Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 38337 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#26238 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda "throughing" a curve ball, expecting any "lernin" from the rhetoric, prick....
lol....zou bisou bisou.

Yeah, those iPhone auto-corrects don't always know what we're typing, but enjoy your little "win" son amongst your fellow brown bagger pals.

You have nothing else to brag about. That much is obvious.

Ya needy little dog pecker gnat.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26239 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda "throughing" a curve ball, expecting any "lernin" from the rhetoric, prick....
forget about the curve ball, son.
You need to just got one over the plate.
That would be a first for you.
WhiteHouse Beer Summit

Saint Paul, MN

#26240 May 28, 2013
10 degrees below average.

Global Cooling it is!!!
Dont drink the koolaid

Eden Prairie, MN

#26241 May 28, 2013
WhiteHouse Beer Summit wrote:
10 degrees below average.
Global Cooling it is!!!
Seattle is 5 below ave. Scotland is shrouded in snow...
EVERY climate model forecasted these events don't ya know
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26242 May 28, 2013

Seattle's May heat about to shatter all sorts of records
By Scott Sistek Published: May 6, 2013

Not since the country of Slovakia adopted the euro as its official form of currency has Seattle been this warm in May, and the continued warmth and sunshine is set to break a number of records that have stood for decades and, in some cases, centuries.

Seattle hit a balmy high of 84 degrees on Sunday -- the first day over 80 degrees day in May since 2009 (back before most cell phones had 4G!). It was even warmer on the coast as warm easterly winds that got a temperature boost from the Olympic Mountains sent highs into the mid-upper 80s, with Forks hitting 88.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26243 May 28, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol....zou bisou bisou.
Yeah, those iPhone auto-corrects don't always know what we're typing, but enjoy your little "win" son amongst your fellow brown bagger pals.
You have nothing else to brag about. That much is obvious.
Ya needy little dog pecker gnat.
Pretty sweet, you blame a system for YOUR stupidity. Colleges degree ? Pull my finger.
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26244 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26245 May 28, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your degree in? I'm betting it a Phd in Stupidity
Hey, a wager is supposed to giver the loser A CHANCE !!!!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26246 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sweet, you blame a system for YOUR stupidity. Colleges degree ? Pull my finger.
i already owned up to the typo error, son. Lol....let your imaginary boyfriend pull your digit while you celebrate the imaginary win I gave you. We all know you could never earn one on your own.
Zou bisou bisou :-D

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26247 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, a wager is supposed to giver the loser A CHANCE !!!!!
i really stymied your saggy little ass, didn't I?

Lol

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26248 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
By Scott Sistek Published: May 6, 2013
Not since the country of Slovakia adopted the euro as its official form of currency has Seattle been this warm in May, and the continued warmth and sunshine is set to break a number of records that have stood for decades and, in some cases, centuries.
Seattle hit a balmy high of 84 degrees on Sunday -- the first day over 80 degrees day in May since 2009 (back before most cell phones had 4G!). It was even warmer on the coast as warm easterly winds that got a temperature boost from the Olympic Mountains sent highs into the mid-upper 80s, with Forks hitting 88.
"since Slovakia adopted the euro"
Bwahahahaaaaa
You really went far back in time for this "pseudo scientific" model, huh, brown bagger?
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26249 May 28, 2013
hmmmm 'wrongy' corrected "bisou" .. shocks!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26250 May 28, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
lol... Sometimes i send more than just one, idiot!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26251 May 28, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
must really suck when you try to make a smart ass remark about someone's intellect and then it backfires, huh, brown bagger?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26252 May 28, 2013
LMAO@U clowns!!!
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26253 May 28, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol... Sometimes i send more than just one, idiot!
hmmm to whom?
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26254 May 28, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>must really suck when you try to make a smart ass remark about someone's intellect and then it backfires, huh, brown bagger?
Yes, it backfired on you, brown bagger.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/zou-bisou-bisou...

you are not even original, petty thief!
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26255 May 28, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
LMAO@U clowns!!!
LOL. You get caught here, petty thief.

Zou bisou bisou (x3)
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#26256 May 28, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
So funny!

Zou bisou bisou (x3)
litesong

Everett, WA

#26257 May 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
......continued warmth and sunshine is set to break a number of records that have stood for decades and, in some cases, centuries.
There were lots of May clouds in Salish Sea(Puget Sound) region, which kept a cap on high temperatures. But morning temperatures were very warm.

Forks hit 88! Wow. The vampires must have been trying to dig their way out of their coffins, even in the daylight...... sweating still in the TWILIGHT!

The day before the heat, we celebrated our new Hyundai Elantra purchase with a day trip north along the Puget Sound, despite the collapsed I-5 bridge in Mt. Vernon. Before the trip, I examined intersections with Google Earth & found a route that might not be totally overwhelmed with I-5 traffic trying to find a way around the bridge collapse. Shore 'nuf, tho traffic was much heavier than normal, the route was excellent & little stop & go traffic was encountered.

Tho storm clouds were threatening, they finally gave way to sun, warmth & a brilliant lovely trip was had by three of us in Elantra. Despite major cool downs, totaling 3.5 hours, & use of a/c, the trip gave 43mpg using 100% gasoline (no ethanol). Lots of people have complained about the mpg of the Elantra. However, I am finding the Elantra gives the best rear seat shoulder room for almost any non-hybrid car getting near 40mpg..... or in its weight category..... or for its exterior width....... very space & gas efficient. Of course, it is the best looking car on the rode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Pompeo challenged Fox News host Laura Ing... 4 hr The Lumber Jack 1
Cookin with space ace 13 hr The Elk Hunter 11
Elton John silenced after fan throws Mardi Gras... 13 hr MAGAfiggypops 3
Olympics v Dog lovers 14 hr Davycrockett 20
School Shootin 19 hr Crisis Actor 13
Illegal Alien Election Interference Sun TAAM 4
Sun Country pilots picket MSP airport over pay (Jul '15) Sat Spirit of 1776 11

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance