Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25846 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>I've made that exact claim ?? Where ?
lol....well well.....we have "duck and dodge jr."

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim. hell, you probably just jumped in making ad hominem remarks without even knowing what we were posting about. your problem is you that jumped in at the wrong time on the wrong side....again! being oblivious to the conversation doesn't excuse you now, and doesn't make you look any less foolish than you did then.
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#25847 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gore's home has had significant improvements to be ecologically friendly and Al Gore is no more GW, than Gandhi has a patent on peace...
Yes, and one of Vice President Gore's yachts is also of advanced design!
My personal commitment is to emulate our heroes in this noble battle against global warming.
To that end, I have traded in my 12' Sunfish sailing boat for an exact reproduction of the Vice President's 100 foot twin inboard diesel powered house boat, called "Bio Solar One".
In tribute to Mr. Gore, I have christened my new vessel the BS Too.
Bushwhacker wrote:
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person",) short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance...
Stated very well! May I use those words (with due credit of course ) for the many opportunities in responding to the Apostles of CAGW?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#25848 May 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
AGW enhanced warm fronts pushed into & warmed the high Arctic dramatically. Simultaneously, the warm fronts have vigorously driven cold Arctic fronts to the south, cooling Canada & the U.S., as well as far southern lands, China, India, Mexico, Central America & Africa.
Yeah, extra energy AGW atmospherics can push heat, cold & energetic storms where ever.
//////////
'legless battenberg' brayed:
Mere speculation to fit a preconceived political ideology.......
/////////
litesong wrote:
Often when cold Arctic fronts have been pushed to the south, the high Arctic around the NP is at high Arctic temperatures, not just a bit over average temperatures. Even during the cold Arctic winter month of January, during a cold Arctic blast to the south, the Arctic itself, can warm, stopping wintertime sea icing, & EVEN MELT SEA ICE IN THE ARCTIC! The primary reason for continued Arctic sea ice excess loss is due to excess AGW energized fronts forcing themselves into the Arctic.

Presently, as of May 1, 2013, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 40+% less than May 1st, average 1980-89 period.
'legless battenberg' & its ideology of politics, makes for a good argument if it accuses AGW scientists of politics, before the politics of 'legless battenberg' are lopped off.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#25849 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>keep living in your "could have" world...it's all yours. Just don't claim to know more than those who live in reality.
You claim to know more than a million PHD's. It's the denier position that claims unwarranted knowledge.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#25850 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>and that's just one of his homes! he flies from one to another in a jet. but somehow carbon offsets make it all better!
and these lunatics buy into it all! LOL
Note the complete absence of a scientific argument.
Kyle

Wabash, IN

#25851 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>glad you have a grasp on the meaning of ad hominem remarks, son. you people use it often enough. especially when you're too confounded in not being able to defend your blind faith in climate change.
Since when are 1000's of published and peer reviewed research papers "blind faith", Dishonest One?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#25852 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>and that's just one of his homes! he flies from one to another in a jet. but somehow carbon offsets make it all better!
and these lunatics buy into it all! LOL
Don't forget that Al Gore pays a ton of money in carbon offsets for such lavish living . The payments in carbon offsets shrinks his carbon footprint down to modest size.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25853 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol....well well.....we have "duck and dodge jr."
no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim. hell, you probably just jumped in making ad hominem remarks without even knowing what we were posting about. your problem is you that jumped in at the wrong time on the wrong side....again! being oblivious to the conversation doesn't excuse you now, and doesn't make you look any less foolish than you did then.
SO, I didn't make the claim, which proved you're a liar...THANKS !
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25855 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>

"...back up your claim that the tornado yesterday was due to man made co2, "jeanie ass"!"

no, stupid, you didn't make that EXACT claim.
So, YOU'RE A LIAR, right ???

Too EZ, the idiots cannot even prove they have a brain.... LMAOROTFU~!

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25856 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>To ritey:

SO, I didn't make the claim, which proved you're a liar...THANKS !
Great reply.

It works because 'lie and deny in turns' is the way of deniers.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25857 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>We're a society, calling it force is moronic semantics. Your costs to society are YOUR responsibility. GROW UP ~!!!
I want a say in what "society" wants and needs, your ilk wishes to dictate against my wishes. Too many of the AGW higher ups are big, fat hypocrites. How many square feet is your house? How many private jets have you travelled on?
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25858 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>We're a society, calling it force is moronic semantics. Your costs to society are YOUR responsibility. GROW UP ~!!!
How much have you donated to the tornado victims? None?
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25859 May 21, 2013
Kevin Durant donates $1 million for aid, classy guy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25860 May 21, 2013
Feel free to vote, lose the last election, and watch the majority rule.....
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25861 May 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gore's home has had significant improvements to be ecologically friendly and Al Gore is no more GW, than Gandhi has a patent on peace....
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person",) short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance...
Gore's selling out to a foreign oil company should open your eyes, but you're too blind to see his hypocrisy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25862 May 21, 2013
Poor space case, just a broke moron, trying to disrupt .....
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25863 May 21, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
AGW enhanced warm fronts pushed into & warmed the high Arctic dramatically. Simultaneously, the warm fronts have vigorously driven cold Arctic fronts to the south, cooling Canada & the U.S., as well as far southern lands, China, India, Mexico, Central America & Africa.
Yeah, extra energy AGW atmospherics can push heat, cold & energetic storms where ever.
//////////
'legless battenberg' brayed:
Mere speculation to fit a preconceived political ideology.......
/////////
litesong wrote:
Often when cold Arctic fronts have been pushed to the south, the high Arctic around the NP is at high Arctic temperatures, not just a bit over average temperatures. Even during the cold Arctic winter month of January, during a cold Arctic blast to the south, the Arctic itself, can warm, stopping wintertime sea icing, & EVEN MELT SEA ICE IN THE ARCTIC! The primary reason for continued Arctic sea ice excess loss is due to excess AGW energized fronts forcing themselves into the Arctic.
Presently, as of May 1, 2013, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 40+% less than May 1st, average 1980-89 period.
'legless battenberg' & its ideology of politics, makes for a good argument if it accuses AGW scientists of politics, before the politics of 'legless battenberg' are lopped off.
Meaningless.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25864 May 21, 2013
It's KARMA for stealing our team !
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25865 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget that Al Gore pays a ton of money in carbon offsets for such lavish living . The payments in carbon offsets shrinks his carbon footprint down to modest size.
Baloney, he lives like a Pasha, to hell with the environment. What if we all lived like him? Would that help or hurt our carbon foot print ?
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#25866 May 21, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
Kevin Durant donates $1 million for aid, classy guy.
Very telling that one of the haters on here would judge my remarks about Kevin Durant wanting to help with derogatories. Now, let's see, who is on here right now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 3 hr Space ace 5
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 11 hr Space ace 4
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 15 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 15 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 18 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web