Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,204)

Showing posts 24,061 - 24,080 of29,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

We now have ALL TIME RECORDS for snow and cold.

Global Warming???

Give me a break!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Honesty not your "think", right name copycat ???
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
We now have ALL TIME RECORDS for snow and cold.
Global Warming???
Give me a break!!
You DO realize that "Bush...Whacker" is a liberal whose moniker is a subtle Freudian joke, and by using his name in an entirely unethical way, you are also pretending to be an enviro-wacko who is opposed to action on climate? therefore making you schizophrenic?

Have the balls to use your own name, denier, and let us see who you really are. Surely you can mock somewhat creatively without using a smart person's name. It's something we all learned on the playground, right?

But, while you're at it, bring some science to the discussion. We have already presented ours and your side is desperately short.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Honesty not your "think", right name copycat ???
And if I called you a liberal and you aren't one, please accept my sincerest apologies. I would never intentionally label someone as something they aren't, but sometimes I slip.

However, someone posting as gcaveman1 whose ideas do not fit my well-known ones would indicate an imposter who should be reported to Topix (for what good it will do).

For future reference, I will refer to him (faux-bushwhacker) as sloppy bush whacker, reflecting his position in the gang bang scene he did when he was 20 and needed work.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

excuse'

needed money. MF wouldn't know what work looked like.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize that "Bush...Whacker" is a liberal whose moniker is a subtle Freudian joke, and by using his name in an entirely unethical way, you are also pretending to be an enviro-wacko who is opposed to action on climate? therefore making you schizophrenic?
Have the balls to use your own name, denier, and let us see who you really are. Surely you can mock somewhat creatively without using a smart person's name. It's something we all learned on the playground, right?
But, while you're at it, bring some science to the discussion. We have already presented ours and your side is desperately short.
i never undersood why libwhacks had a problem with bush. he liked to spend! isn't that the gold standard for the left?
he left barry a good roadmap in winning the war on terror.
maybe he didn't post enough photos of his peckr on twitter?

but anyway.....i'm still waiting on the science that shows how reducing or eliminating fossil fuels will mitigate climate change.

since science is on your side....i can assume you have that study in your notebook, right?
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
'The online comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's editorial, and the comments posted in response to this Andrew Freedman article, make me wonder: why are so many American so cocksure in their stupidity and ignorance? And that reminded me of another, older question: Why do the heathen rage?
Let's have a deist paraphrase of Psalm 2 from the Christian Bible, KJV:
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the great work of God, which is the planet, and against its ways, saying,
3 Let us break its bands asunder, and cast away its limits from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall He speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
The deal with climate change is that it doesn't care if you believe in it or not. It's real and it's here, and pathetic denial won't change that one bit.' "The last time there was this much carbon dioxide (CO2) in the Earth's atmosphere, modern humans didn't exist." http://www.climatecentral.org/news/the-last-t...
It's truly been said for centuries.

Those that know, don't know.

Those that don't know, know.

Those that don't know that they don't know, they're are all over this thread.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

No... you nailed the spammer... As for the "banger" scene, he likes to call folks gay, as he "chokes the chicken" madly.... in his 'puter "room"(trailer basement)
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i never undersood why libwhacks had a problem with bush. he liked to spend! isn't that the gold standard for the left?
he left barry a good roadmap in winning the war on terror.
maybe he didn't post enough photos of his peckr on twitter?
but anyway.....i'm still waiting on the science that shows how reducing or eliminating fossil fuels will mitigate climate change.
since science is on your side....i can assume you have that study in your notebook, right?
Well, we just loved W's spending, you got us there. It was everything else he fugged up that we had a problem with.

The Internets have graciously agreed to store all my notes, so, no, I don't have an actual brick and mortar notebook. But if you look up the information on the various websites where I have stored it with my fellow co-conspirators, even you can find it. Make sure they are bona fide SCIENTIFIC sites, not WUWT or the American Enterprise Institute, or boolsheet sites like them.

And brainless, I have told you a dozen times and you never listen, that if you find yourself in a hole that you don't want to be in, you stop digging. That's MITIGATION.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ironically, "child" polluted a bunch (dozens+)of threads yesterday...AND THEY WERE ALL DELETED !!!
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Ironically, "child" polluted a bunch (dozens+)of threads yesterday...AND THEY WERE ALL DELETED !!!
Unbelievable!

Wonderful!

This brings the Worldwide Climate Conspiracy one step closer to world domination, comrade!
litesong

Monroe, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]I'm rooting on reaching 500ppm by 2050![/QUOTE]

Rooting is one of your characteristics. You are a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener.

You also said you wanted 1000+ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere. In poorly ventilated buildings, CO2 levels would be up to 4000ppm. To susceptible people, major health problems would occur.

But 'lyin' brian' wants high up CO2 levels. Yes,'lyin' brian' is 'lyin' brian'.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we just loved W's spending, you got us there. It was everything else he fugged up that we had a problem with.
The Internets have graciously agreed to store all my notes, so, no, I don't have an actual brick and mortar notebook. But if you look up the information on the various websites where I have stored it with my fellow co-conspirators, even you can find it. Make sure they are bona fide SCIENTIFIC sites, not WUWT or the American Enterprise Institute, or boolsheet sites like them.
And brainless, I have told you a dozen times and you never listen, that if you find yourself in a hole that you don't want to be in, you stop digging. That's MITIGATION.
i checked....there aren't any studies on what i asked about.
maybe al gore is hiding all your notes.....after all he invented the internet.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

az én hazámban már régen nincs tavasz hirtelen jön nagy meleg és h&#337;ség a viharok is felt&#369;n&#337;en gyorsan söpör végig jég es&#337; tojás nagyságú,a növényzet tönkre megy .egyre nehezebb a földm&#369;velés kevés csapadék ,vagy nagyon sok .áradások ,és szárazság.a klíma megváltozott.
litesong

Monroe, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

gcaveman1 wrote:
Those that don't know that they don't know, they're are all over this thread.
.......the Dunning-Kruger effect. The Dunning-Kruger effect also covers those that don't know, who think they are smarter than those who do know.

It is so obvious that toxic topix AGW deniers who have no hi skule DEE-plooomaas, & believe themselves scientifically superior to people having 10-16 years more science & mathematics training, are perfectly described by the Dunning-Kruger effect.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

gcavemen1,"Well, we just loved W's spending," Who 'loved' Bush W's crazy spending on wars, tax cuts for the rich, subsidies and tax breaks for Big Oil and Nukes,..? No one 'loved 'it except Bush W and Cheney's own republican cronies ,and Big Business .(Not even Wall Street loved Bush W's reckless spending) Where did Bush W's spending get us?--deeper into two intractable overseas wars, greater in debt to OPEC and China, and off the cliff into recession . So, who do we blame for it? A black-american President who sought to put the breaks on the inordinate spending by defining our essential priorities that we ought to be spending on, like national infrastructure ,improving quality of life needs of our own people, and finding ways of raising the necessary revenue now to pay for it instead of borrowing more from foreign rivals,passing the debt onto the poor, elderly ,and our children's future.
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
what will co2 reductions do for climate change? has their been a test for that?
ESAD, Lyin' Brian sockpuppet.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Many more die from cold.
Great logic. We can throw you on the fire, then?
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
I'm rooting on reaching 500ppm by 2050! CO2 is vital for life.
And you may get it. If so, the deaths of 100's of millions of people and the misery of billions will be partially on your head. I hope a miracle allows you to live long enough to have to live with that knowledge.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
gcavemen1,"Well, we just loved W's spending," Who 'loved' Bush W's crazy spending on wars, tax cuts for the rich, subsidies and tax breaks for Big Oil and Nukes,..? No one 'loved 'it except Bush W and Cheney's own republican cronies ,and Big Business .(Not even Wall Street loved Bush W's reckless spending) Where did Bush W's spending get us?--deeper into two intractable overseas wars, greater in debt to OPEC and China, and off the cliff into recession . So, who do we blame for it? A black-american President who sought to put the breaks on the inordinate spending by defining our essential priorities that we ought to be spending on, like national infrastructure ,improving quality of life needs of our own people, and finding ways of raising the necessary revenue now to pay for it instead of borrowing more from foreign rivals,passing the debt onto the poor, elderly ,and our children's future.
I think you meant "brakes"....but what the hell!:-D Obama actually hit the accelerator with spending.
Necessary revenue???? there is no such thing!!! the government spends too much....it's that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,061 - 24,080 of29,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance