Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35607 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#25796 May 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh. Where did I claim that?
Show us the post.
post #25775, dumbass! You butted in and inferred that I was wrong about the organizations not supporting "you people's" claims.

So....you made the claim that they do! Or you were trying to lie....again!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25797 May 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Where's the evidence for your claims?
In your lonely head, only.
Exactly.

ritey lies all the time.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25798 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>post #25775, dumbass! You butted in and inferred that I was wrong about the organizations not supporting "you people's" claims.
So....you made the claim that they do! Or you were trying to lie....again!
LIAR.

Read my my posts again.

You are a little desperate despot, MUM.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25799 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>good observation.....which has nothing to do with CO2 or climate change....just like i said....and you tried to refute!!!
LOL
Much noise for a lie, you are desperate.

You lie about me and about science. Of course, you know nothing of either.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25800 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>how? trying to change the subject, there, liar?
Liar, you enjoy lying like a liar.

See my posts for facts.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25801 May 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh. Where did I claim that?
Show us the post.
Of couse, I knew he could not show.

Deniers are liars even at a tragedy involving climate.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25802 May 21, 2013
Of course, ritey could not show a post as evidence.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25803 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>AND absolutely nothing to do with tornadic activity.
According to Harold Brooks of the NOAA if global warming is happening it means that, "the energy goes up and the shear goes down." Global warming, if anything, should diminish tornadoes.
Not the first time you alarmist got your story wrong.....or the first time you've tried to exploit a tragedy.
Pretty sad. You know, if science was REALLY on your side....why would you people need to concoct such nonsense?
NOONSENSE.

You are an opportunist even in a tragedy. Wait for the science evidence to come out in time.

Your mouth runs before 20 hours passed since the event. Science takes time to find out the truth.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#25804 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>AND absolutely nothing to do with tornadic activity.
According to Harold Brooks of the NOAA if global warming is happening it means that, "the energy goes up and the shear goes down." Global warming, if anything, should diminish tornadoes.
Not the first time you alarmist got your story wrong.....or the first time you've tried to exploit a tragedy.
Pretty sad. You know, if science was REALLY on your side....why would you people need to concoct such nonsense?
You are the only one getting Harold Brooks' NOAA comments wrong. The climate science shows that global warming is a complex phenomenon and effects atmospheric instability in a myriad of contradictory, confusing ways--there are long periods of intense tornado activity like in 2011 and 2012 in between intense periods of drought and flooding due to erratic low level storms--no where does Brooks ever denies the linkages between global warming and extreme super-storm tornado activity Please read without impugning your own climate denier bias .

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#25805 May 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Of course, ritey could not show a post as evidence.
[email protected]!!! Trying to back track, son? Okay fine!! So that snarky little comment DID NOT mean I was wrong..... Which can only mean one other thing. You must agree that I was correct! Lol
Thanks for your "not so graceful" admission!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#25806 May 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>NOONSENSE.
. Wait for the science evidence to come out in time.
t. Science takes time to find out the truth.
thats what I've tried to explain to you reactionary alarmists all along. Until then....you just have unproven opinions!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#25807 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You are the only one getting Harold Brooks' NOAA comments wrong. The climate science shows that global warming is a complex phenomenon and effects atmospheric instability in a myriad of contradictory, confusing ways--there are long periods of intense tornado activity like in 2011 and 2012 in between intense periods of drought and flooding due to erratic low level storms--no where does Brooks ever denies the linkages between global warming and extreme super-storm tornado activity Please read without impugning your own climate denier bias .
ill contend that my interpretation is much closer to Brooks' comments and meaning than yours. But, you can do us both a favor...just find a link from the NOA or IPCC that shows co2 is responsible for yesterday's tornado. I know you loons would love to find a connection, son.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#25808 May 21, 2013
I'm sure this is closer to the reading habits of you people. Salon.com says, "blaming the tornado on global warming is bad science and bad politics."

Well....here's one time they got it ritedownthemiddle!!!
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#25809 May 21, 2013
Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
Saids the caveman trolling the forum.
"Said" the illiterate baboon.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#25810 May 21, 2013
<quoted text> Atmospheric CO2 hasn't been this high for 3 million years of the planet's existence. The last time the Earth was at or above 400ppm humans did not exist . Get it Now, BrianG?:-/
Meaningless. Scientists don't know wtf anything was for sure millions of years ago, mere speculation.

Did the world used to be flat?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25811 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected]!!! Trying to back track, son? Okay fine!! So that snarky little comment DID NOT mean I was wrong..... Which can only mean one other thing. You must agree that I was correct! Lol
Thanks for your "not so graceful" admission!
Look at you, rtey, all sweaty and tearful. Use your energy to help the victims.

Finally, you admit in a twisted way, you lied!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25812 May 21, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
I'm sure this is closer to the reading habits of you people. Salon.com says, "blaming the tornado on global warming is bad science and bad politics."
Well....here's one time they got it ritedownthemiddle!!!
WOW. No fire, no smoke but you are exhausted!
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#25813 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>To help the poor people suffering through the extreme super-storm climate change tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma today.
you said Oblamers corps would have kept them safe, how?

BTW, as most of their victims are white, they'll help themselves, unlike Katrina victims.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25814 May 21, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
"Said" the illiterate baboon.
That's how deniers are.

I didn't take the time to respond. It could have been a certain dialect like "aks" for ask.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#25815 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>'The planet is finite. This means it has a finite capacity to give us resources sustainably, and a finite capacity to absorb our effluents (like climate-change-inducing carbon dioxide). And yet economic policy, including monetary policy, continue to assume that the planet is capable of supporting infinite growth in both.' http://signon.org/sign/stop-behaving-as-if-th...
the first thing you've said that has any credibility. We have to live, however if all libs would commit suicide en masse it would help. lol

Humans have shown incredible ingenuity and adaptability, at least some sections of humans. Well be fine, once Oblamer, Gore, etc. are gone and the adults are in charge again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 3 min Drumpf 67
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 2 hr Drumpf 32
California Dems Block Gang Member Database 22 hr TAAM 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Dec 4 texas pete 628
Get Over It! Dec 3 Evil Roy Slade 10
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance