Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
26,481 - 26,500 of 32,412 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Certainly not the first time you've been wrong...today, toady.

Glad you have an opinion, "through" it out, tho...
Twas written by an idiot/liar...

"you never did post how many shares", huh ?

Boring.....
Rite da hypocrite

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

heeeheeeeheeee....i got a troll on the line. and it's a judge icon variety.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Its that big red ball in the sky.

LOL

"Stuff's gettin better everyday"

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

fifth grade science wrote:
Co2 and sunlight are fifth grade science project material. Did you sleep through it?
There's never been an experiment testing the effect of man made CO2 on climate; what's up with that? You know the method from fifth grade, but we haven't seen the data.

Do you think they don't publish because it's impossible to demonstrate man made climate change? This is why climate change mitigation is a hoax and man made catastrophic global climate change is pseudoscience.

fifth grade science wrote:
Co2 levels have exploded in the last century along with the industrial revolution. Been asleep again?
Other factors have exploded along with the industrial revolution, like human life spans, infant survival rates and literacy to name a few. Superstition isn't science and coincidence isn't causality.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Good examples of PUI (Posting Under the Influence):
Bushwhacker wrote:
Lots of stuff they cannot demonstrate & you said you wouldn't understand thew experiment, anyway.

NEXT.
Bushwhacker wrote:
Lots of stuff they cannot demonstrate & you said you wouldn't understand the experiment, anyway.

NEXT.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Gotta be tough, pretending to be a numbers guy, then writing 24/7 like a moron fly.... LMAOROFU~!
BZZZZtttttt DUMB DADDY Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttt
Sure, I didn't make %150 in less than a year, because YOU CAN'T...
let's see, liitle fairy tale teller, if you bought @$4.00 and it went up 150% you sold at $10. IF you actually bought it there and sold it there (which I don't think someone like you ever traded a stock in your life)....you would have made $60K before taxes and brokerage fees.

That's a good quarter for me.....I couldn't survive on that meager amount for an entire year.

fairy tale.....'your stock and trade' always falls short of the mark.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Good examples of PUI (Posting Under the Influence):
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If 'it' could just explain how 'it' stays intoxicated so often.....that might actually be interesting.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
"you never did post how many shares", huh ?
Boring.....
why be bored with playing along with your lies, son? you enjoy telling yarns!!!
Fly Whacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

IMMR $14.59 12 month=+154.79%

Too bad, nobody said anything at $4,$5,$6,$7....

2/1/13
Sure hope all you geniuses are on board. Of course, all my shares are freebies... LMAOROTFU~! Just think, 4 1/2 in October and 7+ now... SWEET ~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Poor baby, posts disappear... For all of us.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hundreds of topix posts have disappeared today & many other days...

You noticed mine ???

http://www.google.com/aclk...

YOU'RE WELCOME !!!
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>The "real science" doesn't have a clue what mitigation will do, good or bad, to climate. That's a fact! You pseudoscience-gloom and doom-ideologues keep insisting that we must mitigate now before hope is lost......even though you're clueless if it would benefit a thing. LOL!! You can pretend all you want, son. You/bushwhack have a talent for that kind of thing.:-)
I accept this insanely obvious concession as well. There's no other rational conclusion as to why you would respond in this manner.

You were denying anthropogenic global warming. I summarized the absolutely undeniable (unless you're a denier) findings of climate science that concludes that you're flat wrong. You, being a POS troll, reverted like an autistic parrot to your brain dead drivel about mitigation.

Besides being a combo of intellectually dishonest and slack-jawed stupid, it's been filleted so thoroughly, so many times, that every additional repetition deserves a full-wind-up Jap-slap.

Thank you, though. Thank you for admitting (in the only manner possible by a denier dirtbag) that there is no science like that which you implied. You've admitted that there is no science that opposes what you described as the "pseudoscience". LOL!

You've also, by dishonest omission, admitted that I handed your ass to you in regards to your demand for certainty in science.

The piece de resistance? You show that you know you've been cornered, defeated, and humiliated by then posting your retarded, dishonest mitigation rant as your sock puppet. The smoke screen didn't work, ftard. You're a loser, a poser, a liar, and an idiot and you've just proven it all yet again in just a couple of comments. You're a buffoon.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>I accept this insanely obvious concession as well. There's no other rational conclusion as to why you would respond in this manner.
You were denying anthropogenic global warming. I summarized the absolutely undeniable (unless you're a denier) findings of climate science that concludes that you're flat wrong. You, being a POS troll, reverted like an autistic parrot to your brain dead drivel about mitigation.
Besides being a combo of intellectually dishonest and slack-jawed stupid, it's been filleted so thoroughly, so many times, that every additional repetition deserves a full-wind-up Jap-slap.
Thank you, though. Thank you for admitting (in the only manner possible by a denier dirtbag) that there is no science like that which you implied. You've admitted that there is no science that opposes what you described as the "pseudoscience". LOL!
You've also, by dishonest omission, admitted that I handed your ass to you in regards to your demand for certainty in science.
The piece de resistance? You show that you know you've been cornered, defeated, and humiliated by then posting your retarded, dishonest mitigation rant as your sock puppet. The smoke screen didn't work, ftard. You're a loser, a poser, a liar, and an idiot and you've just proven it all yet again in just a couple of comments. You're a buffoon.
to all this bloviation i only have one question,son.

HOW?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Fly Whacker wrote:
2/1/13
Sure hope all you geniuses are on board. Of course, all my shares are freebies... LMAOROTFU~! Just think, 4 1/2 in October and 7+ now... SWEET ~!
i wasn't reading your invented thread. you brought it into this discusion. no matter......if you bought a $4 stock and even sold it at the high of $14.59......AND 'controlled'(still have a hard time of understanding that term after being and exchange member for 13 years) 10k shares!!!!! that only leaves you with a meager $105,900 gain before taxes and brokerage.

Why do you think a trade like that makes you "special", boy?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

i can size you up in three simple yes or no questions, bushwhacky.

1. do you think tapering should begin by september?

2. do you think yellen is the best choice?

3. do you believe the euro is a bigger problem for the european recovery than the policies of its nations?

a deflecting angry rant and non-response is the worst score possible....

let's see how smart you are, son?
Tallywhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Rite, there's only one reason to lie, like you do...
Your reality sucks...
Sadly, you deserve it.
Mom agrees, you've been a moron all your life.
All you're doing here...is proving it.
I proved, I made a great investment.
You've proven you lie, blather, and write poorly, which reflects badly on you. Of course, you're a denier & your articles are stupid...
That's who YOU are.
The battle between the Deniers and the Liars continues.
Your post stands as a testament to the stupidity of the liars.

Rated SPAM, NUTS, & CLUELESS
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

1,122 Record Cold Temps in the U.S. in one week.

July in the USA ends on a frigid note as record cold outpaces warmth nearly 10 to 1

71% Of The US Below Normal Temperature in 2013

South America in massive deep freeze.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

2/1/13

Naw, this is my favorite LOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRR ~!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Tallywhacker wrote:
<quoted text>The battle between the Deniers and the Liars continues.
Your post stands as a testament to the stupidity of the liars.
Rated SPAM, NUTS, & CLUELESS
Good to know rational minds still reside in Washington state. I was beginning to become concerned! I have a good friend who works at Boeing, but she's not from there....so.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
2/1/13
Naw, this is my favorite LOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRR ~!
154.79% of a cheap stock is great, I guess, in your league.

You probably could retire on that, right?

bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaa

dumb shyt turnip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info