Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,306)

Showing posts 26,101 - 26,120 of31,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27648
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

34

34

32

gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read?
"the endless pumping of CO2 into the atmosphere cannot be a good thing..."
"the reduction in CO2 pumped into the atmosphere is a reasonable bet in conditions of uncertainty."
Krauthammer, Frum, and others get taken to the woodshed by their puppetmasters when they slip up and tell the truth or make some kind of sense. Maybe he's signed the Koch pledge? Maybe they threatened to stop his checks?
Look at Norquist, McCain, Romney; they've all flip-flopped. Look at the fact that cap and trade originated with Republicunt economists. They can tell the truth until their controllers inform them that the truth is dangerous.
but he didn't say it was bad either. charles is a sensible center type guy.
you're really a paranoid person it seems.....with a bad outlook on human nature. just saying, son.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27650
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

33

33

33

Bushwhacker wrote:
Rite Assed- " how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m... #20
Answered- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???"
My new name for you is "ignorance in action".
BZZZZZZZZZZTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZZZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!
When you get to the men`s room, you will see a sign that says, "Gentlemen." Pay no heed to it. Go right on in.
DOWN IN FLAMES !!!! LMAOROFU~!
lol....do you think typing the same thing over and over will somehow change the reality of its content, son? You lied and you got busted....and you're still a neurotic poser.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27653
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

29

28

28

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Poor poseur. You wish you had 10k ANYTHING, besides maggot children..... LMAOROTFU~!
lol....what do you have against kids, son? Is it because you just hate everything and everybody because you hate yourself and your life? That seems like the obvious reason to me. I'm sorry for your lot in life, son. Really! Lol
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27655
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists publish publish publish ... publish
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27656
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

31

31

29

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Yep....I think I've shut down this nonsense thread and bushwhacked, too.
On to more useful idiots for now.
translation- Lies are all we got, from rite & the "flies".

PS- You "think" ?? Must be new, for you.

Rite ....another lie, from the not clever at all soft "throughing" loser "guy". LMAOROFU~!

My regular name for you is "ignorance in action".

BZZZZZZZZZZTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZZZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!

When you get to the men`s room, you will see a sign that says, "Gentlemen." Pay no heed to it. Go right on in.

DOWN IN FLAMES !!!! LMAOROFU~!

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27657
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

27

27

24

SpaceBlues wrote:
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists publish publish publish ... publish
scientist...along with most rational thinking people agree...CLIMATE IS CHANGING!!

not a single scientist has provided a study to determine how much man made co2 is actually doing that....or how mitigation will alter it though.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27658
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

28

27

24

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>translation- Lies are all we got, from rite & the "flies".
PS- You "think" ?? Must be new, for you.
Rite ....another lie, from the not clever at all soft "throughing" loser "guy". LMAOROFU~!
My regular name for you is "ignorance in action".
BZZZZZZZZZZTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZZZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!
When you get to the men`s room, you will see a sign that says, "Gentlemen." Pay no heed to it. Go right on in.
DOWN IN FLAMES !!!! LMAOROFU~!
fail....

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27659
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

32

32

32

and.....you look even more stupid failing than just admitting your defeat and going away.

i applaud your pitifulness...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27660
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

32

31

28

Is that mirror cheap plate glass, pimple on a flies' azz ?

Poor broke child, your insults are too mild & your reality SUX !! LMAOROTFU~!

Do the math !!!

You lose every time...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27661
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

12

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>scientist...along with most rational thinking people agree...CLIMATE IS CHANGING!!
not a single scientist has provided a study to determine how much man made co2 is actually doing that....or how mitigation will alter it though.
Speak English?

You make no sense. Who provides a study to determine ...?

Clearly, you don't have a clue.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27662
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

gcaveman1 wrote:
Here's our boy Krauthammer, making some sense one time, back in 2009:
"High gas prices, whether achieved by market forces or by government imposition, encourage fuel economy. In the short term, they simply reduce the amount of driving. In the longer term, they lead to the increased (voluntary) shift to more fuel-efficient cars.
Considering how long the ICE has been around, it's taking quite a long time to reduce the amount of driving.
To the best of my knowledge, motor vehicle use hasn't stopped increasing since its inception and more fossil fuel is currently being burnt on a daily basis than at any other time in history.

Oh yes, and more people are driving IC engined vehicles than at any other time in history.

Get back to me when things change.
my friend NSA

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27663
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

Money first, regret later.
Extinct First, no regret.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27664
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Speak English?
You make no sense. Who provides a study to determine ...?
Clearly, you don't have a clue.
clearly, you wouldn't understand a study if you actually read one.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27665
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

21

Bushwhacker wrote:
Is that mirror cheap plate glass, pimple on a flies' azz ?
Poor broke child, your insults are too mild & your reality SUX !! LMAOROTFU~!
Do the math !!!
You lose every time...
lol....fail.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27666
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

12

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Considering how long the ICE has been around, it's taking quite a long time to reduce the amount of driving.
To the best of my knowledge, motor vehicle use hasn't stopped increasing since its inception and more fossil fuel is currently being burnt on a daily basis than at any other time in history.
Oh yes, and more people are driving IC engined vehicles than at any other time in history.
Get back to me when things change.
Things have already changed, and, of course, you missed it.

As populations increase, driving increases. More people, more driving.

Fuel economy is moving forward every year, the more gas costs, the more it will move.

People are driving less on an individual basis; combining trips, taking the shortest route, eliminating unnecessary trips, taking the bus or train, biking to work.

To the best of your knowledge? Is that the best you can do?
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27667
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

11

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>but he didn't say it was bad either. charles is a sensible center type guy.
you're really a paranoid person it seems.....with a bad outlook on human nature. just saying, son.
Can't read?

"the endless pumping of CO2 into the atmosphere cannot be a good thing..."

Kraphammer is a useful idiot, like you.

Paranoid? Hardly. The people who know me (and you don't) say I'm witty, intelligent, fun, realistic, professional, honest, conscientious, outspoken, and optimistic.

You may need to go buy a dictionary to understand what I just wrote.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27668
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

gcaveman1 wrote:
People are driving less on an individual basis; combining trips, taking the shortest route, eliminating unnecessary trips, taking the bus or train, biking to work.
That has nothing whatsoever to do with overall fossil fuel consumption, which increases on a daily basis.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27669
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Reducing fuel consumption in the US, does little to reduce global fuel consumption.
The best it can do is make a little more fuel available to the Indians and Chinese.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27672
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

14

It seems that litesout has a competitor for the most brainless idiot in WA.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27673
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

19

It seems, you have nothing intelligent to post, AT ALL. Good for you, knowing your limits is important.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,101 - 26,120 of31,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••