Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27517 Jul 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I see your hypocrisy....and of course, take you at the value of your words....
ZERO>
You sure like to say that nasty word hypocrisy.
I bet you one buck you can't go one day without saying that nasty word.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27518 Jul 1, 2013
"Damn boy you'S need to get a life."
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27519 Jul 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Hey you a Sea Hawk fan if you are you think there going to make it to the Superbowl this year?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27520 Jul 1, 2013
"I could go two days without posting on here..."

MORE LIKE-
I could go two MINUTES..... without posting on here...

IT was a joke & still is...
Justice for All

Grantsburg, WI

#27521 Jul 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I see your hypocrisy....and of course, take you at the value of your words....
ZERO>
Reported
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27522 Jul 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"I could go two days without posting on here..."
MORE LIKE-
I could go two MINUTES..... without posting on here...
IT was a joke & still is...
I guess your not a Sea Hawk fan.
You been to the top of the Space needle?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27523 Jul 1, 2013
Thanks, you're proving you're a liar. We knew, but proof is nice.

Sunny

Longview, WA

#27524 Jul 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Thanks, you're proving you're a liar. We knew, but proof is nice.
You sure like that nasty word liar.
I'll bet two Bucks that you say liar to somebody every hour of the day.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27525 Jul 1, 2013
Rite Maid found a date wrote:
Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia. Understandably, she was very upset. While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics.
"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed. All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!!
In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit! After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?" Probably wasn't the best reply.
Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!!
LMAO@U!!!!!!!!

You stupid fuquing turnip. I take my family on vacation for 10 days and come back to find a SAD...NEEDY...MORONIC....TROLL posting day after day. I live rent free in that empty skull of yours, huh, sicko loser?!?!

Bwaahahahahhaahahahahahahaa

Wow.....what an overly sensitive, needy, and perverted idiot you are, lapdog!

Goddamned, son......you set a new low for all topix trolls.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#27526 Jul 1, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO@U!!!!!!!!
You stupid fuquing turnip. I take my family on vacation for 10 days and come back to find a SAD...NEEDY...MORONIC....TROLL posting day after day. I live rent free in that empty skull of yours, huh, sicko loser?!?!
Bwaahahahahhaahahahahahahaa
Wow.....what an overly sensitive, needy, and perverted idiot you are, lapdog!
Goddamned, son......you set a new low for all topix trolls.
Did they put you in charge of Topix trolls this month? Well, you're eminently qualified for THAT task, at least....:)

Since: Jul 13

Neptune, NJ

#27528 Jul 2, 2013
Livin Woodbury wrote:
2009 was another year of global cooling, which saw numerous low temperature and high snowfall records smashed.
The Dutch canals for the first time in 12 years, record cold came to Al Gore's home town and ironically a blizzard dumped snow on the Copenhagen convention where world leaders met to try and stop global warming.
It was so cold that even the BBC was forced to ask, what happened to global warming? As Climategate would reveal, IPCC scientists had been hard at work hiding evidence of global cooling. Yet the observational evidence cannot be ignored.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
It's called GLOBAL WARMING, not local warming....Europe, England and surrounding countries are experiencing cooler weather because the Northern Ice Caps ARE MELTING, and the Labrador current is bringing the cold/cooler water the that part of the world...that's why the temps are down.
Just wait until the Ice caps are gone...They are the Earths refrigerators without them, everyone is going to have a very bad day.
Bligh

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

United States

#27530 Jul 2, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You sure like that nasty word liar.
I'll bet two Bucks that you say liar to somebody every hour of the day.
If he interacts with a science denier hourly, it's totally appropriate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27531 Jul 2, 2013
He's just saying that, because he hears it.....every hour of the day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27533 Jul 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they put you in charge of Topix trolls this month? Well, you're eminently qualified for THAT task, at least....:)
Yeah...."they" did! Now shut the fuque up you little nazi troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27534 Jul 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Imagine a necrophiliac.... blathering about dead posts....
Nice try, on the insults, but it seemed forced, which is odd for your predilections ....
Look it up, you can use "new things".....
you just make up shyt as you go along, huh, liar?

better than thinking of something intelligent to post, huh, turnip? but then....that would be too much to ask from a liggy lapdog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

#27535 Jul 2, 2013
(Reuters)- Apple Inc said it plans to build a new solar farm with NV Energy Inc for power supply to its new data center in Reno, Nevada, a major step towards its goal of having its data centers run on renewable energy.

Apple and other technology companies such as Amazon.com Inc and Microsoft Corp, that build and run computer server farms have come under criticism for their high consumption of electricity and other resources.

These data centers cater to an explosion in Internet traffic, streaming content through mobile devices and hosting of services to corporations.

The new solar farm will provide power to Sierra Pacific Power Co's electric grid that serves Apple's data center and when completed will generate about hours 43.5 million kilowatt of clean energy a year, Apple said in a statement.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< >

"Apple and other technology companies such as Amazon.com Inc and Microsoft Corp"...hmmm, small timers fooled by the global warming hoax, no doubt.

Idiots, you think you're more savvy than these people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27536 Jul 2, 2013
'Have you been wondering why Obama had to do an end run around Congress and begin to tackle climate change by executive order and agency rulemaking? Jane Mayer in the New York1er tracks one reason.

"Fossil fuel magnates Charles and David Koch have, through Americans for Prosperity, a conservative group they back, succeeded in persuading many members of Congress to sign a little-known pledge in which they have promised to vote against 'legislation relating to climate change unless it is accompanied by an equivalent amount of tax cuts.' Since most solutions to the problem of greenhouse-gas emissions require costs to the polluters and the public, the pledge essentially commits those who sign to it to vote against nearly any meaningful bill regarding global warning, and acts as yet another roadblock to action."

The Kochs are saying, in effect, you can have your damn carbon caps that hurt our business, but only if we get to make the government smaller and weaker and smaller and weaker. And guess who benefits from weaker, smaller government?(Check just one: a) citizens b) corporations.)' http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/271-3...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27538 Jul 3, 2013
As I post "something intelligent", how would YOU know ???

Poor necro....

SADLY, MY PROOF IS YOUR QUOTED WORDS....

.back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO

..."yes, you implied that weather events have something to do with..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO

"....you didn't say the exact words.....but you would've..."

Due to = implied = would have???

You're not smart implies you're dumb and according to your "words", I caused your stupidity. It's due to me POINTING IT OUT ???

Yeah, just make it up as you go, then ask for proof, from anyone else...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27539 Jul 3, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple - EVERYBODY!
Why are you afraid to choose a. citizens or b. corporations? Do you really believe that improving your human existence is solely dependent on the unregulated growth in wealth and power of private corporations? You've been duped by the 'trickle-down' con men politicians.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27540 Jul 3, 2013
I read again Samuel Taylor Coleridge 's lines from his "The Ancient Mariner" poem, " “Water, water, everywhere
And all the boards did shrink
Water, water everywhere
Nor any drop to drink.” Then, I read this article by Ethan Goffman on the SSPP Blog: "Michael Hightower of Sandia National Laboratories called greenhouse-gas emissions “a very narrow indicator,” and suggested water will be part of a complex of factors for future decision making, that “we need to look at systems.” Using water footprinting as a major guidepost dramatically changes our energy future. Energy currently accounts for 8% of freshwater withdrawals. As aquifers are drawn down around the planet, conflict is growing around competing uses, and one of the uses is energy." http://ssppjournal.blogspot.com/2013/05/water...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viral video documents woman's experience with s... 17 min cantmakeitup 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,308
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 1 hr Liberal 25
Catering to the activist cry babies....or not. 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 3
African Aid Workers Are Not Heros 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 3
Want Affordable Care Act to work (Jan '14) 4 hr LIbEralS 37
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance