Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
25,881 - 25,900 of 32,494 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27396 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
PS-
The 4 was YOUR R$E$M$I$N$D$E$R, didn't you wonder, dumbass ?
Rat dumb & muddDDDDle
1. 3x the money,
2. proved you lied, and
3. all you "through" is weakass answers...
4. Claim to be a necrophiliac, because you can't "get" close to live women
Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah
The rat... a joke
The bushwhacker... THE CHAMP
Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah
Hey Whacky got rain here last two days you get any in the rain shadow Seattle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27397 Jun 18, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO@U, turnip!!!!!
Cheerleading for oneself and feigned victory is ALWAYS....ALWAYS...ALWAYS..... the sign of a loser and poser.
Learn from your internet 'facial', son.
If you behave......I might come back from time to time to see if you've actually grown from this learning experience.
TTFN, boring fuque, who doesn't know a thing about climate.....or the markets.
Poor Stewed rat, such a bunch of blather to prove you're a nothing ....And the same goes "your little dog, too!"

Let's recap, for the terminally SLOW...

1. I make money, you make noise.
2. I prove my points, you sit on yours' and spin.
3. I go up to bat & hit a home run, you run away with parting BS.
4. You make a claim, I "through" it out, you make another, I "through" it out, you make a third, I "through" it out...

BORING!!!
Yep, in any game, you lost.

Course, sleeping with corpses, was classy...clueless lassie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27398 Jun 18, 2013
Pick someone who doesn't actually prove anything, but lies poorly and does a weak "through" like a bYtch ??

Sure, I was tired of owning fertilizer THAT STUNK!!!

Like I said BORING, loser/liar rat Stewie...

Too EZ, this denier is PURE UNADULTERATED LIAR !!!

SADLY, MY PROOF IS YOUR QUOTED WORDS....
.back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO
..."yes, you implied that weather events have something to do with..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO
"....you didn't say the exact words.....but you would've..."

Due to = implied = would have???

You're not smart implies you're dumb and according to your "words", I caused your stupidity. It's due to me POINTING IT OUT ???

Yeah, just make it up as you go, then ask for proof, from anyone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27399 Jun 18, 2013
Sounds GREAT, I'll enjoy my world, while you imagine my gains aren't real, because they DON'T happen in your LOSER world....

Sound just FINE... LMAOROTFU~!

(sucks to hold YOUR shitty end).

Seems fitting, "through".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27400 Jun 18, 2013
Sure are spam judging my posts a LOT, for posts you "attempt" to dismiss, right dumbass !!! LMAOROFU~!

OWNED !!!

Carry on, carrying on, spamming Queen of the rat heads....LMAOROFU~!

SO OWNED !!! HA ! HA ! HA !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27401 Jun 18, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO@U, turnip!!!!!
Cheerleading for oneself and feigned victory is ALWAYS....ALWAYS...ALWAYS..... the sign of a loser and poser.
Learn from your internet 'facial', son.
If you behave......I might come back from time to time to see if you've actually grown from this learning experience.
TTFN, boring fuque, who doesn't know a thing about climate.....or the markets.
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Buffet

Good to know, I'll guess you're BIGGER, than Buffet, since you can't prove SH*T !!!

“If you've been playing poker for half an hour and you still don't know who the patsy is, you're the patsy.” Buffet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27402 Jun 18, 2013
Start over LOSER !!!

Sure are spam judging my posts a LOT, for posts you "attempt" to dismiss, right dumbass !!! LMAOROFU~!

OWNED !!!

Carry on, carrying on, spamming Queen of the rat heads....LMAOROFU~!

SO OWNED !!! HA ! HA ! HA !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27403 Jun 18, 2013
Start over LOSER !!!

ritedownthemiddle wrote:

Tell WARREN !!

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Buffet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27404 Jun 18, 2013
Gotta LOVE necrophiliac....DENIERS... LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27405 Jun 18, 2013
Rite rat was brought before the judge and charged with Necrophilia.

The judge told him: "In 20 years on the bench, I have never heard such a disgusting and immoral thing. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't lock you up and throw away the key."

Rite rat replied: "I will give you 3 good reasons:

(1) It's none of your damn business.
(2) She was my wife.
(3) Complete loser judge, give me a break.
(4) I didn't know she was dead because she always acted that way!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27406 Jun 18, 2013
The thought of necrophilia makes Rite ALMOST as stiff as the victims/partners.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27407 Jun 18, 2013
Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia. Understandably, she was very upset. While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics.

"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed.

In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit!" Probably wasn't the best reply.

Rite you're AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27408 Jun 18, 2013
Toughest denier query...

When does erotic asphyxiation become necrophilia, when she dies or when you notice ? And is it ok to finish up ?

Come on smart guy, TELL US !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#27409 Jun 18, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!
All these words and you say nothing.
Why waste co2 so needlessly, son?
Reality sure seems to be your kryptonite! Lol
All your words that say anything other than smack talk say just one thing. that one thing has been filleted, deep fried, eaten for lunch, disintegrated, and flushed. Yet you neither address the criticisms or cease saying it.

I think that means that maybe you're "developmentally challenged".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27414 Jun 19, 2013
Rite's girlfriend of many hours, recently found out about the secret addiction to necrophilia. Understandably, she was very upset. While trying to console her and plead my case, she broke down in hysterics.

"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed.

In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit!" Probably wasn't the best reply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#27415 Jun 19, 2013
Some quotes-----

Joe Bastardi-- CO2 "literally" cannot cause global warming because it does not mix well with the atmosphere...
dumb!
James Inholfe-- Climate change is at odds with Christianity. "My point is that God is still up there."
"I thought it must be true until I found out what it cost."

Bryan Fischer, a director at the American Family Association, God gave us these gifts of abundant and inexpensive and effective fuel sources, he observed. "God has buried those treasures there because he loves to see us find them."

We have many advantages in the fight against global warming, but time is not one of them. Instead of idly debating the precise extent of global warming, or the precise timeline of global warming, we need to deal with the central facts of rising temperatures, rising waters, and all the endless troubles that global warming will bring. We stand warned by serious and credible scientists across the world that time is short and the dangers are great. The most relevant question now is whether our own government is equal to the challenge.JOHN MCCAIN, speech, May 12, 200

There are very few objections to the theory as a whole; everyone in the scientific community agrees that the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide is on the rise, and almost everyone believes that it cannot help having some effect. To declare, as some editorialists have done, that the warming has not yet appeared and therefore the theory is wrong is like arguing that a woman hasn't yet given birth and therefore isn't pregnant.BILL MCKIBBEN, The End of Nature

Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense.RONALD REAGAN, State of the Union address, Jan. 25, 1984

The bulk of scientists are pretty straight about saying this is a probability distribution. And right now our best guess is that we're expecting warming on the order of a few degrees in the next century. It's our best guess. We do not rule out the catastrophic 5 degrees or the mild half or one degree. And the special interests,..... from deep ecology groups grabbing the 5 degrees as if it's the truth, or the coal industry grabbing the half degree and saying, "Oh, we're going to end up with negligible change and CO2's a fertilizer," and then spinning that as if that's the whole story--that's the difference between what goes on in the scientific community and what goes on in the public debate.
STEPHEN H. SCHNEIDER, PBS interview

The danger is that global warming may become self-sustaining, if it has not done so already. The melting of the Arctic and Antarctic ice caps reduces the fraction of solar energy reflected back into space, and so increases the temperature further. Climate change may kill off the Amazon and other rain forests, and so eliminate once one of the main ways in which carbon dioxide is removed from the atmosphere. The rise in sea temperature may trigger the release of large quantities of carbon dioxide, trapped as hydrides on the ocean floor. Both these phenomena would increase the greenhouse effect, and so global warming further. We have to reverse global warming urgently, if we still can.
STEPHEN HAWKING, ABC News interview, Aug. 16, 200

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27416 Jun 19, 2013
"STOCKHOLM -- The World Bank says it will increasingly view its efforts to help developing countries fight poverty through a "climate lens."

In a report released Wednesday, the international lending institution warned that heat waves, rising seas, more severe storms and other impacts of climate change will trap millions of people in poverty.

As a result, the Washington-based bank said it is stepping up support for efforts to curb climate change and to help the world adapt to it.

"Urgent action is needed to not only reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but also to help countries prepare for a world of dramatic climate change and weather extremes," World Bank President Jim Yong Kim said in a statement."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/clim...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27417 Jun 20, 2013

"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed. All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!!

In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit! After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?" Probably wasn't the best reply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#27418 Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rite Aide too late

Seattle, WA

#27420 Jun 24, 2013

"I just don't understand! How could you do this...it's just so disgusting! I wish I were dead." She sobbed. All you do is SPAM JUDGE & daydream of dead DAMES !!!!

In retrospect, "See, Honey? That's the spirit! After all, you knew I was a loser, right ?" Probably wasn't the best reply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 3 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 7 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 7 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 10 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 11 hr UncleSi 4
Looters mar vigil for teen shot by Missouri police 11 hr UncleSi 25
Unique solar lights 11 hr Susan 1
•••
•••
•••