Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35579 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25253 Apr 22, 2013
I like the idea of one of us writing a response, then ALL of us re-posting it after Brain Gone EVERY-TIME....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25254 Apr 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I like the idea of one of us writing a response, then ALL of us re-posting it after Brain Gone EVERY-TIME....
Sure.

Best policy considering...
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#25255 Apr 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Sure.
Best policy considering...
Agreed.
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#25256 Apr 22, 2013
Brain Teaser:

How is Lyin' Brian different from Post Hole Digger?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25258 Apr 22, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Brain Teaser:
Excellent question.

The latter flaunts its ignorance, and keeps a potty mouth.

The former has changed personality in 2013 and has taken up favoring nonpotty mouth. However, they stroke each other whenever they can.

I'm imagining that the former is a group whereas the latter an individual.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#25259 Apr 22, 2013
Both offer/create nothing/voids, but with the post hole digger it's desirable ???
Bushwackers Psych

Grantsburg, WI

#25260 Apr 22, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Both offer/create nothing/voids, but with the post hole digger it's desirable ???
Slewsie is every bit a sociopath and a narcissist, and by definition this makes He/She/It a liar, an It who uses others for personal gain without consideration of the effect, an It who feels little remorse for It's actions but is highly susceptible to feeling shame, and an It who demands validation because deep down, people of Slewsie's nature are incredibly insecure.

Slewsie manipulates womyn and BOI's compulsively and systematically, and while we are never privy to the details of It's prior relationships (aside from regular Psychotic Posts that seems to indicate It became volatile at the end Uncle Daddy's Manhood), we witness Its damning behavior through Its redundant interactions with Red Reamer the "Pimp from da Hood".
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#25261 Apr 22, 2013
Spammer Psycho con-

4 kids, a failed marriage, and a drunk hiatus. At least you took responsibility ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Sorry, I forgot, you post threads here...criticizing minorities, for family problems...

SWEET IRONY, right ???
Bushwackers Psych

Grantsburg, WI

#25262 Apr 22, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Spammer Psycho con-
4 kids, a failed marriage, and a drunk hiatus. At least you took responsibility ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Sorry, I forgot, you post threads here...criticizing minorities, for family problems...
SWEET IRONY, right ???
Sociopaths tend to "feel" that if they say "Ya well what about you" often enough, that they are Validated in the Life of Greed, Hedonism, and Narcissism they adhere to as "Folks" that embrace the 7 Deadly Sins.

Why?

Because as every Demokrat Defective knows...."Everybody does it"

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#25264 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep finding blocks of ice on my 350 degrees oven!!!
But, surely insects with big appendages are proliferating because of GLOBAL WARMING! You should have seen the mosquito that I just swapped on my arm. And, that was not a dildo that fell out of the garbage truck that hit my windshield today, either. That was another mosquito with a big appendage caused by GLOBAL WARMING! How can MUTANT GLOBAL WARMING INSECTS actually fly with such huge appendages?
Bushwacked

Seattle, WA

#25265 Apr 22, 2013
Another obvious idiot racist... Geez, get a job...
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#25266 Apr 22, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Brain Teaser:
A post-hole digger has two sides that operate together to get work done.

Lyin brian has one side and accomplishes nothing.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#25267 Apr 22, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
It is time for everyone to completely ignore the trolling, lying, corporately paid, unmitigated idiot that is Brian_G. In those more fundamentalist churches, this is called shunning.
He has no argument.
He will not listen to reason.
He does not understand science or he is paid to act like he doesn't understand.
He is a waste of oxygen and a huge emitter of CO2.
I know it will be hard not to respond to some of the incorrect, insane, untrue, and stupid things that lyin brian says, but the ONLY appropriate response to brain_gone is:
LIAR!
It is especially desirable to completely ignore braindead if he gets paid by the numbers of us who respond to us. I don't know what his payment plan is, but I do know that he is a LIAR.
I disagree on multiple counts.
Your statement, "He does not understand science or he is paid to act like he doesn't understand," to be the truth, must be, "He does not understand science & he is paid to act like he doesn't understand."

Also, your statement, "the ONLY appropriate response to brain_gone is:
LIAR", disallows me from calling 'lyin' brian', a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rooting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener."

Sorry, I ain't gonna stop. I got the rhythm. I got the 'lyin' brian' inspiration.'lyin' brian' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rooting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener."
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#25268 Apr 22, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement, "He does not understand science or he is paid to act like he doesn't understand," to be the truth, must be, "He does not understand science & he is paid to act like he doesn't understand."
LIAR", disallows me from calling 'lyin' brian', a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rooting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener."
Sorry, I ain't gonna stop. I got the rhythm. I got the 'lyin' brian' inspiration.'lyin' brian' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rooting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener."
Do what you want to. I just hope you're not helping lyin brian make money.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#25269 Apr 22, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out "rotting".
THE LONE WORKER
#25270 Apr 23, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, surely insects with big appendages are proliferating because of GLOBAL WARMING! You should have seen the mosquito that I just swapped on my arm. And, that was not a dildo that fell out of the garbage truck that hit my windshield today, either. That was another mosquito with a big appendage caused by GLOBAL WARMING! How can MUTANT GLOBAL WARMING INSECTS actually fly with such huge appendages?
People mistake Maybugs for mosquito's sometimes. If all the ice caps melt though, places that are at or below sea level now, may be underwater at that point.

“I'm Hillary's Deplorable”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#25271 Apr 23, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Kyle wrote: "Now, tell us how you square your claim the GH theory says that the stratosphere should warm when I linked to denier hero Freeman Dyson saying that stratospheric cooling is the most obvious evidence for GH warming. Do it now or concede that youÂ’re a weasel."
<quoted text>
Forget the rest for now. The above is 110% non-responsive, you effin' weasel. I repeat - You claimed that GH theory predicts a warming stratosphere. Freeman effin' Dyson says that stratospheric COOLING is the BEST evidence for GH warming. Square this or admit that you were wrong.
Total inability to concede on any point, even a trivial one, is the classic characteristic of conspiracy theorists as well as trolls
I don't have to fix your broken theory, I don't believe we need to mitigate climate nor is there an immanent climate catastrophe. I don't think emitting carbon dioxide causes harm; which is a good thing since I need to emit CO2 to survive.

I would like to see an experiment published in a peer reviewed journal, that tries to answer Kyle's question.

I never claimed: "GH theory says that the stratosphere should warm" but I did claim, there has never been an atmospheric experiment testing GH theory.
Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#25272 Apr 23, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent question.
The latter flaunts its ignorance, and keeps a potty mouth.
The former has changed personality in 2013 and has taken up favoring nonpotty mouth. However, they stroke each other whenever they can.
I'm imagining that the former is a group whereas the latter an individual.
I hadn't considered the possibility of a group. I think it unlikely. I don't think a group would be as consistent (in TECHNIQUE, not in their arguments) as Lyin' Brian. Also, I can't imagine that a group would all agree to look so damn stupid so often. I'd think at least one would have enough pride to resist that, or enough sense to see how counterproductive looking both pathologically deceptive and retarded is for their cause.

BTW, I thought the answer was:

Post Hole Digger is more insane than immoral, and likely clinically diagnosable. Lyin' Brian is more immoral than insane. In fact, he may be sane depending upon definition. Some might argue that being willing to appear consistently both retarded and a pathological liar is insane. Others might argue that doing so for short term gain at the expense of the entire species and our planet is insane.

Regardless of his insanity, clearly Lyin' Brian is more aware than Post Hole Digger that he's factually wrong and a logical travesty; therefore, he's far more morally culpable.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#25273 Apr 23, 2013
Here's something to think about: the Carbon Bubble we're all riding. Fossil fuel companies are valued for market purposes, and part of that valuation includes their in-the-ground assets, the coal and oil they own. Problem: if all of those assets are taken out of the ground and used, civilization is over. So the wealth represented by these companies is delusional. The Guardian quotes experts who think that the bubble's gonna pop, sooner or later, and...well, you can read all about it here. Funny that you don't hear so much about this in the US media, eh? Check this out: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/ap...
Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#25274 Apr 23, 2013
LIAR!

Tue., Apr. 23rd:
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed: "GH theory says that the stratosphere should warm" ...
Wed., Apr. 10th:
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The upper atmosphere is supposed to warm because of greenhouse warming,...
LIAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 8 hr wichita-rick 3
Sued in small claims court in different state 12 hr LIbEralS 2
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sep 24 cantmakeitup 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages