Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,214)

Showing posts 24,261 - 24,280 of31,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Stop the airlines and affect manmade warming NOW!!

Not years from now..
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure that you don't want to edit your talking points after checking the weather there? Here's the weather forecast for Minnesota this Mother's Day week; May 12, 2013. Have a happy Mother's Day! Check this out: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USMN050...
Further PROOF of Man made Global Warming.
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron doesn't know when to quit.
Wow, really... that was a stranget. A little scary even. Are you OK?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

gcaveman1 wrote:
Hung by your own petard, retard!
"4. Test those predictions by experiments OR*FURTHER*OBSERVATIONS and modify the hypothesis in the light of your results."
DONE! The most compelling OBSERVATIONS that argue for climate change mitigation are all over the Web. Look it up, dear.
Looking "all over the Web" isn't science. Show me an observation of climate change mitigation; there are no peer reviewed observations of climate change mitigation that show any climate change.

gcaveman1 wrote:
But you already believe in mitigation, in your own words: "Using fossil fuel helps free ancient carbon back into the atmosphere where it can do some good. Freeing carbon dioxide into the air helps mitigate climate change against global cooling; the well known ice age climate scenario."
I adopted an assumption in response to a previous post; I don't endorse the assumption that man made greenhouse gas emissions change global climate. Gcaveman1 can't get his attention away from one of my posts taken out of context, to see the larger argument; there are no tests of climate change mitigation.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
Listen up, ahole. I've told you repeatedly what a meaningful experimental mitigation of GH warming would have to be. I ask you again, ahole, are you on board to do it? If not, stop demanding that which you reject and stfu.
No, I want to see an experimental test of man made greenhouse gas changing climate before I endorse changing our economy to reduce CO2 output. Adopting worldwide carbon standards isn't the same thing as a peer reviewed experiment that shows man can change climate.

Note the use of profanity in the post above; most alarmists base decisions on emotion, not reason.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I see many of the usual suspects still posting here, and a few more lost souls have found their way to the last chance forum.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, I want to see an experimental test of man made greenhouse gas changing climate before I endorse changing our economy to reduce CO2 output. Adopting worldwide carbon standards isn't the same thing as a peer reviewed experiment that shows man can change climate.
Note the use of profanity in the post above; most alarmists base decisions on emotion, not reason.
But, you or the poster above are not scientists and science doesn't base its truths on emotion but reason and verifiability. Nature and climate change doesn't care if you curse the darkness or praise your optimism at lighting a match-- today greenhouse gas emissions are being pumped into the atmosphere faster than at anytime in geologic history because of ours and the world's exploding economic growth and obsessive dependence on coal, oil, and natural gas and Nature will respond to those facts with extreme changes in the climate without caring whether humans live or die because of it.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Deniers have relied on lies. They must be laughing while they post their lies contradicting the body of science describing the man-made global climate change.

Deniers also know 90 million tons of man-made heat-trapping gases are flushed into our breathing air every day to continue the life-altering climate change.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, I want to see an experimental test of man made greenhouse gas changing climate before I endorse changing our economy to reduce CO2 output. Adopting worldwide carbon standards isn't the same thing as a peer reviewed experiment that shows man can change climate.
agreed, but instead of "most" I would think its "almost all".
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Run your test, the rest of us are happy with projections. Pretty sad, to see such nanny state types, grow a backbone, Brain Gone.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>agreed, but instead of "most" I would think its "almost all".
This is an emotional response from you. Why did you not tell your buddy the dummy to do its of testing?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

correction: "of" should have been 'own.'

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>This is an emotional response from you. Why did you not tell your buddy the dummy to do its of testing?
lol...is it really, son? How did you conclude that, and how can you back this one up?
Actually it's a very unemotional and rational observation.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
correction: "of" should have been 'own.'
don't worry about typos or spelling. It seems that only alarmists get emotional and bent out of shape about those things. And you're among friends in that crowd!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry about typos or spelling. It seems that only alarmists get emotional and bent out of shape about those things. And you're among friends in that crowd!
Your old grammar teacher was an 'alarmist'?
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

HEYYYYY...

Don't blame teachers, that one is FLAWED !!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Your old grammar teacher was an 'alarmist'?
She was a perfectionist. Can't you tell?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Figures.... a single grammar teacher. In your "year" of "education".

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Figures.... a single grammar teacher. In your "year" of "education".
lol...there you go...making statements and claims you and I both know you have no clue about, son! Lol....it's no surprise you're a clueless alarmist. You make it so easily obvious.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

You said "SHE" singular.... I guess, you lied, huh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,261 - 24,280 of31,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 21 min Captain Yesterday 10
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr EASTER 26,172
The truth about arab aggression against israel 3 hr Gen DeShawn Jesus Patton 16
The Impeachment Delusion 4 hr Seattle Slime 9
Get away from the cities and all the crime 6 hr Bellweather 4
Springtime in Chicago 7 hr Bellweather 28
North Mpls. Facebook page gives community place... 8 hr Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 1
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••