Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
26,501 - 26,520 of 32,489 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28514 Jul 31, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i can size you up in three simple yes or no questions, bushwhacky.
1. do you think tapering should begin by september?
2. do you think yellen is the best choice?
3. do you believe the euro is a bigger problem for the european recovery than the policies of its nations?
a deflecting angry rant and non-response is the worst score possible....
let's see how smart you are, son?
ignore the questions when you actually have a chance to 'man up'!!

fairy tale turd...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28515 Jul 31, 2013
Gaven the odds of picking one stock that had that return, you're clearly completely clueless...

I'm sorry for your loss. When you deny the ability to learn, it's truly sad.

Guess, your cheap beer & cheaper live is the natural result.

We all see how puny you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28516 Jul 31, 2013
You had your question, remember shares #???

My turn.

What stock can you guarantee a 20% return this month...?

Immr went from $4-$14 from November to February.

Pick 2 if you like... LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28517 Jul 31, 2013
heeeheeeeheeee....I HAVE a troll on the line and it's a judge icon variety.

COME ON BIG "TALKER" !!!

My turn.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28518 Jul 31, 2013
heeeeeeeheeeeeheeee I HAVE a stable of young boys I can tickle and fondle and none of you holy rollers can stop me.

Come try to stop me.

I dare you.

Since: Jul 13

Minneapolis, MN

#28519 Jul 31, 2013
Hey yall let me tell you my ghetto opinion about this ok? no one cares dog.... who gives a poop? I'm worried about starving children and shyte.... I'm also worried about the Real Housewives of Minnesota. but hey I'm just the ghetto airhead that doesn't know anything ;-)
Lesson not Learned

Oak Hill, WV

#28520 Aug 1, 2013
The last few comments confirm my beliefs that globull warming is more about making profits that actual warming or cooling.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#28522 Aug 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>To another:

Mostly for you.
Why is that?
Deductive

United States

#28525 Aug 1, 2013
Is the old global warming scam still up and running? How many times does this have to be completely disproved before the hippies to find another windmill to chase? This is all a scam to get more government grants approved for the " scientists" who would rather study something that doesn't exist than to have to actually be gainfully employed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Come on little rat

Seattle, WA

#28530 Aug 1, 2013
COME ON BIG "TALKER" !!!

My turn.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28531 Aug 1, 2013
Come on little rat wrote:
COME ON BIG "TALKER" !!!
My turn.
got RIN's ? Of course, if you knew what they were you'd realize your question was answered a long time ago, son.
Poor fairy troll. You'll try to argue about anything instead of defending your clueless position on climate change. So much for "slapping " others down on that front. Your talk is cheap....just like your little stock picks.
ObamaBlaster

Saint Paul, MN

#28532 Aug 1, 2013
Below average temps in Minnesota.

Must be Global Cooling.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#28534 Aug 1, 2013
ObamaBlaster wrote:
Below average temps in Minnesota.
Must be Global Cooling.
Just like that?

You are a fake reporter and a non-scientist for sure.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28535 Aug 1, 2013
Come on little wrote:
COME ON BIG "TALKER" !!!
Quit changing the subject YOU BROUGHT UP !!!
My turn.
500,000 D6 RIN's bought in January. Sold 300,000 last week. Figure it out....if you can.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#28536 Aug 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Just like that?
You are a fake reporter and a non-scientist for sure.
Oh look, the resident forum troll pops his head out with his usual blather, then gives himself a whole lot of positive icons to assuage his weak arguments.

LOL
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#28537 Aug 1, 2013
More than 1,100 American cities have recorded their coldest-ever July temperatures as an unseasonable chill settles across a swath of the U.S.

As temperatures struggled to get above 50F in many places, it was hard to remember the heatwave that gripped many parts of the U.S. in mid-July.

From July 23, new records for poor temperatures were set in 1,122 places, with Salt Lake in Oregon recording only 30F on Monday - its coldest day on that date since 1976, according to Climate Depot.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23821...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#28541 Aug 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty rich that you are now adding the title of "scientist" to your long list of claims.
And, your link states right up front:
"Dr. Harrison Schmitt and Dr. William Happer, who have scientific backgrounds but are not climate scientists..."
Don't you get it?

In order to even challenge the THEORY of global warming, you have to be a scientist.

And not just any scientist, but a climate scientist.

And not just any climate scientist, but a published climate scientist.

And not just any publisher will do; it has to be an approved publication where you have to pass the peer review process of of the approved publisher.

If when those increasingly narrow conditions are met, then they'll actually talk about your science.

But first they'll take a look at your finances, associations, employers and whether you have any sort of "dubious" history, or appear on a warmists' hit-list.

Then possibly you might have your foot in the door -- until the warmists find another reason to disqualify you without ever discussing any "science" at all.

That's their practice. SS even posted a list of 'How to guide' on that years ago.(Don't ask me for the link... too much manure to shovel to find it again.)

But I see the practice in force in most threads.

OTOH if you're a warmist, say whatever you want... they like lemmings for the cause.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#28545 Aug 1, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the resident forum troll pops his head out with his usual blather, then gives himself a whole lot of positive icons to assuage his weak arguments.
LOL
Hey, you're too early for Halloween.

You still have a quarter left if you budgeted yourself. Bwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#28546 Aug 1, 2013
Mothra wrote:
More than 1,100 American cities have recorded their coldest-ever July temperatures as an unseasonable chill settles across a swath of the U.S.
As temperatures struggled to get above 50F in many places, it was hard to remember the heatwave that gripped many parts of the U.S. in mid-July.
From July 23, new records for poor temperatures were set in 1,122 places, with Salt Lake in Oregon recording only 30F on Monday - its coldest day on that date since 1976, according to Climate Depot.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23821...
Lask week's?

Here's June from NOAA's latest:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/2013/6

Contiguous U.S. experiences warmer and wetter-than-average June
According to NOAA scientists, the Lower-48 states experienced the 15th warmest and 13th wettest June on record. The East was wet, while drought and wildfires impacted the West. It was also the third warmest June on record for Alaska.

Global June temperatures are fifth highest on record; first half of 2013 is seventh warmest on record - June 2013 also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th-century average, according to NOAA scientists. The last below-average June temperature was June 1976, and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 1985.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#28547 Aug 1, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it?
In order to even challenge the THEORY of global warming, you have to be a scientist.
And not just any scientist, but a climate scientist.
And not just any climate scientist, but a published climate scientist.
And not just any publisher will do; it has to be an approved publication where you have to pass the peer review process of of the approved publisher.
If when those increasingly narrow conditions are met, then they'll actually talk about your science.
But first they'll take a look at your finances, associations, employers and whether you have any sort of "dubious" history, or appear on a warmists' hit-list.
Then possibly you might have your foot in the door -- until the warmists find another reason to disqualify you without ever discussing any "science" at all.
That's their practice. SS even posted a list of 'How to guide' on that years ago.(Don't ask me for the link... too much manure to shovel to find it again.)
But I see the practice in force in most threads.
OTOH if you're a warmist, say whatever you want... they like lemmings for the cause.
Did you post to whine again?

To whine, or not to whine? That's your choice. Speaking for all, nobody missed you. Your name never came up like the dirt's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who don't like football 6 hr Edwin 3
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 10 hr Go Blue Forever 30
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 10 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 11 hr Wendall 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 11 hr JamesA 77
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr LMS 26,227
Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted 14 hr Demetrius 6
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating