Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35577 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#27208 Jun 15, 2013
budd wrote:
<quoted text>
OK let's start here.
You have some evidence that you had sex with Bushwacker's dead Mom?
Nope!

You have evidence of the challenge to facts I presented as you claimed?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
budd

Thailand

#27209 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> Nope!
OK EXPERT-lol, You have admitted you're a bullshitter, let's move on to the next piece of bullshit.
EXPERT wrote:
Bird and Bat Deaths
Bird killed by wind turbine
Two griffon vultures killed by turbines in Navarre, Spain. One of them has been sliced in half by the blade. Source.
•Turbines are proven to kill birds and bats.
•Turbines are proven to disrupt wild animals and natural habitats.
"This is a double standard that more people—and not just bird lovers—should be paying attention to. In protecting America's wildlife, federal law-enforcement officials are turning a blind eye to the harm done by "green" energy."
-- Windmills Are Killing Our Birds
Robert Bryce WSJ.com
"Once thought to have practically no adverse environmental effects, it is now recognized that wind power facilities can have adverse impacts—particularly on wildlife, and most significantly on birds and bats. "
-- Impacts on Wildlife and Government Responsibilities for Regulating Development and Protecting Wildlife
United States Government Accountability Office, September 2005
"At wind power-generating facilities in Appalachia and California, wind turbines have killed large numbers of migratory birds and bats. Wind power facilities may also have other impacts on wildlife through alterations of habitat. Habitat destruction and modification is a leading threat to the continued survival of wildlife species in the United States. "
-- Impacts on Wildlife and Government Responsibilities for Regulating Development and Protecting Wildlife
United States Government Accountability Office, September 2005

This is old hat anti-wind energy bullshit. Yes, wind turbines kill birds, but so does virtually every structure built by humans. The number of birds killed by wind turbines is minute compared to the number of birds killed by windows in buildings and feral cats.

http://www.sibleyguides.com/wp-content/upload...

So since you are such a serious advocate for birds, do you advocate for the removal of windows from buildings? Do you want to organize a mass roundup of feral cats? Of course you don't. All you want to do is smear the green energy movement. You don't give a hoot about the birds.

I am not dismissing bird kills as collateral damage. Greater sensitivity to the impact on birds is driving more responsible location and design design of turbines. We can't make wind turbines safe for birds, but we can make turbines safer by keeping them out of migration routes and designing them so they do not attract nests.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#27210 Jun 15, 2013
budd wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what we are left with in the GW forum here on Topix. Dopes like "EXPERT" (lol) whose response to a challenge on his facts is like the above. "I f@#ked you're mom", or the ubiquitous, "Well you're a commie or a faaaag".
There was a time here on Topix where some at least mildly intelligent deniers came here to espouse their lame attempts at refuting the theory of AGW. That time is over. All that is left is dummies like EXPERT with hit and run posts that they are neither capable nor willing to defend.
I think we may be done folks. The battle has been won here on Topix. It may be time to just leave this forum alone...unless we want to debate whether or not "EXPERT" has actually f@#ked anyone..ever.
I would confirm that fossil fuels wasted $$$ on deniers here. Not only that they were ineffective but also harmed global peace.

I would not agree that they were ever "mildly intelligent." You might not want to refresh your memory of ph'd, gored, dirt, jrs, scase, tina, kal, et al. hahahaa

Besides b_gone is still lurking, however, mildly. It crashes loudly on the mention of ocean acidification or fossil fuels pollution, though. So there's still $$$ flowing, I guess.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27212 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
As much as your post is stupid, forests around turbines are stupider.....
Most turbines aren't built in forests, idiot.
As for the Bambi killer, hunt BELOW your IQ, it's safer 4 you.
I didn't say forests around turbines stupid....
I said forests of steel stupid...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27213 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> Nope!
So, you ARE A POS LIAR, right ??? Guess, anything you post is tainted. THANKS !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27214 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
As much as your post is stupid, forests around turbines are stupider.....
Most turbines aren't built in forests, idiot.
As for the Bambi killer, hunt BELOW your IQ, it's safer 4 you.
I'm hunting with salt shaker this morning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27215 Jun 15, 2013
Hunt ABOVE your IQ, your mother worries about you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27216 Jun 15, 2013
Then the spam icons start... You're "honest", sure you are ...

LMAOROFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27217 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Then the spam icons start... You're "honest", sure you are ...
LMAOROFU~!
Got my chain saw sharp an going out to cut down some carbon sucking trees down and make into fire wood.
Unless you want to pay me not to cut them down to cover your carbon finger print WHACKERBOY.
I charge $100 bucks a tree and going to whacker 10 trees today,that be 1000 buckaroos off your finger print.
ya want a p.o. box number to send me that carbon money Bushywhacker.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27218 Jun 15, 2013
No, I'm sure you're using less oxygen to "think" than normal humans.

Even considering all the monikers and most of the lies, like the mowing last time, dummy guy.

Again !!! Hunt ABOVE your IQ...

Too EZ and always moronic/sleazy.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#27219 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
ACCEPT THE WAGER>>>> LOSER !!!!
NICE IRONY....
"...seems yo
LOL!!!!!!!!

what's the wager, son??

what is the address of your "lawyer" that you insisted on dealing with?

what is your name, numbnutz??

that was a requirement since we had to play by YOUR rules!!!

Put it out or shut the fuque up, big mouth poser!!

bwaaahahahahahahhahaahhahhahh

sicko lying loser....get a life, sad sack!!!

poor pitiful idiot.....of all things that have to do with humanity.

you are now officially the laughing stock of topix!!!!!

your only "out" is to provide the information required!!!

after all, suck face, you made the demands....:-D

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27220 Jun 15, 2013
poor little stupid idiots always put themselves into a box....then act out in more stupid ways to 'fight' their way out.

i will sit by the sidelines....laughing and watching what the 'sicko' bushwhack says next.

bushwhack always has a knack for digging his hole deeper.

poor little idiotic troll.

bwaahahahahahahhahaahahahahhaa hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhaahahhahahahahahah aa
real space case

Minneapolis, MN

#27221 Jun 15, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
poor little stupid idiots always put themselves into a box....then act out in more stupid ways to 'fight' their way out.
i will sit by the sidelines....laughing and watching what the 'sicko' bushwhack says next.
bushwhack always has a knack for digging his hole deeper.
poor little idiotic troll.
bwaahahahahahahhahaahahahahhaa hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhaahahhahahahahahah aa
I love watching illiterate anti-science teabaggers make idiots of themselves.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27222 Jun 15, 2013
Poor "guy" has both arms in a cast from trying to pat "himself" on the back and has yet to hit backbone....

except when he wipes his azz and slaps his forehead (solid bone)when he realizes how owned "he" is.

It's simply how "he" pretends relevance, when "his" life is so sad....

I'm sorry, were you going to ever be relevant or intelligent ?
Sunny

Longview, WA

#27223 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
No, I'm sure you're using less oxygen to "think" than normal humans.
Even considering all the monikers and most of the lies, like the mowing last time, dummy guy.
Again !!! Hunt ABOVE your IQ...
Too EZ and always moronic/sleazy.
Still mowing dummy. You live in Washington state so you know how it is drip,drip,rain, rain an grass growing, growing,growing.
it a Never ending story but you wouldn't know anything about that because you've never had your hands on a lawn mower.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27224 Jun 15, 2013
Honest, as any of your bone headed blather.

PS POS- Precipitation this Month
0.05"

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27225 Jun 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor "guy" has both arms in a cast from trying to pat "himself" on the back and has yet to hit backbone....
except when he wipes his azz and slaps his forehead (solid bone)when he realizes how owned "he" is.
what's the bet??????

where's that lawyers name and address, big mouth??

come on......don't duck, dodge, and chicken out now!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#27226 Jun 15, 2013
"Time for U.S. Leadership on Sustainable Development - A CSE Policy Brief

In this policy brief for the new Obama Administration, we call for restoration of U.S. leadership on Sustainable Development. We call for replacing GDP growth with sustainability as the nation's foremost economic policy objective, establishment of a U.S. Sustainable Development Commission, new progress indicators, integration of sustainability analysis into policy decisions, and quick action on some high profile issues such as fair trade, mountaintop removal mining, and fuel efficiency standards." Read: http://www.sustainable-economy.org/art...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27227 Jun 15, 2013
real space case wrote:
<quoted text>
I love watching illiterate anti-science teabaggers make idiots of themselves.
i love watching idiots like you just make things up and try to pass it off as factual.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27228 Jun 15, 2013

Like accepting ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick hillary 7 hr Go Blue Forever 10
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... 9 hr Knock off purse s... 16
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) 23 hr Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sat cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! Sat cantmakeitup 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 548
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Sep 23 LIbEralS 32

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages