Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
litesong

Monroe, WA

#28251 Jul 21, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
you love going in reverse.....?
No, but you love living in the "middleofthedownwronggull y", wading in your sewage.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28262 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you love living in the "middleofthedownwronggull y", wading in your sewage.
and you'd love for 'horsepower jimma' to pack your shyt, huh, gayzo?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#28264 Jul 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Global warmers got a foot hold in Detroit 40% of street lights are turned off.
40% of Detroit street lights don't work because the big fossil fuel industry coal-fired power plants are so old, inefficient , and too expensive to run that the wealthy Industry mogul's don't want to pay for upgrading and innovative renewable energy technology.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28265 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
don't play pot/kettle with me. young man!

LOL

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28266 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Real facts ?? Nope, just real childish.
just posting on a level you enjoy and seem to understand, son.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#28268 Jul 21, 2013
U.S. Senator Chris Coons (D-Del.) testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on Thursday about his bipartisan Master Limited Partnerships Parity Act, which would move the federal government toward an all-of-the-above energy strategy by allowing clean and renewable energy projects to take advantage of the same tax-advantaged business structure currently utilized by fossil fuel projects.

“Access to low-cost financing will define our nation’s energy future,” Senator Coons said.“It will determine how, when, and which energy sources emerge as the central players in the American energy marketplace in the long term. I believe it’s up to us to ensure that our vast supply of clean, renewable power, as well as energy efficiency, is a vital part of that equation.”
http://delawareway.blogspot.com/2013/07/coons...

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28269 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Free rent in your M T head...

it REALLY shocked you, when I proved my investment is worth more, than your ENTIRE life.... LMAOROFU2~!
stop stealing my lines, copycat.

you never proved anything at anytime, son. you just make claims. but, you're a proven liar. so........

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28270 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
it REALLY shocked you, when I proved my investment is worth more, than your ENTIRE life.... LMAOROFU2~!
LOL......let's assume you really did buy that stock. let's assume you've made about 10 bucks on 10,000 shares.

do you think that's a lot of money?

LOL
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#28271 Jul 21, 2013
According to re-insurance firm Munich Re, storms, floods, earthquakes and other natural catas­trophes caused damages worth $&#8201;160 billion last year. The corporate risk experts say that climate change is making disasters more likely.

In early January, Munich Re published its disaster statistics for 2012. According to the multinational giant, 60&#8201;% of the damages worldwide were not insured, with insurance coverage typically lacking in developing countries and emerging markets. The re-insurance corporation counted a record number of 900 catastrophes last year. However, the sum of damages was considerably below the record level of $&#8201;400 billion registered in 2011, according to the data. The reasons included the triple disaster of earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident in Japan in 2011 and an earthquake in New Zealand, which led to huge costs.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28272 Jul 21, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
According to re-insurance firm Munich Re, storms, floods, earthquakes and other natural catas­trophes caused damages worth $&#8201;160 billion last year. The corporate risk experts say that climate change is making disasters more likely.
In early January, Munich Re published its disaster statistics for 2012. According to the multinational giant, 60&#8201;% of the damages worldwide were not insured, with insurance coverage typically lacking in developing countries and emerging markets. The re-insurance corporation counted a record number of 900 catastrophes last year. However, the sum of damages was considerably below the record level of $&#8201;400 billion registered in 2011, according to the data. The reasons included the triple disaster of earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident in Japan in 2011 and an earthquake in New Zealand, which led to huge costs.
and when did your crowd trust corporations, son? you people are creating this shyt storm.....and you'll be the ones complaining when your paying premiums and prices for products when the hoax becomes the 'unvarnished' vernacular in our society. why are you such a willing and ignorant sheep to corporatism? climate change is still an untested theory. why do you so willingly buy into bullshit you obviously just read and accept as fact on the internet????
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28274 Jul 21, 2013
Rite Assed-

Come on BIG roller........how many shares did you buy???

how many shares???

"how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!

My new name for you is "ignorance in action".
alrighty

Astoria, NY

#28275 Jul 21, 2013
??????/

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28276 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text> But, but, but... you said I NEVER posted ANY amount !! LMAOROFU2~!
Let's assume, I do it ever year.... YES, 100k per year adds up nicely.
You don't actually "think" I have a single stock in multiple portfolios, that happened to climb 150%???
WOW ! You are an idiot.....
Let's recap, for the terminally SLOW...
1. I make money, you make noise.
2. I prove my points, you sit on yours' and spin.
3. I go up to bat & hit a home run, you run away with parting BS.
4. You make a claim, I "through" it out, you make another, I "through" it out, you make a third, I "through" it out...
BORING!!!
Yep, in any game, you lost.
Course, sleeping with corpses, was classy...clueless lassie.
PS- All you've proven is equality... to a 29 cent noise maker....
Good luck with that.
Gad, clueless & more clueless....
When they handed out dumb, you said "It's free, gotta get rat some" !!!
SO ORIGINAL, for such a weak "mind".....
Take a few freebies, you're behind on ALL THE CARDS and you're tipped your hand.
All 2s and no IQ.
Time to royally straight flush YOU !!! LMAOROTFU~!
you take a hypothetical assumption a long way, huh, poser?

you've never even had a penny stock account, boi.

good luck with your dream.

i'm trading right now......you're posting lies. granted, i have no way to prove that, but you post shyt demanding it as fact. why is that? cause you're a chronically unemployed democrat habitual liar?
yeaaahhhhhh.....your path, IN YOUR WARPED MIND, to success is with big 'giver-ment'. what a pathetic loser. and to think you're on the side of the 99ers. aren't you supposed to hate wall street? then you try to act like a big swinging dique and pretend you make money on obscure nasdaq stocks.

what a contorted joke.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28277 Jul 21, 2013
V'13 ecl is trading @ 108.40 this second. you do know what that is, right, chump?

lol

guess where and what i've got in that play, son?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28279 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rite Assed-
Come on BIG roller........how many shares did you buy???
how many shares???
"how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!
My new name for you is "ignorance in action".
LOL.....you're such an embarrassment to people in bushwhackland.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28280 Jul 21, 2013
guess where ehou will be by the time you wake up? a long way from your 'penny stock'!!!!

CHUMP CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

what kind of news feed do you have in your dead moms basement?

pony up your gayzo azz express?

bwaaaahhhhahahhahaahahah

what a pretender.

you couldn't pick a market if it bit you in the ass!!!
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#28281 Jul 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>and when did your crowd trust corporations, son? you people are creating this shyt storm.....and you'll be the ones complaining when your paying premiums and prices for products when the hoax becomes the 'unvarnished' vernacular in our society. why are you such a willing and ignorant sheep to corporatism? climate change is still an untested theory. why do you so willingly buy into bullshit you obviously just read and accept as fact on the internet????
Every corporation gets, and keeps, the trust it earns.

We’ll look at how stupid you are in just a moment.

First, I created no shitstorm. Science started no shitstorm, but reported on one coming. The storm of shit has come out of the mouths of deniers like yourself, who are too invested in the old ways and too dumb to change.

Every state and the Federal government regulates the insurance industry. If premiums don’t match up to risk, you can be sure someone will call them on it. And not just cause embarrassment, but send someone to jail. Unless you think that 51 separate American governments and all the other independent governments of the world are all involved in some huge conspiracy. Is that what you’re saying?

See, that’s how stupid you are.

Untested theory? Can you tell us where you got that one? Or do you just buy into whatever bullshit you read on the internet and accept it as fact????

See, that’s how stupid you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#28282 Jul 21, 2013
Global temperature records are in for first half of the year, and they indicate a planet with no intention of cooling off. On Thursday, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration released its analysis for the period from January to June. They show that six-month span ties with 2003 as the seventh warmest on record since 1880. Temperatures averaged over both land and sea ran 1.06°F above the 20th century average.

Some of the highlights include:

The land temperature alone is the sixth warmest on record, running 1.80°F above average.
The ocean temperature alone is seventh warmest, running 0.79°F above average.
While this was the seventh-warmest start to the year, some regions of the world experienced their warmest January-June on record. These include parts of Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, which had to add a new color to its temperature map to account for the extreme heat.
June marks the 340th consecutive month — a total of more than 28 years — with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-normal month was February 1985.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Warming

Waverly, OH

#28283 Jul 21, 2013
Reading this while yawning

June 2013 tied with 2006 as the fifth warmest June across global land and ocean surfaces, at 0.64°C (1.15°F) above the 20th century average of 15.5°C (59.9°F). The warmth was distributed fairly evenly between the hemispheres, with the Northern Hemisphere observing its fifth warmest June on record and the Southern Hemisphere tying with 2002 as sixth warmest. Over land surfaces alone, the average global temperature was 1.05°C (1.89°F) above average, making this the third highest for June on record. According to the Land & Ocean Temperature Percentiles map above, monthly record warmth was observed over much of northern Canada, far northwestern Russia, southern Japan, the Philippines, part of southwestern China, and central southern Africa. It was cooler than average across part of central Asia, central India, western Europe, and far northeastern Canada. No record cold was observed over land areas during the month.
Select national information is highlighted below:
•Spain observed its coolest June since 1997, with the average monthly temperature 0.3°C (0.5°F) below the 1971–2000 average. The north central region of the country had the coolest anomalies, with temperatures as much as 2°C (4°F) below average.

•The United Kingdom temperature was 0.2°C (0.4°F) below the long-term average for June; however, it was also the warmest June since 2010 according to the UK Met Office. In England, East Anglia observed its coolest June since 1995.

•Much of Croatia, was warmer than the 1961–1990 average. Scattered areas in the northwestern part of the country were "very warm" (falling within the 91st–98th percentile), according to Drzavni Hirometeoroloski Zavod.

•June was warmer than average across all of Japan, with temperatures ranging from 0.3°C to 1.4°C (0.5°F to 2.5°F) above the 1981–2010 average. According to the Japan Meteorological Agency, Hokuriku in eastern Japan and the southern island of Okinawa had temperatures that were significantly above average.
No Warming

Waverly, OH

#28286 Jul 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Better get to digging that cave so you won't fry caveman.
Caveman's too busy buying what the neighbors are selling to dig a cave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 3 hr Abrahammock Religion 3
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 4 hr Go Blue Forever 35
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... 7 hr HeyPinhead 1
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 7 hr Space ace 17
Zimmer says the Vikings love and support Peterson 8 hr Letsgohoyas 18
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr Capt Crunch 284
GRUBER gate 23 hr Liberal 7
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search