Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
25,921 - 25,940 of 32,086 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Rite Maid found a date

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia. Understandably, she was very upset. While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics.

"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed. All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!!

In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit! After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?" Probably wasn't the best reply.

Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ?? Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science, I figured YOU'D know, big daddy.....

You missed father's day !!!
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

earth is trying to kill itself because of rethuglicans
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite...

Knock yourself out, blockhead.

So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ?? Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science, I figured YOU'D know, big daddy.....

Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite.

Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia.

Understandably, she was very upset.

While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics. "I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting!

I wish I were dead." She sobbed.

All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!! In retrospect,

"See, Honey? That's the spirit! After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?"

Probably wasn't the best reply.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Today we heard the climate speech that we wanted President Obama to give. He delivered in beauty, elegance ,and forceful truth. "President Barack Obama declared the debate over climate change and its causes obsolete Tuesday as he announced a wide-ranging plan to tackle pollution and prepare communities for global warming.

In a major speech at Georgetown University, Obama warned Americans of the deep and disastrous effects of climate change, urging them to take action before it's too late.

"As a president, as a father and as an American, I'm here to say we need to act," Obama said.

Obama announced he was directing his administration to launch the first-ever federal regulations on heat-trapping gases emitted by new and existing power plants "to put an end to the limitless dumping of carbon pollution."

Other aspects of the plan will boost renewable energy production on federal lands, increase efficiency standards and prepare communities to deal with higher temperatures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/obam...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Today we heard the climate speech that we wanted President Obama to give. He delivered in beauty, elegance ,and forceful truth. "President Barack Obama declared the debate over climate change and its causes obsolete Tuesday as he announced a wide-ranging plan to tackle pollution and prepare communities for global warming.
In a major speech at Georgetown University, Obama warned Americans of the deep and disastrous effects of climate change, urging them to take action before it's too late.
"As a president, as a father and as an American, I'm here to say we need to act," Obama said.
Obama announced he was directing his administration to launch the first-ever federal regulations on heat-trapping gases emitted by new and existing power plants "to put an end to the limitless dumping of carbon pollution."
Other aspects of the plan will boost renewable energy production on federal lands, increase efficiency standards and prepare communities to deal with higher temperatures."
Rite icon this too

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite... Knock yourself out, blockhead.

So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ?? Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science,

I figured YOU'D know, big daddy.....

Rite icon this too

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite.

Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia. Understandably, she was very upset. While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics. "I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead."

She sobbed.
All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!! In retrospect,

"See, Honey? That's the spirit!
After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?" Probably wasn't the best reply.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

iowan wrote:
Last night I looked back at a Tom Wicker New York Times 'IN THE NATION ' article that he wrote on the urgency of the George H.W. Bush Administration taking seriously climate change as a national security threat." For many such reasons, some detailed in earlier columns, global environmental problems are a major -perhaps the major - threat to U.S. security, and to the security of mankind. Yet, amid all the talk of President-elect Bush's staff and Cabinet choices and his budget policies, scarcely a word has been heard about the ozone layer, acid rain, deforestation, soil depletion, population control, and other disasters happening or waiting to happen.

The world's resources now support five to six billion people. The United Nations projects, however, that world population will exceed eight billion by 2025. That means rising demand for food, firewood and timber, hence more deforestation, soil depletion and erosion. More and more land will become desert and the atmosphere less breathable; millions will move to unmanageably crowded urban areas; poverty and starvation will inexorably stalk their miserable streets."..."Interna tional environmental problems deserve to be among the Bush administration's highest priorities for at least three hardly disputable reasons:

First, ozone depletion, acid rain, ocean pollution and the like are clear and present threats to all nations, respecting no national boundaries.

Second, these problems demand international cooperation and promise the kind of joint international efforts that can promote understanding and peace among nations. Finally, a better life for the millions in the undeveloped world is in the interests of U.S. security - and obviously is a target for professed U.S. idealism." http://www.nytimes.com/1988/11/28/opinion/in-...
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

iowan wrote:
Bye-Bye earth and libtards.
Sunny

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I is clever, but DUMM....Want a moniker, I got me sum...
Sunny

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Toughest denier query... When does erotic asphyxiation become necrophilia, when she dies or when you notice ? And is it ok to finish up ? Come on smart guy, TELL US !!
Rite icon this too

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Seems "rite" to do it over again, until you've got it rite... Knock yourself out, blockhead. So, if "rite" procreates with cadavers, are maggots or flies the progeny ?? Knowing how "strong" "rite" is in science, I figured YOU'D know, big daddy..... Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!! You missed father's day !!!
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Soon to come Dust Bowl SEATTLE Washington.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Soon to come dumb Whacker gets old and thinks what the fk. was I thinking.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
DO you ever wish you had a decent mind ? So, does everyone you encounter.
Do you ever wish you had a decent Daddy?So,does everyone you encounter.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Soon to come, dumb copycat words from sunny-one....
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Soon to come, dumb copycat words from sunny-one....
Soon to come,dumb pothead words from bushywhackery-zero...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Been 3rd grade, since I did the copycat "game", no wonder Global Warming is above your "pay grade".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••