Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35608 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27612 Jul 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Robert Reich had it exactly right why so many Republicans would rather tax students to help Wall Street banks than tax polluting Corporations . "We should be taxing polluters and not taxing students. The GOP has it backwards because its patrons want it that way." http://robertreich.org/post/54763907245
Repeal CitizensUnited and get Congress straightened out on its priorities.
Then, there's the Koch Pledge. Any who signed it will probably not sign anything with "climate" in it. Including a half dozen of my legislators.

Then there's the irony of "cap and trade" being a Republican concept....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#27613 Jul 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I'll take your bet !!!
"Never" right liar.......<SMIRK>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
"Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???"
Done the math, yet broke & dumb ?
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT DUMMY BROKE MORONIC DADDY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT !
lol....what does a link to "IMMR Down Again" have to do with anything? Were you short the stock, son? Do you know what that means? Where's your statement? You don't have to show your name on it "big shot". But....if you're not blowing smoke.....you really should put up or just shut up! I think you're just lying....as usual.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27614 Jul 7, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>anybody can look up a stock chart, son. how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>

I really LOVE, when you state your reality, as FACTS.... 9 hours earlier, liar....
Never, huh ???<SMIRK>

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
"Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???"

Necro, your food gathering "ability", for your fly family, is spot on. You're full of SHYT !!! LMAOROTFU~!!!

I have nothing to prove, to a PROVEN LIAR !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27615 Jul 7, 2013
You're just a faker throwing terms around without the background, just like investing & speculating.

The best shorts frequently are "shares unavailable".

Stay rite here blathering, it's safer, for you.

Please, stay outta the market, for your own good.

My new name for you is "ignorance in action".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#27616 Jul 7, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
And we continue to see your poverty of logic. Your cause is dying. Your campaign is losing. Truth will triumph.
Our country is moving in the wrong direction, we need to reduce regulations to enhance freedom, reduce high taxes to enhance economic activity and stop wasteful spending on green and renewable energy crony boondoggles. Just because Oil Barons used to monopolize lobbying government is no reason to except any cronyism, even from anti-capitalists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27618 Jul 8, 2013
SO, the anti-government guy wants to ignore voter's mandates & pick YOUR path for no written reason ?? Sounds "rite" ?

Sometimes, you rite like a 6 year old....Other-times, you're just plain childish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27619 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You're just a faker throwing terms around without the background, just like investing & speculating.
The best shorts frequently are "shares unavailable".
Stay rite here blathering, it's safer, for you.
Please, stay outta the market, for your own good.
lol....you really are clueless, son. Your posts prove it.
Psssst...."you're all mouth and no action". Lol....where's your statement...where's the lawyers address you insisted on using?? All mouth..all lies...all the time.
Sick idiot!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27620 Jul 8, 2013
How many years did it take for your neurosis to get this bad?
Have you always been a habitual liar, son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27621 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sometimes, you rite like a 6 year old....Other-times, you're just plain childish.
grow up ya lying fruitcake!
Lol....what a dumb stump troll you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27622 Jul 8, 2013
Assed- " how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"

Answered- "Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???"

BZZZZZZZZtttTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZZZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27623 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
BZZZZZZZZtttTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZZZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!
im sitting on positions that make or lose more in a day than you made on your little paper trade, son. I made more on RIN's last month than your paper trade made if you actually bought the low and sold the high in the last year....which you didn't. I won't ask anything else from you, since you're pretty weak in substantiating your claims, son. It's the way of 100% of the liars I've come across. I'll just sit back and laugh at you! Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27624 Jul 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Our country is moving in the wrong direction, we need to reduce regulations to enhance freedom, reduce high taxes to enhance economic activity and stop wasteful spending on green and renewable energy crony boondoggles. Just because Oil Barons used to monopolize lobbying government is no reason to except any cronyism, even from anti-capitalists.
Sorry Charlie, "trickle-down" has been forced on us for decades and look where we are. It's a fail.

Let's cut the subsidies to fossil fuel and increase them for renewables and see what happens.

It would be something like the giant subsidy given to the trucking industry at the expense of the railroads. That subsidy was called the Interstate Highway System. A side benefit went to a little joint called McDonald's, which in turn spawned many smaller clones.

Supporting renewables could be a gigantic stimulus to the American economy. Your economics are outdated and seriously flawed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27625 Jul 8, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>im sitting on positions that make or lose more in a day than you made on your little paper trade, son. I made more on RIN's last month than your paper trade made if you actually bought the low and sold the high in the last year....which you didn't. I won't ask anything else from you, since you're pretty weak in substantiating your claims, son. It's the way of 100% of the liars I've come across. I'll just sit back and laugh at you! Lol
i'm ??

No, you're a child, that should avoid the market. You've proven to be a sloppy liar & an inadequate lover, even for a necrophiliac....

Poor troll, math on 10k share is too tough ?? LMAOROFU~!

So, is your loser "life".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27626 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>i'm ??
"im" on an iphone.....is that all you got, turnip? small caps and text style messaging is all blowhards like you are deserve.

dummy.

liar.

whackjob.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27627 Jul 8, 2013
"are" is another unbaited hook im sure you can't resist, gomer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27628 Jul 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>i'm ??
No, you're a child, that should avoid the market. You've proven to be a sloppy liar & an inadequate lover, even for a necrophiliac....
Poor troll, math on 10k share is too tough ?? LMAOROFU~!
So, is your loser "life".
psssst.....you know even less about my love life than you do the markets, son.

bwahahahahahahaha

what a fuquing dolt!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#27629 Jul 8, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>climate always changes, skippy. what will mitigating co2 do to change that? admit it, son, you have no idea! lol
TRANS: "I'm denier scum, do I'm far too dishonest to admit that I was ever wrong on anything."

Concession noted. Dishonesty reaffirmed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#27630 Jul 8, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Sorry Charlie, "trickle-down" has been forced on us for decades and look where we are. It's a fail.
Let's cut the subsidies to fossil fuel and increase them for renewables and see what happens.
Stop all wasteful government spending, energy and fuel don't need government help in the market, else its just a boondoggle.

gcaveman1 wrote:
It would be something like the giant subsidy given to the trucking industry at the expense of the railroads. That subsidy was called the Interstate Highway System. A side benefit went to a little joint called McDonald's, which in turn spawned many smaller clones.
That "subsidy" is paid by fossil fuel consumers and producers; federal fuel taxes. Is gcaveman1 thinking the zero emission cars of the future won't need roads, they'll hover on anti-gravity gimbals? That 'subsidy' is used by everyone who wants to go somewhere or have goods or services delivered anywhere.

gcaveman1 wrote:
Supporting renewables could be a gigantic stimulus to the American economy. Your economics are outdated and seriously flawed.
And maybe, it will continue to produce the string of bankruptcies and broken promises, the empty plants and impoverished investors. We've been supporting renewables, green, solar and wind for forty years; doing the same thing but expecting different results is psychotic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27631 Jul 8, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>TRANS: "I'm denier scum, do I'm far too dishonest to admit that I was ever wrong on anything."
Concession noted. Dishonesty reaffirmed.
lol....your cluelessness is confirmed! Congratulations!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27632 Jul 8, 2013

BZZZzzzZZttTTT Dumb liar daddy ZZZzzZZZ TTTTTTTTTTTTT !!! LMAOROFU~!

I see YOUR portfolio, it's as impressive as you .... Oops !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 4 hr Mutant-cucumber 627
Get Over It! 7 hr Evil Roy Slade 10
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Fri Protesters CAN WORK 50
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Nov 30 Drumpf 14
Trump Won The Popular Vote Nov 29 Obamas comments 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance