Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
litesong

Monroe, WA

#28178 Jul 19, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
thanks to all the mom (dead or alive, bushwhackey) and dads of these young idiots......you've brought the greatest nation to its knees by raising brain dead sheep. may you all rot in hell where you belong.
At age 81, you can no longer influence destiny. At age 81, you may not even see destiny's future play its hand. At age 81, you can rest now...... set aside all blame...... set aside all grievance.....REST WELL.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#28179 Jul 20, 2013
US Huh wrote:
Thank you. If we had the technology we have now at the end of the ice age, it would have probably shown the same data. Only problem is man did not exist then. So what caused global warming?
Anatomically modern humans have been around for approximately 200,000 years, so we evolved during an ice age which ended approximately 15,000 years ago.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#28180 Jul 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
WELCOME TO LUDDITE CENTRAL!!!!!!
where idiots claim to understand science, but only claim to know what politicians tell them to believe.
utter stupidity in the mindless cesspool of america.
thanks to all the mom (dead or alive, bushwhackey) and dads of these young idiots......you've brought the greatest nation to its knees by raising brain dead sheep. may you all rot in hell where you belong. you had a responsibility to raise these fools better.
Many of them are certainly living proof that indoctrination works.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28184 Jul 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
At age 81, you can no longer influence destiny. At age 81, you may not even see destiny's future play its hand. At age 81, you can rest now...... set aside all blame...... set aside all grievance.....REST WELL.
in that case, son, tell 'jimma' carter he can shut the fuque up now. so can you, son.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28185 Jul 20, 2013
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Many of them are certainly living proof that indoctrination works.
all who are willfully ignorant.:-)
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#28187 Jul 20, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>funny thing why everyone doesn't want to move to canada.
Heck, for that matter I don't want you to move to Canada.

But I do like the ones that tend to move here. They tend to fit the more relaxed and responsible lifestyle. Can we send you Stephen Harper? He seems to fit your style and most of the country would love to give him a one way ticket..

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28189 Jul 20, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, for that matter I don't want you to move to Canada.
But I do like the ones that tend to move here. They tend to fit the more relaxed and responsible lifestyle. Can we send you Stephen Harper? He seems to fit your style and most of the country would love to give him a one way ticket..
don't worry, son. i own property in two states and in another country and hemisphere. not looking at canadian real estate anytime soon either.
people like you give good evidence of why you're a 'little brother' nation.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28190 Jul 20, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about whacky stoner.
it has absolutely no clue. of that i'm quite confident!!

lol

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28193 Jul 20, 2013
some people just can't face the fact they've been outed, outsmarted, and had.

some people just continue to re-post senseless shyt in hopes other's will not see their failure, embarrassment, and shortcomings.

some people pretend to know things about subjects they are totally clueless about.

some people are just sad angry stupid losers.

LOL
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28194 Jul 20, 2013
Wa wa wa....

Some people, wouldn't tell the truth, with piss running down your leg... LMAOROTFU!

still gone...fly boi.... LMAO ~!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28209 Jul 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Wa wa wa....
Some people, wouldn't tell the truth, with piss running down your leg...
lol.....why do you say that, squirrel? did you piss your pants because you can't leave your pc long enough to go to the bathroom?

poor little lapdog...
litesong

Monroe, WA

#28216 Jul 20, 2013
...... i own property in two states and in another country
Denys Finch Hatton:
What is it, exactly, that's yours?
We're not owners here. We're just passing through.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28217 Jul 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Denys Finch Hatton:
What is it, exactly, that's yours?
We're not owners here. We're just passing through.
LOL....some aristocrats like hatton are like most liberals today. they think they speak for everyone.

granted....i can't take it with me, but it's all mine while i'm here, son.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28218 Jul 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Well, a man doesn't copy cat like a child, so take some more, moron...
when will you grow up and stop re-posting childish rants, son? was this a revelation for you today, son? can we see improved and rational posts from you going forward?
litesong

Monroe, WA

#28219 Jul 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
toxic topix AGW deniers forget Heaven is striving to Be also, where It presently isn't.
/////////
saggy scribbled:
turn right to white Chuck MTN.
Climb to the top an look to the east at Glacier peak take a tent with ya an stay a few days then come back an tell use about Heaven.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Been on Glacier Peak. Been on mountains east, west, north & south of White Chuck Mtn.

Heaven in the mountains is near, but no nearer than in the hurt & healing of an animal.
Heaven in the mountains is strong, but no stronger than aid given to someone in need.
Heaven in the mountains is soft, but no softer than in the eyes of a child.

toxic topix AGW deniers forget Heaven is striving to Be also, where It presently isn't.
litesong

Monroe, WA

#28220 Jul 20, 2013
'jimma' carter
Jimmy Carter has horsepower...... you got nothin' but the 'downwronggully'.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#28221 Jul 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
So far bonds for renewable energy upgrades have all been paid off at much higher yields than they were bought for and making a good sum of profit for energy marketeers and investors. You really think Google and Walmart haven't figured all the angles before they put so much of their millions of profits into renewable energy?
They do it for optics, marketing, brand identification and favorable tax treatment paid by other taxpayers not so connected. Why is a reactionary citing big business to restrict fossil fuel production and use?

No thanks, I like coal, oil and natural gas. Renewables are for fools and cons.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#28222 Jul 21, 2013
The U.S. intelligence community is helping to fund a study that is evaluating ways to cool the global climate, including proposals to pump the skies full of sunlight reflecting particles and build machines that vacuum greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

A final report is tentatively scheduled for release in the spring or summer of 2014 by the National Academy of Sciences, which has convened a committee of science and policy experts to study the issue.

"It is an assessment of the science ó what do we know, what do we not know, what are the risks based on what we know and don't know right now," Lauren Rugani, a spokeswoman for the National Academy of Sciences, told NBC News.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< >

So, maybe you black helicopter scaredy-cats will get your chemtrails, after all.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#28225 Jul 21, 2013
The judge in Michael Mann's lawsuit against the National Review and CEI has ruled against them in their motion for dismissal. The case can proceed.

Will CEI and NR settle out of court?=Admission of guilt.

Will the case get much press coverage? Doubtful.

When Mann wins, will it stop deniers from defaming him and other climate scientists? No, they have deep pockets. Their lies are more valuable to them than money; their lies are future money.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#28234 Jul 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter has horsepower...... you got nothin' but the 'downwronggully'.
you love going in reverse, huh, son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt cassel horrendous performance 1 hr The Branch 5
Drop one word....add one word game 3 hr Whiny1 112
Adrian Peterson child abuse 4 hr seriouslythough 17
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Reporter 26,251
Utah teacher shoots herself in the leg at eleme... 9 hr NEVER used AC thi... 9
Republicans Simply Donít Want Minorities To Vote 12 hr Sangelia 13
Peterson whopping his kid 12 hr Ron 3
•••
•••
•••