Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35576 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#26005 May 23, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>You read what study....COOK?:-)
what happened to spacey?

<crickets chirping>

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26006 May 23, 2013
I'm of the OPINION that people who believe the data and theories are incontrovertable are fooling themselves....or willfully ignorant, or politically motivated (for whatever whacked out reason).
litesong

Everett, WA

#26007 May 23, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
I'm of the OPINION that people who believe the data and theories are incontrovertable are fooling themselves....or willfully ignorant, or politically motivated (for whatever whacked out reason).
Without the opinion:

toxic topix AGW deniers don't believe science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc, & couldn't them for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas. Of course, toxic topix AGW deniers don't have science & mathematics degrees.

toxic topix AGW deniers are incontrovertably not climate scientists, who do believe in AGW. toxic topix AGW deniers are willfully ignorant & powered by political re-pubic-lick-un motivation.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#26008 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
Recently James Hansen, the shamed past NASA scientist and global warming advocate, stated the average temperature of the earth has been essentially unchanged for the last 10 years. This does not agree with their computer models and predictions. If the trend continues this ERROR between prediction and observed data will exceed the tolerance limits of the model."
No he didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26009 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
If you don't believe the data, just where do you get your opinions? Rush? Beck? Sarah? Inholfe?
SpaceBlues

United States

#26010 May 24, 2013
“Consider me a skeptic when tea party supporters call upon a conservative tradition to which they have but a slight claim.”

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/05/21/the...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26011 May 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the opinion:
toxic topix AGW deniers don't believe science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc, & couldn't them for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas. Of course, toxic topix AGW deniers don't have science & mathematics degrees.
toxic topix AGW deniers are incontrovertably not climate scientists, who do believe in AGW. toxic topix AGW deniers are willfully ignorant & powered by political re-pubic-lick-un motivation.
lol....apparently you're the willfully ignorant one here, son.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26012 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol.....but i seem to always be looking over my shoulder back at you and your crowd.
Your problem,not mine. Look forward,not backwards before you fall.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26013 May 24, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
im in the office this morning, but when I get home I'll see if I can find the link for you and his comment. Lol....thanks for the youtube! It was funny watching him squirm and "explain" the variabilities. It was particularly funny when he got into a huff and said he didn't come to the UK to discuss the science. But went into his political activist mode about Canada strong arming the UK. He claims that tar sands are going to kill our children (no evidence) based on a theory. Aside from that.... If the UK doesn't get Canada tar sand oil they'll just shop in Venezuela ....where the oil is worse environmentally .

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#26014 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>producing evidence is the burden of those who want to prove THEIR theory, son?
This is true. So, we must insist that oil companies stop suppressing their studies and reports of making dangerous , cancer-causing products such as Biphenol A[BPA] in plastic packaging that has been shown to cause obesity, cancer, reproductive disorders,diabetes, and now brain tumors.
litesong

Everett, WA

#26015 May 24, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
...apparently you're the willfully ignorant one here, son.
Apparently, you're looking through you binoculars backward.

As stated, toxic topix AGW deniers don't believe science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc, & couldn't learn them for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas. Of course, toxic topix AGW deniers don't have science & mathematics degrees.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26016 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe the data, just where do you get your opinions? Rush? Beck? Sarah? Inholfe?
you went 0 for 4, buddy. I look at the science. Pretty revealing that you suggest I get scientific data and list four political people. Like I've said....that's really what this is about for you people. Science has nothing to do with it where you're concerned. Did Barbara boxer give you her model on how co2 caused the tornado in Oklahoma , son. I'd love to read that data!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26017 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem,not mine. Look forward,not backwards before you fall.
don't worry about me, son. I'm very coordinated.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26018 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> This is true. So, we must insist that oil companies stop suppressing their studies and reports of making dangerous , cancer-causing products such as Biphenol A[BPA] in plastic packaging that has been shown to cause obesity, cancer, reproductive disorders,diabetes, and now brain tumors.
knock yourself out with that!! That is something that could get some traction in the real world besides the pseudo science you clowns are promoting here.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26019 May 24, 2013
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."

So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???

Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26020 May 24, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you went 0 for 4, buddy. I look at the science. Pretty revealing that you suggest I get scientific data and list four political people. Like I've said....that's really what this is about for you people. Science has nothing to do with it where you're concerned. Did Barbara boxer give you her model on how co2 caused the tornado in Oklahoma , son. I'd love to read that data!
I see, you discredit the NAS and all the other scientific academies and respected institutions throughout the entire world in favor of the denier blog "data". How scientific is that? Science has all to do with it. Try the science for a change. Poor gullible thing....

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26021 May 24, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you discredit the NAS and all the other scientific academies and respected institutions throughout the entire world in favor of the denier blog "data". How scientific is that? Science has all to do with it. Try the science for a change. Poor gullible thing....
the national association of scholars? Where did I do that?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26022 May 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
FACT IS, you got caught LYING !!! Too bad, huh ?
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!
no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim."
So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???
Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... Pretty amusing your concept of "facts" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
lol....you come across like the loudest talking kid in the class that still can never get into the conversation.
You're not very good at this either...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#26023 May 24, 2013
Can you guys believe how stupid Barbara boxer must feel after someone had to pull her aside and explain that the Oklahoma tornado had nothing to do with co2 emissions. Some people just deny science and reality!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#26024 May 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
“Consider me a skeptic when tea party supporters call upon a conservative tradition to which they have but a slight claim.”
http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/05/21/the...
Thank you, thank you, thank you.......SpaceBlues...... exactly what I've been saying for many years, when I discovered toxic topix AGW denier unbridled racism & abilities to threaten, shortly after beginning my posts on toxic topix.

From the article:
......the tea party ideology owes more to the paranoid politics associated with the John Birch Society — and even the infamous Ku Klux Klan
//////////
toxic topix AGW deniers have a high percentage of racists & outright threateners......... slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners.

In a court of law I will testify of the racism & threats my wife, I & my Native Tribal culture have received here on toxic topix AGW forums from toxic topix AGW deniers.'large lying language' was the most unapologetic racist, with kkk affiliations, here on toxic topix AGW forums to recruit other racists. bob burns was the deepest, & again, unapologetic threatener on toxic topix AGW forums. Many other toxic topix AGW deniers are racists & threateners, including 'lyin' brian', dirtling, & JRS. Many other toxic topix AGW deniers have defended racists & threateners. Many, many have been incarcerated or proudly belong to the toxic topix AGW denier racist & threatener 'brian_g'('lyin' brian') ganghood.

It is no coincidence that toxic topix AGW deniers are often racists & threateners, most with savagely conservative, self-righteous, tea party, libertarian &/or re-pubic-lick-un backgrounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 5 hr Cruel Hillary 8
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Fri Cary Cottle 5
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages