Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 20 comments on the Jul 29, 2010, TwinCities.com story titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26036 May 24, 2013
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."

So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???

Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!

When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26037 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>knock yourself out with that!! That is something that could get some traction in the real world besides the pseudo science you clowns are promoting here.
The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26038 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!
Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
When a liar criticizes me, I simply consider the "source". Try again and do better. You can hardly do worse.
so where did you find a lie, son? Reporting the same thing isn't going to create one, dummy.
Oh....I get it! If you tell a lie often enough it'll become fact. Lol... You people are such dishonest dregs.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26039 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .
profits at the expense of greater suffering and pain of others.......wow. Just wow. Talk about fantasizing !

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26041 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>The climate science that you scoff at is what discovered the linkages between BPAs and plastics made from oil. You have a schizophrenic perspective on science and fantasy --push science ,but sell fantasy if it'll help profits at the expenseof greater suffering and pain of others .
btw, son, I don't scoff at science. Scientifically speaking , however, it's not scientic thinking to determine, embrace, and accept conclusions based on incomplete data and questionable theories....like so many political brown shirts seem all too willing to do.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26043 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>profits at the expense of greater suffering and pain of others.......wow. Just wow. Talk about fantasizing !
Like you fantasized about what I wrote ?? Pretty amusing, you have no facts and the ones you attempt, BACKFIRE !!!! LMAOROFU~!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26044 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>btw, son, I don't scoff at science. Scientifically speaking , however, it's not scientic thinking to determine, embrace, and accept conclusions based on incomplete data and questionable theories....like so many political brown shirts seem all too willing to do.
You respect Obama's Secretary of Energy Moniz as a scientist . He said that climate science has settled the debate over human-induced global warming and concluded that its scientific fact. Now, it's time to move on to doing something about it. So, according to your favorite scientist Moniz in Obama's Cabinet , humans can do positive things to mitigate climate change ,but time is running out.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26045 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Like you fantasized about what I wrote ?? Pretty amusing, you have no facts and the ones you attempt, BACKFIRE !!!! LMAOROFU~!
says who....a liar like you?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26046 May 24, 2013
<quoted text> You respect Obama's Secretary of Energy Moniz as a scientist . He said that climate science has settled the debate over human-induced global warming and concluded that its scientific fact. Now, it's time to move on to doing something about it. So, according to your favorite scientist Moniz in Obama's Cabinet , humans can do positive things to mitigate climate change ,but time is running out.
yes, i have no problem with moniz....i have no problem with pritzker either....just to show you i'm not a blind ideologue like so may here.
i've never said man doesn't contribute co2 to the atmosphere. how much that contribution effects climate, relative to other forcings, and what proposed ways to mitigate said climate change remain very much in doubt. carbon offsets and carbon credits have not been shown to make any difference whatsoever in altering climate.
Bushwacker

Minneapolis, MN

#26048 May 24, 2013
Gay Slewsie lies on here ever day. 18 hours a day. 7 ays a week.

Loser.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26049 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Now deflect, DUMBASS !!!!
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing you aren't RE-POSTING FOR THE 20TH TIME that part where you implied the tornado had something to do with climate change.

wipe the egg off your face and stop hitting the 'repeat' button, son.

obviously i struck a nerve! was it your credibility nerve....or your lying nerve?

hmmmmm.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26050 May 24, 2013
can a friend of 'bushwacker' take him to a nearby clinic??? he obviously needs help. posting to people who aren't even here....making claims he can never substantiate......acting drugged up, drunk or dumb.....and believes he thinks with a scientific mind.

it's sad, but someone has to take care of those who can't care for themselves. so, if you know who bushwacky is and where he's located....please reach out!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26051 May 24, 2013
Where I implied ??? Is that the same as you saying I claimed it, then backtracking, from YOUR lie ???

Let me make this clear, YOU LIED !

That means you're a POS LIAR, who's EZ to dismiss.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26052 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Where I implied ??? Is that the same as you saying I claimed it, then backtracking, from YOUR lie ???
Let me make this clear, YOU LIED !
That means you're a POS LIAR, who's EZ to dismiss.
let's break it down so even you can understand, son. yes, you implied that weather events have something to do with co2. NO, you didn't EXACTLY say word for word (which was your poor attempt to back track, duck, and dodge) what I posted.....I stated that immediately!!
but....you tried to make a connection to c02 and weather events....and i called you on it....then you tried to LIE your way out of it.

see?

should i scroll back and find your post again about the arctic currents swooping down through the rockies...or whatever?

mindless troll....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26053 May 24, 2013

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26054 May 24, 2013
i'm glad that at least one brown shirt is adamantly trying to deny weather has nothing to do with climate change.

even though the propagandist side of them would want us all to think so. they all seem to love dramatic theatre!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26055 May 24, 2013
"was due to"

MAGICALLY BECOMES

"you implied that weather events have something to do with..."

Blathering LIES !!! LMAOROTFU~!!

How quaint.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26056 May 24, 2013
curious bunch of dog pecker gnats, indeed!

one has to ask......where is the objective scientific side of these smarties??

hmmmm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26057 May 24, 2013
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2..."

MAGICALLY GETS DENIER WHIPPED TO

..."yes, you implied that weather events have something to do with..."

Due to = implied ???

You're not smart implies you're dumb and according to your "words", I caused your stupidity. It's due to me POINTING IT OUT ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#26058 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>im sure the uneducated dolts like "litesong" will point to the Oklahoma tragedy and shout, "see..see"!
this post is where it all started....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 44 min Wild_America 3
Brown Family Lawsuit 3 hr LIbEralS 12
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest 3 hr cowboy chris 14
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 16 hr Analog man 215
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! 18 hr space ace 22
"daylight disinfectant" and "laughing at liberals" 23 hr space ace 13
Transgender kids in the News Fri cantmakeitup 6
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE