Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36099 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27103 Jun 13, 2013
Immr on Monday...$14.32

Immr on Thursday...IMMR $14.91

So, after DD, you had a "chance" to make 59 cents per share or >%4.

WOW !!! Nice choice.....

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#27104 Jun 13, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
The real problem is the expectation of at least two children in every persons life (to live to maturity) to carry on the family.
That guarantees population growth. And not much we can do about it without draconian totalitarianism. Two things are necessary to stop population growth. Universal prosperity (so that the poor aren't having many children to ensure that they are provided for in their old age) and a change in culture to make childless couples more acceptable. Gay marriage may be one step to that.
what makes you think prosperity will stop procreation?? god, you people are so whacked in your logic!!!!
wow...
do you think someone who is poor in their 20's wants to pump out kids to care for them when they're 70?
what kind of home did you grow up in?

that's totally fuqued up!!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27105 Jun 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Immr on Monday...$14.32
Immr on Thursday...IMMR $14.91
So, after DD, you had a "chance" to make 59 cents per share or >%4.
WOW !!! Nice choice.....
so....you're still in the stock? how many shares? on your imaginary trade, dumb fuque!

lol.....god...you're too stupid to realize how you embarass others on your "glowbull warming side" and to idiotic to realize you shame and embarass your father. oh, wait, you have no idea who that is.

poor little moronic pretender...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27106 Jun 13, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the reality is that a lot of them just use insider trading to APPEAR to speculate. The facts are that they are betting on a sure deal. But you have to be among the Plutocracy to get the priveledge (and I include Congress).
You make a good point. did you know that congressmen and their staff are the only people who can't be prosecuted for insider trading?!?!

that makes me sick. they also don't have to sign up for obama care even though the populous is required by law to pay into it or get their on coverage.

government is corrupt on BOTH SIDES of the aisle.

my question is why do you people insist on giving more freedoms to government via fossil fuel legislation when it has been shown to be skewed toward pseudo-scientific theories and government funded-misleading studies?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27107 Jun 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
An investor isn't a speculator, although poor investors treat the art as a speculator type game, to their detriment.
Rite is a poser, although a child that spells "throw" as "through"... would be MY FIRST CHOICE(couch, couch,*snicker*, snicker*)to interpret complicated concepts....(*snicker* snicker*)
The name calling & claims of superiority are a nice touch, but...only posers, pretenders, and children do that. Superior folks can provide proof, it abounds in OUR lives.
Poor, delusional, broke azz, moron.
poor defenseless moron.

frolic in your idiocy.

your words are left for all to see......according to the NSA.

i'm sure your posts will prove to be who is expendable in this world. you are a worthless pile of human flesh. LOL

nothing to be valued from citizens like you. lol

poor little hopeless moron.....just ranting in hopes someone will converse with his sick mind.

game over.

i'm done with you fool.

but i will give you what you deserve from time to time....but nothing more.

YOU ARE SAD..... AND LONELY.....AND PERVERTED.....AND A LIAR.....AND A NEUROTIC.....BUT I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THE DIAGNOSIS BEFORE.

poor little needy sybil. be well.
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#27109 Jun 14, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think prosperity will stop procreation??
It is a documented fact that the more secure the income of people, the fewer children they have. One reason is the need to ensure that enough children survive to secure ones old age. This is obviated by old age security and good pensions.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text> god, you people are so whacked in your logic!!!!
wow...
Facts are not 'logic'. They are data.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
do you think someone who is poor in their 20's wants to pump out kids to care for them when they're 70?
The number of children in countries with no income security is MUCH higher than in countries with enough prosperity to have pensions and social security. The facts speak for themselves.

Note: This may not apply to backwoods moonshiners like "ritedownthemiddle". I blame the one room school house and his dropping out at age twelve.
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
what kind of home did you grow up in?
that's totally fuqued up!!!
Wow. An amazing post. You didn't fall into the mistake of intelligent or reasoned responses even once. Kudos.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27110 Jun 14, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a documented fact that the more secure the income of people, the fewer children they have. One reason is the need to ensure that enough children survive to secure ones old age. This is obviated by old age security and good pensions.
<quoted text>
Facts are not 'logic'. They are data.
<quoted text>
The number of children in countries with no income security is MUCH higher than in countries with enough prosperity to have pensions and social security. The facts speak for themselves.
Note: This may not apply to backwoods moonshiners like "ritedownthemiddle". I blame the one room school house and his dropping out at age twelve.
<quoted text>
Wow. An amazing post. You didn't fall into the mistake of intelligent or reasoned responses even once. Kudos.
Illogical conclusion... not based on facts. Misinterpretation of data.

you people do that often....as with your post.

wipe chin.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27111 Jun 14, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Illogical conclusion... not based on facts. Misinterpretation of data.
you people do that often....as with your post.
wipe chin.
I wonder what accounts for the fact that more white folks are dieing in the US than are being born?
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#27112 Jun 14, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what accounts for the fact that more white folks are dieing in the US than are being born?
Which is being compensated for by immigration from countries that have very large families with high infant and childhood mortality.

http://tinyurl.com/24e87cn

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27114 Jun 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start a thread for all of your investment bragging, instead of imposing it on threads that have NOTHING to do with your one stock purchase?
because bushwhacked is a pathetic lying moronic troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27115 Jun 14, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
why are more white people [sic] dieing in the US than are being born?

Because we pay all the taxes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27116 Jun 14, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>poor defenseless moron.
frolic in your idiocy.
your words are left for all to see......according to the NSA.
i'm sure your posts will prove to be who is expendable in this world. you are a worthless pile of human flesh. LOL
nothing to be valued from citizens like you. lol
poor little hopeless moron.....just ranting in hopes someone will converse with his sick mind.
game over.
i'm done with you fool.
but i will give you what you deserve from time to time....but nothing more.
YOU ARE SAD..... AND LONELY.....AND PERVERTED.....AND A LIAR.....AND A NEUROTIC.....BUT I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THE DIAGNOSIS BEFORE.
poor little needy sybil. be well.
Nothing ?? No reality, facts, or proof ??

LMAOROTFU~!

Try again.

An investor isn't a speculator, although poor investors treat the art as a speculator type game, to their detriment.

Rite is a poser, although a child that spells "throw" as "through"... would be MY FIRST CHOICE(couch, couch,*snicker*, snicker*)to interpret complicated concepts....(*snicker* snicker*)

The name calling & claims of superiority are a nice touch, but...only posers, pretenders, and children do that. Superior folks can provide proof, it abounds in OUR lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

United States

#27117 Jun 14, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>why are more white people [sic] dieing in the US than are being born?
Because we pay all the taxes?
WOW.

Dieing? Yet why .. did you put [sic] for "people?"

Disjointed middle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27118 Jun 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing ?? No reality, facts, or proof ??
LMAOROTFU~!
Try again.
lol....dull repetitive stumped moron.
:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27119 Jun 14, 2013
You mean your blathering BS, when I man offered you a wager, right ??

Obama finishes his term for $50K !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27120 Jun 14, 2013
The difference between bragging and proving you're an idiot, is about a mile long...

As I recall, you said I cannot invest well.

If any of YOU moronic posters had bought when I said to... tripled the money.

AVOID MAKING MONEY AT ALL COSTS, but make pretend rules to stay a loser, AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE...

PS- Doctoral finance professors I know, brag about their BRK-A entry points...

WAAAA ! WAAAAA ! WAAAA ! icon, icon icon.... LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27121 Jun 14, 2013
Immr on Monday...$14.32

Immr now...IMMR $14.85

So, after DD, you had a "chance" to make 53 cents per share or >%4.

WOW !!! Nice choice..... BLATHERING L-0-S-E-R !!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#27122 Jun 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Immr on Monday...$14.32
Immr now...IMMR $14.85
unfortunate stammering dreg. Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27123 Jun 14, 2013
"well, son, you can always tell the forum what you know about trading, investing, and speculating!!

seems you always duck and dodge after you make a claim."

Immr on Monday...$14.32

Immr now...IMMR $14.85

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27124 Jun 14, 2013
You mean your blathering BS, when I man offered you a wager, right ??

Obama finishes his term for $50K !

Guess, you're unwilling to lose your mommies' trailer ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tucker carlson 2 hr Space ace 9
CNN = Fake News 15 hr FOVR 42
CIA coup against trump! Fri Space ace 14
Hennepin County Judge Bruce Peterson: Feb 17 cowboy chris 5
Awesome first 3 weeks Feb 16 Waikiki brown water 27
God showed me Feb 16 Space ace 14
Trumpty dumpty Feb 16 FOVR 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance