Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 38363 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#27555 Jul 3, 2013
will our leaders sends gayzos into space when global warming engulfs our planet in 20 years.

i mean....procreation does rule the day in those times, huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27558 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ??
Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science, I figured YOU'D know, big daddy.....
Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!!
You missed father's day !!!
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DADDY ! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !
LOL....what sick azz shyt are you making up in that empty gourd of yours now, creep?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

when you lose the debate....you always rant some other nonsense.

thanks for the concession.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27559 Jul 4, 2013
Why don't you guys get back on topic and debate, and drop all this back-and-forth pointlessness?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27561 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
$4-$14.36 Oct 2012 - June 2013.....
Now make more moron noises about my savvy, even "THROUGH" you're a dumbass every time.....
Poor necrophiliac, prefers dead money, too.... LMAOROFU~!
anybody can look up a stock chart, son. how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27562 Jul 4, 2013
Cute "I win" dance, but dancing insects WILL NEVER CATCH ON,(except fly strips). LMAOROTFu~!!!!

I'd say you're killing me, but not to a necrophiliac.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27563 Jul 4, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Why don't you guys get back on topic and debate, and drop all this back-and-forth pointlessness?
okay by me......that would mean the troll 'bushwhackedout' would leave the thread......which would probably be a good thing for the lapdog. seems it spends all its time on the computer.....not a healthy way to live.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27564 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rite maid has never been on topic. If it's a pig, you'll get dirty. I'm just "fixing" the slop & feeding IT'S larva....
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT DADDY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT !
LMAO@U......no wait....no bait.....you're always there in mere minutes to bite the hook!

happy 4th creep......headed out now to spend my day with family and friends. hope you figure out how to get some one day...

heeeheehee

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27566 Jul 4, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO@U......no wait....no bait.....you're always there in mere minutes to bite the hook!
happy 4th creep......headed out now to spend my day with family and friends. hope you figure out how to get some one day...
heeeheehee
....you're always there in mere minutes to bite the hook!

Unintended Irony, with my morning coffee....

Too dumb to see the idiot in YOUR mirror.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27567 Jul 4, 2013
I support John Hanger for Pennsylvania Governor. http://www.hangerforgovernor.com/

Here is a good 4th of July blog post by John Hanger on our American struggle for good governance and individual civic responsible liberty. "This year’s 4th of July celebration also brings us the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, the turning point of our awful Civil War. The Union victory over the Confederacy that was sealed with the repulsion of Pickett’s desperate charge on July 3rd, 1863, echoes down through the last century and a half. It affirmed that the United States would indeed be committed to delivering on the promise of liberty for everyone.

The ultimate defeat of the southern rebellion settled some fundamental questions about the endurance of the experiment in self-governance that was and still is the United States of America – will we be bound by the rule of law and the process of politics, or will we settle disputes with violence? Are the blessings of liberty available to all, or only to privileged classes?" http://www.hangerforgovernor.com/thinking_abo...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27568 Jul 4, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>anybody can look up a stock chart, son. how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>
I really LOVE, when you state your reality, as FACTS.... 9 hours earlier, liar....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
post #20.

"Perhaps, someone who controlled @10k shares ???"

Never, huh ???<SMIRK>

Necro, your food gathering "ability", for your fly family, is spot on. You're full of SHYT !!! LMAOROTFU~!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#27569 Jul 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
I support John Hanger for Pennsylvania Governor. http://www.hangerforgovernor.com/
Here is a good 4th of July blog post by John Hanger on our American struggle for good governance and individual civic responsible liberty. "This year’s 4th of July celebration also brings us the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, the turning point of our awful Civil War. The Union victory over the Confederacy that was sealed with the repulsion of Pickett’s desperate charge on July 3rd, 1863, echoes down through the last century and a half. It affirmed that the United States would indeed be committed to delivering on the promise of liberty for everyone.
The ultimate defeat of the southern rebellion settled some fundamental questions about the endurance of the experiment in self-governance that was and still is the United States of America – will we be bound by the rule of law and the process of politics, or will we settle disputes with violence? Are the blessings of liberty available to all, or only to privileged classes?" http://www.hangerforgovernor.com/thinking_abo...
An Associated Press analysis of federal payment records found that the government is still making monthly payments to relatives of Civil War veterans — 148 years after the conflict ended.

At the 10 year anniversary of the start of the Iraq war, more than $40 billion a year are going to compensate veterans and survivors from the Spanish-American War from 1898, World War I and II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the two Iraq campaigns and the Afghanistan conflict. And those costs are rising rapidly.

U.S. Sen. Patty Murray said such expenses should remind the nation about war’s long-lasting financial toll.

“When we decide to go to war, we have to consciously be also thinking about the cost,” said Murray (D-Wash.), adding that her WWII-veteran father’s disability benefits helped feed their family.

Alan Simpson, a former Republican senator and veteran who co-chaired President Barack Obama’s deficit committee in 2010, said government leaders working to limit the national debt should make sure that survivors of veterans need the money they are receiving.

http://blog.aarp.org/2013/03/20/u-s-still-mak...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27570 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>I really LOVE, when you state your reality, as FACTS.... 9 hours earlier, liar....
post #20.
Never, huh ???<SMIRK>
Necro, your food gathering "ability", for your fly family, is spot on. You're full of SHYT !!! LMAOROTFU~!!!
your made up yarns equate to lying. You are aware of that, right, liar?
Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27571 Jul 5, 2013
Your "made up" children, equate to insects, like weakass DOD ....

Necro- "how many shares did you buy? you never answer that question. <smirk>"

Never, huh ???<SMIRK>

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT DUMMY DADDY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27572 Jul 5, 2013
"Never" right liar.......<SMIRK>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite icon this too

Seattle, WA

#27574 Jul 5, 2013
Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite...

Knock yourself out, blockhead.

So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ??

Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science, I figured YOU'D know, big daddy.....

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DUMMY DADDY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!!

You missed father's day !!! <SNICKER>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
IMPORTANT Icon HERE

Seattle, WA

#27575 Jul 5, 2013
rite-raid- You're not jumping at the chance to inform the thread of all your knowledge about trading, investing, and speculating..

$4-$14 in 7 months....

Guess, you're wrong, again/always....

Men prove their words, you blather...

THERE'S A MILE WIDE GAP.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
IMPORTANT Icon HERE

Seattle, WA

#27576 Jul 5, 2013
"Never" right liar.......<SMIRK>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#27577 Jul 5, 2013
The price to pay for our planet in terms environmental and social to maintain a consumerist lifestyle and to wonder whether all those things that we believe are essential to really, begin to see things from a different prospective and with a minimalist lifestyle is rewarding to know that we do good even a little to our planet. http://www.minimalistgeneration.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 13

Summerville, GA

#27578 Jul 5, 2013
I wonder if anyones gonna get rich from this scam? I bet a guy whose name rhymes with Mal Smore will see some interesting numbers.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#27589 Jul 6, 2013
LiBeRalS wrote:
<quoted text>Teabaggers sure have weird ideas about life.
Since, you live in mommie's basement, "everyone does", right L-O-S-E-R ~!
PS- Nice numbers you've made up, explains why you cannot earn any value in life.... Too stupid.... to realize, numbers have REAL meaning.
Isn't it cute to switch monikers ??
Poor child, you do play juvenile games...
PS- Ask your wife if I'm gay. Although, what I did to her was UNNATURAL !!!
How fitting that you should choose to use the LIbEralS moniker - very fitting for your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New job 3 hr Davycrockett 10
Fat slobs 4 hr Petunia Lumpkin 18
Lazy davy not working 4 hr Space ace 1
CNN communist moa tsetung townhall propaganda 5 hr Space ace 5
Ellen Pompeo challenged Fox News host Laura Ing... 9 hr Davycrockett 18
Wierd 13 hr Space ace 2
Cookin with space ace 13 hr Space ace 22

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance