Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35577 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Everett, WA

#28216 Jul 20, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
...... i own property in two states and in another country
Denys Finch Hatton:
What is it, exactly, that's yours?
We're not owners here. We're just passing through.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#28217 Jul 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Denys Finch Hatton:
What is it, exactly, that's yours?
We're not owners here. We're just passing through.
LOL....some aristocrats like hatton are like most liberals today. they think they speak for everyone.

granted....i can't take it with me, but it's all mine while i'm here, son.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28218 Jul 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Well, a man doesn't copy cat like a child, so take some more, moron...
when will you grow up and stop re-posting childish rants, son? was this a revelation for you today, son? can we see improved and rational posts from you going forward?
litesong

Everett, WA

#28219 Jul 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
toxic topix AGW deniers forget Heaven is striving to Be also, where It presently isn't.
/////////
saggy scribbled:
turn right to white Chuck MTN.
Climb to the top an look to the east at Glacier peak take a tent with ya an stay a few days then come back an tell use about Heaven.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Been on Glacier Peak. Been on mountains east, west, north & south of White Chuck Mtn.

Heaven in the mountains is near, but no nearer than in the hurt & healing of an animal.
Heaven in the mountains is strong, but no stronger than aid given to someone in need.
Heaven in the mountains is soft, but no softer than in the eyes of a child.

toxic topix AGW deniers forget Heaven is striving to Be also, where It presently isn't.
litesong

Everett, WA

#28220 Jul 20, 2013
'jimma' carter
Jimmy Carter has horsepower...... you got nothin' but the 'downwronggully'.

“I'm Hillary's Deplorable”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#28221 Jul 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
So far bonds for renewable energy upgrades have all been paid off at much higher yields than they were bought for and making a good sum of profit for energy marketeers and investors. You really think Google and Walmart haven't figured all the angles before they put so much of their millions of profits into renewable energy?
They do it for optics, marketing, brand identification and favorable tax treatment paid by other taxpayers not so connected. Why is a reactionary citing big business to restrict fossil fuel production and use?

No thanks, I like coal, oil and natural gas. Renewables are for fools and cons.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#28222 Jul 21, 2013
The U.S. intelligence community is helping to fund a study that is evaluating ways to cool the global climate, including proposals to pump the skies full of sunlight reflecting particles and build machines that vacuum greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

A final report is tentatively scheduled for release in the spring or summer of 2014 by the National Academy of Sciences, which has convened a committee of science and policy experts to study the issue.

"It is an assessment of the science — what do we know, what do we not know, what are the risks based on what we know and don't know right now," Lauren Rugani, a spokeswoman for the National Academy of Sciences, told NBC News.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< >

So, maybe you black helicopter scaredy-cats will get your chemtrails, after all.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#28225 Jul 21, 2013
The judge in Michael Mann's lawsuit against the National Review and CEI has ruled against them in their motion for dismissal. The case can proceed.

Will CEI and NR settle out of court?=Admission of guilt.

Will the case get much press coverage? Doubtful.

When Mann wins, will it stop deniers from defaming him and other climate scientists? No, they have deep pockets. Their lies are more valuable to them than money; their lies are future money.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28234 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter has horsepower...... you got nothin' but the 'downwronggully'.
you love going in reverse, huh, son?
litesong

Everett, WA

#28251 Jul 21, 2013
you love going in reverse.....?
No, but you love living in the "middleofthedownwronggull y", wading in your sewage.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28262 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you love living in the "middleofthedownwronggull y", wading in your sewage.
and you'd love for 'horsepower jimma' to pack your shyt, huh, gayzo?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#28264 Jul 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Global warmers got a foot hold in Detroit 40% of street lights are turned off.
40% of Detroit street lights don't work because the big fossil fuel industry coal-fired power plants are so old, inefficient , and too expensive to run that the wealthy Industry mogul's don't want to pay for upgrading and innovative renewable energy technology.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28265 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
don't play pot/kettle with me. young man!

LOL

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28266 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Real facts ?? Nope, just real childish.
just posting on a level you enjoy and seem to understand, son.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#28268 Jul 21, 2013
U.S. Senator Chris Coons (D-Del.) testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on Thursday about his bipartisan Master Limited Partnerships Parity Act, which would move the federal government toward an all-of-the-above energy strategy by allowing clean and renewable energy projects to take advantage of the same tax-advantaged business structure currently utilized by fossil fuel projects.

“Access to low-cost financing will define our nation’s energy future,” Senator Coons said.“It will determine how, when, and which energy sources emerge as the central players in the American energy marketplace in the long term. I believe it’s up to us to ensure that our vast supply of clean, renewable power, as well as energy efficiency, is a vital part of that equation.”
http://delawareway.blogspot.com/2013/07/coons...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28269 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Free rent in your M T head...

it REALLY shocked you, when I proved my investment is worth more, than your ENTIRE life.... LMAOROFU2~!
stop stealing my lines, copycat.

you never proved anything at anytime, son. you just make claims. but, you're a proven liar. so........

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28270 Jul 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
it REALLY shocked you, when I proved my investment is worth more, than your ENTIRE life.... LMAOROFU2~!
LOL......let's assume you really did buy that stock. let's assume you've made about 10 bucks on 10,000 shares.

do you think that's a lot of money?

LOL
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#28271 Jul 21, 2013
According to re-insurance firm Munich Re, storms, floods, earthquakes and other natural catas­trophes caused damages worth $&#8201;160 billion last year. The corporate risk experts say that climate change is making disasters more likely.

In early January, Munich Re published its disaster statistics for 2012. According to the multinational giant, 60&#8201;% of the damages worldwide were not insured, with insurance coverage typically lacking in developing countries and emerging markets. The re-insurance corporation counted a record number of 900 catastrophes last year. However, the sum of damages was considerably below the record level of $&#8201;400 billion registered in 2011, according to the data. The reasons included the triple disaster of earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident in Japan in 2011 and an earthquake in New Zealand, which led to huge costs.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#28272 Jul 21, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
According to re-insurance firm Munich Re, storms, floods, earthquakes and other natural catas­trophes caused damages worth $&#8201;160 billion last year. The corporate risk experts say that climate change is making disasters more likely.
In early January, Munich Re published its disaster statistics for 2012. According to the multinational giant, 60&#8201;% of the damages worldwide were not insured, with insurance coverage typically lacking in developing countries and emerging markets. The re-insurance corporation counted a record number of 900 catastrophes last year. However, the sum of damages was considerably below the record level of $&#8201;400 billion registered in 2011, according to the data. The reasons included the triple disaster of earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident in Japan in 2011 and an earthquake in New Zealand, which led to huge costs.
and when did your crowd trust corporations, son? you people are creating this shyt storm.....and you'll be the ones complaining when your paying premiums and prices for products when the hoax becomes the 'unvarnished' vernacular in our society. why are you such a willing and ignorant sheep to corporatism? climate change is still an untested theory. why do you so willingly buy into bullshit you obviously just read and accept as fact on the internet????
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28274 Jul 21, 2013
Rite Assed-

Come on BIG roller........how many shares did you buy???

how many shares???

"how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Answered #20- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???" SMIRK !!!!

My new name for you is "ignorance in action".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) 13 min Lynnhollenbeck 13
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... 5 hr Newt G s Next Wife 12
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... 6 hr cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! 6 hr cantmakeitup 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 548
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Fri LIbEralS 32
Sick hillary Sep 22 WASPaphobe 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages