Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35567 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#29285 Aug 19, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i wish you all were as smart as you thought you were. then...this country and economy might have a fighting chance.
you're all killing your grand children's future.....not co2.
So utterly inverted. You may be killing my grandchildren - period - with your anti-reality BS.

Here's something new for you to DENY, DENIER SCUM. What year do you think the Arctic sea ice maximum will fall below the 1979 minimum?:

http://skepticalscience.com//pics/arctic-deat...

As you can see, as of 2012, the maximum dropped from 33,000 km^3 to 22,000 and the minimum from 17,000 to 3000. My guess is 2016.
Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#29287 Aug 19, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i wish you all were as smart as you thought you were. then...this country and economy might have a fighting chance.
you're all killing your grand children's future.....not co2.
Have another, azzhole:

Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#29288 Aug 19, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
judge me. LMAO!!! that's all you spineless ninnies can do when asked a direct question!!!
[email protected]
Of course, their all part of the global conspiracy called "science", right?:

gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29289 Aug 19, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>in that case you may want to read up on the subject and get back to me. Rfs2 lays the groundwork for implementing the EPA mandates for renewable fuel use in the country.
I have no interest in fuel standards. I can only hope that gas-guzzlers die and vehicles become more efficient.

My expertise is in construction, primarily residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#29294 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in fuel standards. I can only hope that gas-guzzlers die and vehicles become more efficient.
My expertise is in construction, primarily residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
lol....if you have no interest in renewables, son, maybe you should look for a new hobby. Take space blues with you ....he's probably looking, too!
Lol
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29295 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol....if you have no interest in renewables, son, maybe you should look for a new hobby. Take space blues with you ....he's probably looking, too!
Lol

All renewables are renewables, huh?
lol

No, only in the idiot, fossil-fuel-loving DENIERWORLD.
lol

I have no interest in transportation. My interest is in the stationary. lol

lol
lol
lol
lol
LOL, the smartest thing you can post.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29296 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All renewables are renewables, huh?
lol
No, only in the idiot, fossil-fuel-loving DENIERWORLD.
lol
I have no interest in transportation. My interest is in the stationary. lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
That may have something to do with your career path being at a standstill.
I prefer progress and moving forward. I haven't seen one good reason to alter my direction based on your pseudoscience and climate hoax.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29297 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i stated that I support I flat tax a few days ago, and asked you if you felt the same way.
Lol
Your no response speaks volumes now!
Lol
You oppose any business, especially in the petroleum industry, getting tax benefits.
Lol
Unless.....it's green construction. You'll take those tax credits all day long in your line of work while scorning others who get the same treatment.
Lol
Very revealing !!
Lol

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#29298 Aug 20, 2013
And oh, BTW, it's earth overshoot day. It's interesting that a concept that started on the environmentalist fringe is getting covered by Foreign Affairs.

"Many readers will be familiar with the worrisome, white-knuckle wait that comes when you drain your checking account long before payday, the anxiety that builds until the coffers are replenished. That is what all of humanity has signed on for, effective today.

Earth Overshoot Day marks the moment when, according to Global Footprint Network, an independent think tank based in the United States, Switzerland, and Belgium, humanity’s demand for natural resources exceeds the earth’s ability to renew them in a year. As of today, just 34 weeks into 2013, we are officially in ecological overdraft."
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/139832...
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29299 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i stated that I support I flat tax a few days ago, and asked you if you felt the same way.
Lol
Your no response speaks volumes now!
Lol
You oppose any business, especially in the petroleum industry, getting tax benefits.
Lol
Unless.....it's green construction. You'll take those tax credits all day long in your line of work while scorning others who get the same treatment.
Lol
Very revealing !!
Lol
lol
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29300 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
That may have something to do with your career path being at a standstill.
I prefer progress and moving forward. I haven't seen one good reason to alter my direction based on your pseudoscience and climate hoax.
My career is semi-retirement. I work when I want to.

You? Progress and moving forward? HA!

You can't see reason at all.

Explain that hoax part again for me. How many people are involved in it?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29301 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My career is semi-retirement. I work when I want to.
You? Progress and moving forward? HA!
You can't see reason at all.
Explain that hoax part again for me. How many people are involved in it?
too many, and they're all greedy liars.
Lol
SpaceBlues

United States

#29302 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>too many, and they're all greedy liars.
Lol
LOL.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29303 Aug 20, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
LOL
A post I can actually agree with you on!!
It is hilarious.
Devoted

Plymouth, MN

#29304 Aug 20, 2013
Hello, I'm new. Just checking the place out.
Devoted

Plymouth, MN

#29305 Aug 20, 2013
So, I think that we shouldn't have the pipeline. I say just let the other countries produce the oil. I know, I know, they have more lax regulations etc., but they can breath their own air and if people start getting sick they can shut things down.

I want to feel good and it will make me feel good if I know America isn't producing more oil.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29306 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Lol
lol

Does that include the members of every academy of science in the world?

lol

lol?
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29307 Aug 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Lol
"too many" is not a number.

Do you have a figure and can you prove it?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29308 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Does that include the members of every academy of science in the world?
lol
lol?
there are probably a few good apples to be found.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#29309 Aug 20, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"too many" is not a number.
Do you have a figure and can you prove it?
hanny and "cooked the books" just to name a couple equals 2. that's all i need. the rest are just fluff. the guy that's coming out in september....i'll wait to see how badly he lies again. pretty sure he duck, dodge, and it'll just be a jawner.

you really don't care bout renewable fuels, huh?? and you portrayed yourself as someone 'concerned' about the planet!!

bwaaahahahahahahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Tue Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8
Did Ilhan Omar marry her Brother ? Aug 15 cowboy chris 2
News Man Dead After Shooting In Northeast Minneapolis Aug 11 Knock off purse s... 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages