself as someone 'concerned' about the planet!!
bwaaahahahahahahaa
No, dumbass, like I said. I have no interest. Not my specialty.

I have enough to do in my life already, thanks, I'll let the fuel guys figure out the fuels. Let George do it.
gcaveman1

Ellisville, MS

#29311 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>hanny and "cooked the books" just to name a couple equals 2. that's all i need. the rest are just fluff. the guy that's coming out in september....i'll wait to see how badly he lies again. pretty sure he duck, dodge, and it'll just be a jawner.
bwaaahahahahahahaa
And how did hanny and "cooked the books" cook the books? Nobody else noticed? These two took measurements, looked at ice cores, did all the sciencey stuff completely alone? Didn't let anybody check their figures? How did they keep other people from taking their own measurements and disputing them? How DO you cook the books when the whole world is watching, when there are people who want to nail you to the wall? Probably would have to be the smartest guy in the world, you know, to fool everybody? Everybody but you. How did you figure him out?

Who's coming out in September? Can you tell us how he'll duck and dodge? Jawner? Does he cook books too?

You sure two is all you need? Sounds like it needs to be a little bigger conspiracy.
LIbEralS

Saint Louis, MO

#29313 Aug 22, 2013
Devoted wrote:
So, I think that we shouldn't have the pipeline. I say just let the other countries produce the oil. I know, I know, they have more lax regulations etc., but they can breath their own air and if people start getting sick they can shut things down.
I want to feel good and it will make me feel good if I know America isn't producing more oil.
In other words, business as usual?
John Lee Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#29314 Aug 22, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, business as usual?
In other words, sarcasm?
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29315 Aug 22, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did hanny and "cooked the books" cook the books? Nobody else noticed? These two took measurements, looked at ice cores, did all the sciencey stuff completely alone? Didn't let anybody check their figures? How did they keep other people from taking their own measurements and disputing them? How DO you cook the books when the whole world is watching, when there are people who want to nail you to the wall? Probably would have to be the smartest guy in the world, you know, to fool everybody? Everybody but you. How did you figure him out?
Who's coming out in September? Can you tell us how he'll duck and dodge? Jawner? Does he cook books too?
You sure two is all you need? Sounds like it needs to be a little bigger conspiracy.
Excellent. You nailed it. It takes a willful misunderstanding of how science and peer review function, and the incentives involved, to maintain the conspiracist position of science denial.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#29316 Aug 22, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>there are probably a few good apples to be found.
You dodged the clear implications. You lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eye Tunes 3 hr space ace 2
Hillary Camp Threatens Journalists 3 hr TAAM 4
What sucks about the affordable care act? (Oct '13) 3 hr TAAM 21
After co-pilot's deliberate act, families ask why? 11 hr Crassus 11
The United States is Pathetic 11 hr Crassus 42
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 11 hr Billionaire Dayton 329
Vikings 'your name here' bricks offered for sta... 12 hr Kent Crassus Her ... 17
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]