Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
SpaceBlues

Pasadena, TX

#25442 May 7, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid wrote:
Death from extreme temps?
Will CAGW mean death by FIRE?
Will CAGW mean death by ICE?
Every science academy in the world agrees that the answer to both questions is... YES!
For all you "deniers"... read the studies from NASA, GISS, UEA, NOAA, IPCC, etc.
RIP.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#25443 May 7, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid wrote:
Death from extreme temps?
Will CAGW mean death by FIRE?
Will CAGW mean death by ICE?
Every science academy in the world agrees that the answer to both questions is... YES!
For all you "deniers"... read the studies from NASA, GISS, UEA, NOAA, IPCC, etc.
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...
Steven Goddard is a global warming denier and guest author at the climate change skeptic blog WattsUpWithThat (WUWT). The name "Steven Goddard" is a pseudonym, and there is a suggestion that Anthony Watts of WUWT knows Goddard's real name. www.deSmogblog.com

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25444 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
... If humans are the ultimate creators, why not create innovative new sources of renewable energy instead of digging up every last fluid ounce of oil on the planet?'....
Why not do both? We don't need government to direct energy research; let the market decide. We want a policy the encourages the production and use of energy and fuel; not fantasy green energy paid to crony pals.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25445 May 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
..."It is a reminder of just how uncontrolled this dangerous experiment we're playing with the planet really is," Mann told LiveScience.
They don't care about the complete lack of experimental tests because their 'scientists' tell mistruths about what experiments are and how they are used in science.
SpaceBlues

Pasadena, TX

#25447 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>Steven Goddard is a global warming denier and guest author at the climate change skeptic blog WattsUpWithThat (WUWT). The name "Steven Goddard" is a pseudonym, and there is a suggestion that Anthony Watts of WUWT knows Goddard's real name. www.deSmogblog.com
Koolaid is a prentender.

It is a confused denier on the way to join the goners like gored, tina, et al.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#25448 May 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Why not do both? We don't need government to direct energy research; let the market decide. We want a policy the encourages the production and use of energy and fuel; not fantasy green energy paid to crony pals.
The market is too inefficient and based on human error and fallibility. These are some of the good reasons for government centralized planning --it worked to win WW II against the Axis powers,--centralized planning is also the hallmark of every successful business.
SpaceBlues

Pasadena, TX

#25449 May 7, 2013
Any poster like b_gone who's bad mouthing our scientists without evidence is evil.
SpaceBlues

Pasadena, TX

#25450 May 7, 2013
Hey icon-marking deniers, you too are pretenders like koolaid.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25451 May 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up from your sleep.
There's no debate. Facts have been out a long time. Go back to Callendar's work if you like. Read more:
http://grist.org/news/we-have-known-about-cli...
pssst. you've been hoodwinked.
facts are facts, but your facts don't equate to a solution for your predetermined outcome.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25452 May 7, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must need to contact Mr. Gore for some Google lessons.
maybe so.....according to the left he's the all knowing, all seeing sage......and he did invent the internet as well as become a multi millionaire after being a good ole boy from TN.
Tipper must of been really stupid to leave such an icon.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25453 May 7, 2013
Pssssst !!! You cannot even write like an adult.... scientific journals are so above your Faux "mind"....

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25454 May 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You sound selfish in your desperation.
No one should believe your false drama. Our humanity is on a destructive path. Yet you play word games.
Learn some facts. You are annoyingly cruel.
isn't this post SPECIAL!?!?!?!?

you make a post adressing my 'drama'.....then in the very next path claim that "humanity is on a destructive path"!!! LOL

i don't intend to be cruel....but stop telling tales and making claims about things you really have no idea about, okay?

if you do have a clue.....just tell me where the test results are that identifies when (not if) humanity will be in peril.

how close are we to the edge.......you don't know that. nor do your subsidized scientists. and especially angela!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25455 May 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Pssssst !!! You cannot even write like an adult.... scientific journals are so above your Faux "mind"....
i just type like this to get a rise out of treehuggers. it works!!! and it save on co2 emissions if i type in small caps. i read that off the sierra club site.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25456 May 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Hey icon-marking deniers, you too are pretenders like koolaid.
??????? are you taking litesongs place tonight as "incoherent idiot who doesn't make sense"?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25457 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> "The urgency of climate change mitigation is now far more apparent with new observations indicating that on many fronts, climate change and its impacts are occurring faster than expected. The global emission of heat trapping carbon dioxide has jumped to a record amount, according to the latest research conducted by US Department of Energy. Data suggests that the emissions of greenhouse gases have crossed the worst case scenario limits outlined by climatologists." ..."By this time, you should have felt the need for climate change mitigation and proposing measures which can curb the emission of greenhouse gases into atmosphere. Outlined below are some of the measures suggested by IPCC:
Implementing cost-effective fuel switching measures from high carbon fuels to low or zero carbon fuels such as renewables.
Implementing energy efficiency measures and providing global platforms for energy efficiency improvement programs.
Improving existing policies and practices to limit emissions e.g controlling subsidies on fuels.
Measures to raise and expand carbon sinks that trap carbon dioxide such as forest management and proper land management etc.
Improving technology and developing techniques to control methane, nitrous oxide and other greenhouse gas emissions from the source.
Pre-planning for the adaptation to climate change consequences in the worst case scenario.
Promoting the use of non-fossil energy sources and conducting research to reduce emissions from existing fossil fuels.
Revising and implementing current energy efficiency standards globally to check emissions.
International collaboration among various climate groups and organizations to better understand the causes and impacts of climate change.
Continued research to reduce critical scientific uncertainties and improve existing climate models for better predictions of climate change.
Promoting environmental education and awareness training in schools and colleges for climate change and associated environmental issues.
Conducting volunteer programs and forming regional action groups to implement climate change mitigation measures." Check this out: http://www.environmentabout.com/1134/climate-...
we're pretty much doing most of this already.

btw.....the redfield ratio isn't constant.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25458 May 7, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i just type like this to get a rise out of treehuggers. it works!!! and it save on co2 emissions if i type in small caps. i read that off the sierra club site.
I'm sure you believe your nonsense and enjoy your icons. Small "minds"..... teabagger reality.

At least, you got Fat Bristol on your "side", right ?
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

#25459 May 7, 2013
ALL TIME ice out records are being set in Minnesota.

ALL TIME!!

NEVER BEFORE has there been ice on Minnesota lakes.

This is NOT global warming.

This is Global Cooling!!!!

You global warming pimps are so phocking stupid!!!

Hey, I know of a rusty bridge I can sell ya, you interested??

Oh that's right you are pimping climate change now. You gave up on global warming BECAUSE IT'S GETTING COLDER!!!!!

Can't make it up!!

Can't fix stupid, no way can't be fixed..

So you just go on living stupid and BTW you will die stupid.. Maybe ride your bike on a freeway, oh that's right that is illegal??

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25460 May 7, 2013
it really doesn't matter what you alarmists think. the capitalization, the political will, and the current infrastructure just isn't there for you. the u.s. can elect a dem or a repub for the next 12 years and it won't matter for your case.

sorry, but that's reality......and by that time the subsidized models taking place today will have proven to be erroneous....or just bad.

co2 till the market dictates otherwise!!!! get used to it, or get over it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25461 May 7, 2013
Blather, from idiots.... Sadly, you know it.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#25462 May 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you believe your nonsense and enjoy your icons. Small "minds"..... teabagger reality.
At least, you got Fat Bristol on your "side", right ?
i have no idea what you're talking about.....i'm pretty sure you're clueless about that, too.

say....do you know when angela merkel gets of work? somebody here is relly hot for her, and i'd like to help out my 'friend'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 5 hr Bill 22
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 12 hr cantmakeitup 4
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 13 hr Tang Wong Chew 5
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 13 hr cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 13 hr Gonar 163
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 16 hr cantmakeitup 5
ebola in nyc!!!!!!!!!! 19 hr cantmakeitup 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs