Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
26,541 - 26,560 of 32,104 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Last week's? <correction>

Preliminary global analysis for last month:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/6
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, but I agree with it completely. He is the true definition of a troll. At least what they have been doing is taking the edge off of him. Maybe some of the posters that got fed up and left will come back...
Poor troll, remember your words ???

Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?

Now, try again. Who's a troll ?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

You're nothing but talk....and that's all you'll ever be....

More lies, but lying rat guy.

No proof here, just another rat in the beer.

$300k balance ? Sad....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

You heard the deal, any pick you provide going forward that grows >20%. Less lies....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

COME ON BIG "TALKER" !!!

You had your question, remember shares #???

My turn.

What stock can you guarantee a 20% return this month...?

Immr went from $4-$14 from November to February.

Pick 2 if you like... LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

No, you didn't & your post is gone...

Pretty funny, huh sonny ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Your post was 4 minutes behind mine......

You live on the internet, don't you ?? I make a post and there you are two minutes later, with a reply.... AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT !!!!

Yeah, I'm here 24/7 and you're an "investor", who sleep with dead dames. LMAOROTFU~
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I see you've cleaned up your comments, buck, buck, bucuck !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i gave you proof, son. nothing more i can do for drunk and stupid people besides show the facts.
it's $300k more than you have shown in any account, isn't it, son????
haaahhaaahahahaha
got rin's, son? btw....that's in another account.
you live on the internet, don't ya?? i make a post and there you are two minutes later with a reply. AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT!!!!
what a life you must have.
you're funny, but i bet you hate yourself.
It's not that I hate myself. I am a liberal and we are prone to our fair share of self-loathing but it's not something I can't overcome with a little visit to the daycare and some "veal" to dine on.
But unlike you, I get up in the morning a new man!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you hate yourself, but anyone would given your childish behavior.
You on a par with any investor ? Nope, never.
They're getting into your head and now you're sounding like a whiny brat. Let 'em go.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>to all this bloviation i only have one question,son.
HOW?
How, what, evasive one?

How are you a loser, poser, liar, idiot, troll, and POS?

Already answered in detail - the detail you evaded by dismissing it as "bloviating".

How do you continue being a loser, poser, liar, idiot, troll, and POS? I don't think you're compensated financially; no one would pay you because you discredit denial like few deniers can. I think you're both an extreme dogmatic ideologue AND a borderline head case of a troll; seeking maximum attention, even if - or especially if - it's negative attention.

A brief listing of just your failures in the immediate past includes:

You dismissed the real science of global warming and claimed that the "real" science was in opposition. I asked for that science. You changed the subject completely. STRIKE ONE!

You dismissed science that uses qualifiers rather than invoking absolutes. I pointed out that this is a position only held by scientific illiterates. You evaded. STRIKE TWO!

You've evaded yet again the multiple, definitive hallmarks of GHE warming. The pattern of warming is consistent with the OBVIOUS physics of the GHE diurnally, seasonally, and geographically, as is the cooling of the stratosphere. All are 180deg from the predicted patterns if the forcing function behind warming were solar output, Melenkovich cycles, etc.(Of course, we also know that these aren't the culprit by other means as well.) STRIKE THREE!

Now, show us again what a dishonest weasel you are by failing to address any of it, by repeating a non sequitur - again, or spouting lies that have been revealed as such a million times.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>They're getting into your head and now you're sounding like a whiny brat. Let 'em go.
Who posted this? I did not post it.

<please stop using my name and location, you deserve better.>
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Ask you a question ? I know more, than your entire tribe....
Soft Sunny

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Swelled head suits you.
Our girlfriend complains you can't swell....
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Lask week's?
Here's June from NOAA's latest:
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/2013/6
Contiguous U.S. experiences warmer and wetter-than-average June
According to NOAA scientists, the Lower-48 states experienced the 15th warmest and 13th wettest June on record. The East was wet, while drought and wildfires impacted the West. It was also the third warmest June on record for Alaska.
Global June temperatures are fifth highest on record; first half of 2013 is seventh warmest on record - June 2013 also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th-century average, according to NOAA scientists. The last below-average June temperature was June 1976, and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 1985.
15th warmist? How is that so? Aren't temperatures increasing every single year/month/day? Isn't that what all the doomsday models predict.

You gotta wonder why a report would use such hyperbole, don't you?

Oh wait, you don't.

Never mind.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
15th warmist? How is that so? Aren't temperatures increasing every single year/month/day? Isn't that what all the doomsday models predict.
You gotta wonder why a report would use such hyperbole, don't you?
Oh wait, you don't.
Never mind.
No, clueless.

Did you study what I posted? Of course not.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

In addition to increase in surface temperature, the oceans have been steadily warming, especially in the upper few hundred feet. The sea level is rising; Arctic ice has been gradually shrinking. Glaciers around the world have been mostly retreating. Greenland and much of Antarctica are losing ice.- See more at: http://thegazette.com/2013/08/01/cold-snap-or...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, clueless.
Did you study what I posted? Of course not.
I read what you posted, then commented, dimwit.

You didn't reply with any substance as usual.

Again, why they hyperbole? Is this "fact" or politics?
litesong

Stanwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

moth eaten wrote:
You gotta wonder why a report would use such hyperbole.....
"moth eaten" wonders, not at all(altho it does wander, lost in fields of science), when SpaceBlues reports:

June 2013 also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th-century average, according to NOAA scientists.
//////////
& those plummeting temperatures occurred during a period that the sun went to a 100 year record low TSI for 3 plus years, 2 points per 1000 below normal AND the sun was below normal TSI for years before that.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"moth eaten" wonders, not at all(altho it does wander, lost in fields of science), when SpaceBlues reports:
June 2013 also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th-century average, according to NOAA scientists.
//////////
& those plummeting temperatures occurred during a period that the sun went to a 100 year record low TSI for 3 plus years, 2 points per 1000 below normal AND the sun was below normal TSI for years before that.
Gee... I forgot all about you.

Take a stab at the answer yourself. Why is a "science" report loaded with hyperbole?

btw, your spelling, diction and posting practices really suck. Learn to write and you'll likely get better responses-- and maybe read sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••