Every time you dodge like this and lead us around in a circle, you just illustrate more clearly what a deceptive weasel you are. Let’s list how many ways the above is BS and non-responsive, shall we?:<quoted text>No, I'll be in the control group that emits CO2 ad lib. I don't consent to your unprecedented, novel experiment. I don't consent to reducing human CO2 emissions because once a human stops emitting CO2 he dies.
1) There can’t be a control group on a planetary scale. When I pointed this out BEFORE, you said that we didn’t need another Earth, just do it on the one we have. Therefore, your control group BS is both stupid and contradicts your earlier statements.
2) It has been shown conclusively that we are performing an experiment – the inverse of the one that you insist we must have while simultaneously insisting we should not.
3) You’re still using the RTARDED 5th grade conception of what makes for valid scientific observation – because to deal with it being refuted would be to implode.
4) You’re still ignoring the clear impact of your RETARDED 5th grade conception on several other scientific fields – because to engage on it would be to implode.
5) You’re perfectly willing to look RETARDED by conflating reduction with elimination – as denier scum will do to avoid reality.
6) You’re perfectly willing to look RETARDED by spouting non sequitur BS about exhaling CO2 – as this particular denier scum often does to avoid reality.
Nothing but a miserable implosion, Lyin’ Brian. So miserable, so deceptive, and so non-responsive as to represent another clear concession.
Now, tell us how you square your claim the GH theory says that the stratosphere should warm when I linked to denier hero Freeman Dyson saying that stratospheric cooling is the most obvious evidence for GH warming.
Do it now or concede that you’re a weasel.