Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36786 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#27881 Jul 15, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Troll ignored.
uhhhh....if you posted to someone......you didn't exactly ignore him/her.

you know what i mean?????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27882 Jul 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorant mantra is in tattered rags . It's time for you to sing a sweeter tune. Maybe, you might want to sing the song of the honeybee return to your neighborhood bee keeper yards as higher greenhouse gas pollution reduction standards have made the skies cleaner and making for happier , sexier bees .
lol......uhhhh....you people are strange! no wonder you believe in mythology, unfounded theories, and meth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27883 Jul 15, 2013
spaceblues isa dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>since you know so much, you could probally tell us who gave nasa permission to take the worlds oxygen supply to punch holes thru the sky with their space shuttles. in fact you could tell us how many tons they stole from the people on earth without their permission, they never asked, they just took it. lets talk reality here. who gave nasa permission to take the worlds supply of oxygen? was there a vote? we await your answer.
EXACTLY!!!! and 'spaced out blue"......mexico wants houston back, ya little gayzo spellcheckin' bytch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27884 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>You already admitted, they'd be beyond your understanding, anyway.
Oh right, your point is stupid, like you.
GO complain to the local car dealer, there's no 200 mph Ferrari test drive sedans...see if he laughs at you, like everyone.
top speeds on ferrari's have been proven, documented. in other words they're known facts. your 'big government' pipe dream.....not so much.

do try to bring a convincing debate to the forum when you occasionally shy away from usual inane rants, son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27885 Jul 15, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol......uhhhh....you people are strange! no wonder you believe in mythology, unfounded theories, and meth.
And you science illiterate sexually repressed boobs finally take your miserable ignorance out on the rest of us by climbing a water tower with a hunting rifle and scope and taking aim at innocent citizens. Get some professional therapeutic help, dude!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27888 Jul 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And you science illiterate sexually repressed boobs finally take your miserable ignorance out on the rest of us by climbing a water tower with a hunting rifle and scope and taking aim at innocent citizens. Get some professional therapeutic help, dude!
what are you talking about, son?!?!?!?! forget it.....i'm sure you have no idea either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27889 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, you consider Global Warming & a car to be the same...
actually, son, you made the analogy....not me!

lol!!!

but since you asked....NO!!!! a car is a tangible and real thing. man made climate change is simple political made up bullshyt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27891 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I made the analogy, idiots ask for stuff they don't understand.....ZOOM !!!
Idiot air balls.....
LMAOROFU~!
nobody asked for your stupid analogy, son. you tried to make it, but it backfired......again. are you used to being addle brained yet? you've apparently had your entire life to become accustomed to it....

psssst. cars have been tested and verified for performance. ghg mitigation......not even once.

rack 'em up and try again, gourd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27894 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Nobody, made the analogy you claimed.... Stay with it, though. It's you lying & denying, just like THE MONEY
hey, scooter, you get confused easily. you're the one blowing smoke about "controlling" shares and money......but you never can back it up with a simple statement.....just like you didn't come through with the lawyer you insisted on.

lol....lying liar!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27895 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I'm so glad you're you....and I'm not.
you actually posted something i can agree with!!!

amazing!!!

lol!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27896 Jul 16, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
There are no experiments to support the concept of climate change mitigation.
So what? You already believe we are mitigating climate change.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27897 Jul 16, 2013
(Reuters)- New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), the biggest transportation network in North America, is selling a $125 million "catastrophe" bond designed to cover the costs of damage from a future storm or hurricane, investors said on Monday.

The MTA, which suffered a $5 billion hit from Hurricane Sandy in October 2012, will be able to offload the risk of incurring similar storm-related losses to investors, who will receive a yield in return for agreeing to pick up future repair bills.

New York is preparing for an increase in severe weather after Sandy caused more than $30 billion of damage in the state. The city has just announced a $20 billion infrastructure plan to boost its storm defenses, and the state now includes a warning about severe weather threats in its bond prospectuses.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>

I pity those investors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27898 Jul 16, 2013
Adapting to a new planet.

http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Humble, TX

#27901 Jul 16, 2013
He possibly lives on cobra venom.

http://www.nutrapharma.com/presskit/paulreidi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27902 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I made no analogy between Global Warming & a car, I made an analogy between dumb requests. You're clearly on psychotropics & unable to see reality, from your pile of shyt & fly eyes....
You earlier said you sleep with the dead, which accord to your "logic" means you want mankind to EXPIRE, right fly liar ! LMAOROFU~!
i told you she was alive when i violated her. can't you comprehend? you can read, right?

reality is what you and your crowd choose to ignore, son. don't try to pass your bad habits onto the rest of us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27905 Jul 16, 2013
(Reuters)- The World Bank's board on Tuesday agreed to a new energy strategy that will limit financing of coal-fired power plants to "rare circumstances," as the Washington-based global development powerhouse seeks to address the impact of climate change.

The Bank will amend its lending policies for new coal-fired power projects, restricting financial support to countries that have "no feasible alternatives" to coal, as it seeks to balance environmental efforts with the energy needs of poor countries.

The impact of this energy strategy may not be seen immediately, since bilateral donors and the private sector will still continue to finance coal. Some analysts hope the new strategy could send a signal that coal is a risky investment and prompt countries to turn to alternative energy sources.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27908 Jul 17, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, deniers are liars... No news there, fly speck.
are they? Are you calling me a liar, son? Lol....you seem to step in it every post!!
Co2 mitigation hasn't been shown to change anything relating to climate.
Show me that I'm lying. You should have a study handy to prove I'm lying.
Unless.......you're lying!!!
SpaceBlues

Humble, TX

#27909 Jul 17, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>uhhhh....if you posted to someone......you didn't exactly ignore him/her.
you know what i mean?????
Yes, I do.

LOL.
SpaceBlues

Humble, TX

#27910 Jul 17, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
(Reuters)- The World Bank's board on Tuesday agreed to a new energy strategy that will limit financing of coal-fired power plants to "rare circumstances," as the Washington-based global development powerhouse seeks to address the impact of climate change.
The Bank will amend its lending policies for new coal-fired power projects, restricting financial support to countries that have "no feasible alternatives" to coal, as it seeks to balance environmental efforts with the energy needs of poor countries.
The impact of this energy strategy may not be seen immediately, since bilateral donors and the private sector will still continue to finance coal. Some analysts hope the new strategy could send a signal that coal is a risky investment and prompt countries to turn to alternative energy sources.
Well, this method curtailed nuclear expansion.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27911 Jul 17, 2013
Nancy Willing 's Delaware Way blog had a very good entry on the proceedings of the Governor Jack Markell -appointed Coastal Zone Industrial Board on The Sierra Club appeal of a air quality permit granted to PBF Energy(new owner of Delaware City Refinery) "Delaware Sierra Club

The &#8234;#&#8206;Coastal Zone&#8236; industrial board has gone "off the record" again to deliberate over whether we have standing. &#8234;#&#8206;cza &#8236;.

@GovernorMarkell-appointed Coastal Zone Industrial Board has voted to approve the refinery's motion to dismiss our appeal based on standing." http://delawareway.blogspot.com/2013/07/coast...

I believe that 'what's next?' must be to convince the Jack Markell Administration and the controlling PBF Energy Industry to show us that they have a more committed 'standing' in our community-- respect the laws in the Coastal Zone Management Act and give us more energy alternatives that help reduce our petroleum dependency. President Barack Obama has told us 'what's next' and his "Invest.Divest" is a very interesting political strategy. President Obama - We Got His Back,“Convince those in power to reduce our carbon pollution. Push your own communities to adopt smarter practices. Invest. Divest. Remind folks there’s no contradiction between a sound environment and strong economic growth.”-President Barack Obama. Let's take the Climate fight to the Universities and College Campuses which are the main labor resource for the controlling power and energy industry. " With small, orange squares representing its cause, Fossil Free UD, a campus campaign that aims to encourage university administration to divest from fossil fuel companies, has submitted a proposal to Student Government Association that will be voted on next week.

The proposal, which will be brought in front of SGA Senate next Tuesday, has the mission of freezing investments in fossil fuel companies from the university’s endowment by 2018. Senior Jock Gilchrist*, founder of Fossil Free UD, said a university administrator confirmed over email that though the university does not disclose individual company investments, it does invest in “fossil fuel related companies.”

The university’s endowment topped $1.13 billion in 2012, making it the 67th highest endowment among universities, according to the National Association of College and University Business Officials.

By divesting, the university can make a statement about fossil fuel companies that “exploit the Earth of its natural resources,” Gilchrist said." http://www.udreview.com/news/student-group-se...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin nunes revelation 1 hr Space ace 1
The Quit Cash Challenge - Quit Smoking and Win ... (Sep '11) 19 hr Donna rhoda 32
Ellison Topix's Favorite Loser! Tue Davycrockett 2
Depressed space ace finds comfort in fact he is... Tue cowboy chris 2
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report Tue cowboy chris 2
Minneapolis warming winters by 5 degrees in 20 ... Tue cowboy chris 3
The tragic story of Minneapolis Mar 20 Phineous 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages