Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
25,861 - 25,880 of 32,489 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27373 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"Son" is a good insult, but where would YOU find a "woman" that STOOPID !!!!
FAIL !!!! LMAOROFu2~#1
your mother, son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27375 Jun 18, 2013
Doing dead folks, again...

Foolish FAIL 2 4 you.... LMAOROTFU~!

Speaking of mothers...

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma!

SO ORIGINAL, for such a weak "mind".....

Take a few freebies, you're behind on ALL THE CARDS and you're tipped your hand.

All 2s and no IQ.

Time to royally straight flush YOU !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
call rite aid

Seattle, WA

#27376 Jun 18, 2013
Your "mother" had a soft muzzle....

Too bad, she ate all the other animal's poo and we had to put her down.

"family" trait ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27377 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Doing dead folks, again...
Foolish FAIL 2 4 you.... LMAOROTFU~!
Speaking of mothers...
Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! MommY! Momma!
SO ORIGINAL, for such a weak "mind".....
Take a few freebies, you're behind on ALL THE CARDS and you're tipped your hand.
All 2s and no IQ.
Time to royally straight flush YOU !!! LMAOROTFU~!
lol....you love chasing your own tail, don't you, turnip?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27379 Jun 18, 2013
Take a do-over or get a brain transplant, you're BORING....... "Victory is mine" huh boring baby ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27380 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Take a do-over or get a brain transplant, you're BORING....... "Victory is mine" huh boring baby ?
lol.....go right ahead and enjoy your feigned victory, son. Just like your other opinions....they're all your own and they're all you have.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JERRI

Colorado Springs, CO

#27381 Jun 18, 2013
Ostrich wrote:
No no no!!
Men, women, children, military, officials, and to the other block countries Men women of the New Reichstag!
This is the best decision possible, to hit the USA, WHEN ALL IS DOWN, THE MILITARY, THE PEOPLE, AND THE ATTITUDE OF THE AMERICANS AS ‘LAISAY FAIRE, COME SE COME SA’(look up for spelling)
Five years of world historical events, N korea, Japan w/reactor, the conflict/step down of the sloppy military of the usa, to the multiple economic events of pre depression
A year of great decisions has/is approached. Deputies of the New Reich, representative of the Ukraine Nation. All have to take note of the decisions required by the present and the future we will own have the usa as a new East Block republic of communism/nazism. Our greatest futures is approaching with this decision, rule the new continent.
Win usa, all languages, pump up. Cheering, new flags distributed, flowers.
Ukraine history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world, universe.
The Ukraine people and its soldiers work and fight today not only for themselves and their own age, but also for many generations to come. A historical task of unique dimensions has been entrusted to us by the Creator/Lord (91). that we are now obliged to carry out.
Men, women, children, military, officials, and to the other block countries Men women of the New Reichstag!
This is the best decision possible, to hit the USA, WHEN ALL IS DOWN, THE MILITARY, THE PEOPLE, AND THE ATTITUDE OF THE AMERICANS AS ‘LAISAY FAIRE, COME SE COME SA’(look up for spelling)
Five years of world historical events, N korea, Japan w/reactor, the conflict/step down of the sloppy military of the usa, to the multiple economic events of pre depression
A year of great decisions has/is approached. Deputies of the New Reich, representative of the Ukraine Nation. All have to take note of the decisions required by the present and the future we will own have the usa as a new East Block republic of communism/nazism. Our greatest futures is approaching with this decision, rule the new continent.
Win usa, all languages, pump up. Cheering, new flags distributed, flowers.
Ukraine history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world, universe.
The Ukraine people and its soldiers work and fight today not only for themselves and their own age, but also for many generations to come. A historical task of unique dimensions has been entrusted to us by the Creator/Lord (91). that we are now obliged to carry out.
JERRI

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27383 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>3x the money, proved you lied, and all you "through" is weakass answers...
Yeah, I'm happy with ALL I HAVE. How bout you, rat faced melon head ?
Game, set, match..... I pity that foul fool chicken heart.
the money?!?! Lol from an imaginary paper trade, son? Are you placing your worth, and somehow contorting my lack thereof, on one trade, son? Lol.....the paper one trader wonder boy!!!!!! Bwaaahhhaa.
Like I said.....enjoy your feigned victory. Obviously, you have nothing else. Lol
What a complete imbecile you are!!!
Good for yuks though if nothing else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27384 Jun 18, 2013
Not imaginary, did you forget the proof, putz ???

"Sure hope all you geniuses are on board. Of course, all my shares are freebies... LMAOROTFU~! Just think, 4 1/2 in October and 7+ now... SWEET ~!"

As for paper, it's how value is represented by HUMANS, rat terrier.... other opinions....they're all your own and they're all you have.

1.3x the money,
2.proved you lied, and
3.all you "through" is weakass answers...

You "counted" to 8 before, is it TOO HARD 2x ???

Can't argue reality, unless you're a dumbass...

Well, you do eat doo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27385 Jun 18, 2013
Sounds GREAT, I'll enjoy my world, while you imagine my gains aren't real, because they DON'T happen in your LOSER world....

Sound just FINE... LMAOROTFU~!

(sucks to hold YOUR shitty end).

Seems fitting, "through".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27386 Jun 18, 2013
Oddly, you forget proof a LOT, right ??

Did Obama lose the election, in your "reality", boi ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27387 Jun 18, 2013
Rat dumb & mudddle

1. 3x the money,
2. proved you lied, and
3. all you "through" is weakass answers...
4. Claim to be a necrophiliac, because you can't "get" close to live women ?

Well, you do eat doo, right rat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27388 Jun 18, 2013
Rat dumb & muddDDDDle

1. 3x the money,
2. proved you lied, and

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27389 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rat dumb & muddDDDDle
1. 3x the money,
2. proved you lied, and
dont pretend that you know anything about reality, son. Your posts are a good indication of your detachment from it. I like watching you squirm, though. Psssst what happened to your lawyers address, poser? Bwahaaaaahaaaahaaaa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27390 Jun 18, 2013
Same thing that happen4ed to yours'...(note pluralization) time wasting necrophiliac.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27391 Jun 18, 2013
Same thing that happened to yours'...(note pluralization) time wasting necrophiliac.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27392 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Same thing that happen4ed to yours'...(note pluralization) time wasting necrophiliac.....
'happene4ed"....lol!!!
i won't point out your many mistakes, son, but i had to bring attention to this one since you're such a stickler for grammar and typos!! bwaahahahahahaa

this is an interesting post at this point in time!! i call your kind "thread enders". your type of troll never brings any substance to a thread. you have little to offer, if anything, while attacking others for what you know you lack in yourself. i feel sorry for people like you......i really do!!!

yes, son, i could see why you'd call me a necrophiliac. why else would i waste my time posting with a brain dead zombie like you? you're not smart, you lie, and you don't offer much of.....anything! but.....i can assure you that i do not get any sexual arousal out of using you as a diversion when trading. you belong to a long list of useful idiots......but you don't distract me enough anymore. i need that to see my positions through. i know i'm right, so i have to find something to help me take my concentration off the markets long enough to allow my trades to develop. you aren't able to provide that anymore.

btw......next time you want to brag about trading and investing...pick someone who isn't a retired exchange member and someone who trades primarily fixed incomes. anybody can pick a stock, son, occasionally. like they say, "even a blind pig finds an ear of corn occasionally." heeheeehheee

also......you never said how many shares of that little nasdaq stock you bought. you never said where you sold it. if you're still holding it.....any trader or investor knows you don't start running your mouth about it until you liquidate the trade. just a little help next time you decide to start bragging about your next paper trade.

adios for now, mullethead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27393 Jun 18, 2013
Pick someone who doesn't actually prove anything, but lies poorly and does a weak "through" like a bYtch ??

Sure, I was tired of owning fertilizer THAT STUNK!!!

Like I said BORING, loser/liar rat Stewie...

Too EZ, this denier is PURE UNADULTERATED LIAR !!!

SADLY, MY PROOF IS YOUR QUOTED WORDS....
.back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO
..."yes, you implied that weather events have something to do with..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO
"....you didn't say the exact words.....but you would've..."

Due to = implied = would have???

You're not smart implies you're dumb and according to your "words", I caused your stupidity. It's due to me POINTING IT OUT ???

Yeah, just make it up as you go, then ask for proof, from anyone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27394 Jun 18, 2013
PS-

The 4 was YOUR R$E$M$I$N$D$E$R, didn't you wonder, dumbass ?

Rat dumb & muddDDDDle

1. 3x the money,
2. proved you lied, and
4. Claim to be a necrophiliac, because you can't "get" close to live women

Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah... Oh Yeah
The rat... a joke
The bushwhacker... THE CHAMP

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#27395 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
The bushwhacker... THE CHAMP
LMAO@U, turnip!!!!!

Cheerleading for oneself and feigned victory is ALWAYS....ALWAYS...ALWAYS..... the sign of a loser and poser.

Learn from your internet 'facial', son.

If you behave......I might come back from time to time to see if you've actually grown from this learning experience.

TTFN, boring fuque, who doesn't know a thing about climate.....or the markets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who don't like football 14 min Sammie 4
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 15 hr Go Blue Forever 30
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 15 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 16 hr Wendall 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 16 hr JamesA 77
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr LMS 26,227
Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted 19 hr Demetrius 6
•••
•••
•••