Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35524 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28340 Jul 23, 2013
Rite Assed-

Come on BIG roller........how many shares did you buy???

how many shares???

"how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...

Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!

My new name for you is "ignorance in action".
SpaceBlues

United States

#28341 Jul 23, 2013
i am a dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>oh my 'lib', the british brainwashing channel has really worked for you. president trayvon will be so proud. the most likely explanation is the total lack of common sense among the global warming fraud believers. good luck with your chosen path. only 'you'can save the world.
hey kal, are you ashamed of what you post?

Come on, why are you hiding?

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#28342 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rite Assed-
how many shares???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...
Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!
i never was on that thread, son.

Does it state on it, however, where you got in and out of your trade?

Hmmmm, I bet if I looked I'd find more if your psycho lies.

Poor little hapless lapdoggy. Always chasing your own tail.

<smirk> heeheeheehee
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28343 Jul 23, 2013
Rite Assed-

how many shares???

Sure, QUALIFY NEVER, like that word has multiple meanings.... WHAT A MORON !!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled

@10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28345 Jul 23, 2013
See the "mentality" of the denier. Childish WOULD be a compliment.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28346 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
oh yes 'whacker' one hundred and fifty billion is childish.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28347 Jul 23, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Has global warming stopped? No - it’s just on pause, insist scientists, and it's down to the oceans :
Temperatures still expected to reach predicted 2015 levels with only a five-year delay after 12 of the 14 hottest years on record.
Huge amounts of heat – equivalent to the power of 150 billion electric kettles – are being continuously absorbed by the deep ocean, which could explain why global warming has “paused” over the past 10 to 15 years, scientists have concluded in a series of reports to explain why the Earth’s rate of warming has slowed down.
Global average temperatures are higher now than they have ever been since modern records began. However, after a period of rapid temperature increases during the 1980s and 1990s there has been a significant slow-down since the turn of the century, leading some sceptics to claim that global warming has stopped.
A scientific assessment of the planet’s heat balance has found that the most likely explanation for the recent hiatus in global warming is the continual absorption of thermal energy by the huge “heat sink” of the deep ocean many hundreds of metres below the sea surface, according to scientists from the Met Office.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-new...
oh my 'lib', one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles. that's a good scientific assessment.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#28348 Jul 23, 2013
I'm going to the Maldives in October. I hope somebody there talks about global warming and sea level rise. Because then I'm going to explain about shoveling snow off my driveway and sidewalks.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28349 Jul 23, 2013
Sure, tell them the world revolves around Uranus, we need more of the world to hate teabaggers....
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28350 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
so 'whacker' one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles, is your idea of a scientific mentality? one hundred and fifty billion is a good number for a scientific study on the myth of 'global warming'? does president trayvon know of these electric kettles? are they still plugged in? are they runby a coalfired plant? does president trayvon know what one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles will do to the worlds oceans if left on? one or two or more undersea volcanoes are no match to one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles. the science of globalwarming is one hundred and fifty billion times better than that, and we have proof.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28352 Jul 23, 2013
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28353 Jul 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I'm going to the Maldives in October. I hope somebody there talks about global warming and sea level rise. Because then I'm going to explain about shoveling snow off my driveway and sidewalks.
no 'brian' no, then you will have to tell them about the one and a half billion electric kettles in the ocean, and they will ask you why you wern't using one to melt the snow in your driveway. remember they are way more scientific than we could ever be. one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles is way more scientific than shoveling imaginary snow.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28354 Jul 23, 2013

Free rent & waste of o2.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28355 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
oh my 'whacker' one hundred and fifty billion steam kettles is not a compliment of 'mentality'?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28356 Jul 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
LOL!! They don't worry about political hoaxes in the southern hemisphere. Last October I went to Fiji and New Zealand for the month. Great weather and wonderful people. Let me know how your trip goes....Indian Ocean is on my short list!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28357 Jul 23, 2013
spaceblues isa dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>no 'brian' no, then you will have to tell them about the one and a half billion electric kettles in the ocean, and they will ask you why you wern't using one to melt the snow in your driveway. remember they are way more scientific than we could ever be. one hundred and fifty billion electric kettles is way more scientific than shoveling imaginary snow.
true. electric kettles resonates with the alarmist herd here, though.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28359 Jul 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
oh no, don't go brian, you will only find out that their sea level rise is caused by their mining of rock on their tiny island, to make tourist hotels. you can't live onan island and dig up the island.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28360 Jul 23, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>true. electric kettles resonates with the alarmist herd here, though.
but they are real 'middle', one hundred and fifty billion of them. they are real. they are in the ocean, and nobody can shut them off. science says so. one hundred and fifty billion of them. imagine, one hundred and fifty billion. and even president trayvon cannot shut them off.
spaceblues isa dumbass

Seattle, WA

#28363 Jul 23, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>true. electric kettles resonates with the alarmist herd here, though.
oh but 'rite', besides the billion and a half, there must be a whole bunch more. the alarmists are keeping a bigpile of them secret until later. get ready for global warming caused by man discovery, being behind the recent findings of getting wet when you get in the ocean is a direct cause of global warming caused by man. we cannot keep this a secret much longer
litesong

Everett, WA

#28365 Jul 23, 2013
dumbass wrote:
remember they are way more scientific than we could ever be.
Since the majority of toxic topix AGW deniers elected no( or couldn't complete) comprehensive mathematics & science classes in high school, & the vast majority of toxic topix AGW deniers never could obtain mathematics or science degrees, "dumbass" hits the nail on the head, ON its own head. The unsurprising result is the embedded nail made no discernible difference in its mentality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 1 hr anarchist 14
dead boys 1 hr anarchist 3
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... (Jun '15) 18 hr Geezer Heimers 25
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 20 hr _Zoey_ 579
this is more like it 21 hr anarchist 2
Another white boy arrested 22 hr Tellitlikeitis 16
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 23 hr Mega Rude 982
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages