Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,192)

Showing posts 23,821 - 23,840 of29,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

good research: which STAR conselation is YOUR OWN soul apart of, A star consolation is all YOUR Past lives.

IM DRACO consellation, I had 2 smaller concellations that were maliscious within.

If you make a smaller model and condition the lighting as the consellation passes sun and moon, WHICH IT HAS ITS OWN SUN AND but we see 2. You can see in shadow and lighting art several real formations, I am the progectory, as long as the light passes or my shadow stays formed I fight in space. WEHen the sun and moon reflections do not pass thru I fizzle out and turn to the next thing that it creates. MY image as Jaimie Drews in Madison Wisc not the online hooker or professor from other states. BUt even my current image is in the light and shadow effects, On any moment of the day as my human formation I do have capabilites of all those in creation form the reflective images in my consellation, but only upon apperition times, it is not a hold. So not practiced or beckoned, I do have a life too, and with that in mind, police and courts is fine when someone obstructs me or my children no time for others war.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Reuters isn't a valid source, or are you shooting the messenger?
Frank Reuter took my head off my spine in 1985, Now as a 44 year old women they are preparing surgical procedure to put it back on.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
toxic topix AGW deniers cling to the lower level of the Solar TSI, as if the solar irradiation will never rise again. But science shows the sun will continue warming in millennia ahead. But while conservative re-pubic-lick-uns in Minnesota cling to every Arctic cold front that AGW drives down from the NP, as their mantra, they fail to understand their snowfall is a gift from the warming Arctic energy, that more vigorously drives Arctic weather to the south.
//////////
'liberals reign' roots:
Are you saying that Reuters isn't a valid source, or are you shooting the messenger?
//////////
litesong wrote:

What I say is that you don't know science, studied science or ever distinguished yourself in science.

Science deals in science, which is more complex than one article, & toxic topix AGW denier willful & purposeful mis-interpretation of articles.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES-

Neither. Actually, we SHOULD be cooling now given the deep solar minimum in 2009 (& the expected long solar cycle now, before cycling back to solar max in the 2020s), Chinese pollution releasing reflective aerosols, & La Niña conditions. But we're not cooling; at MOST we're continuing to warm, but at less statistically significant rates.

The sun & El Niño WILL cycle back, & warming will be faster than ever. The Chinese are preparing to pass anti-pollution laws; their party leaders have to try to breathe the air in Beijing also, after all. Aerosols will decline & warming will speed up, just like what happened to us in the 1970s after we passed anti-pollution laws.

So the people who are arguing now that "warming has stopped" are just deluding themselves, & trying to delude the rest of us. It will only work on the gullible.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Mitthead.....
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Mitthead.....
Fat Obamabot...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Mitthead.....
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

"The climate system is not quite so simple as people thought," said Bjorn Lomborg, a Danish statistician and author of "The Skeptical Environmentalist" who estimates that moderate warming will be beneficial for crop growth and human health.

Some experts say their trust in climate science has declined because of the many uncertainties. The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) had to correct a 2007 report that exaggerated the pace of melt of the Himalayan glaciers and wrongly said they could all vanish by 2035.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A single statistician, with an opinion !!! What a MORON !!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
A single statistician, with an opinion !!! What a MORON !!!
Damn that Uncle Daddy!

"Neurotic anxiety is the unconscious worry that we will lose control of the id's urges, resulting in punishment for inappropriate behavior."

(To illustrate your shortcomings as an Illiterate, let me type a "Classic Slewsie'ism"....."LM AOROFL!~Fu")

il·lit·er·ate [ih-lit-er-it]

adjective

1. unable to read and write: an illiterate group.

2.having or demonstrating very little or no education.

3.showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature.

4.displaying a marked lack of knowledge in a particular field

noun

5.an illiterate person.

(We value the perspectives of yours, the Psychotics Perspective, written illegibly in Slewese')

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
"The climate system is not quite so simple as people thought," said Bjorn Lomborg, a Danish statistician and author of "The Skeptical Environmentalist" who estimates that moderate warming will be beneficial for crop growth and human health.
Some experts say their trust in climate science has declined because of the many uncertainties. The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) had to correct a 2007 report that exaggerated the pace of melt of the Himalayan glaciers and wrongly said they could all vanish by 2035.
BjØrn Lomborg makes good sense, and he has studies and tests that back up his ideas. Very refreshing change from climate change mitigation.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Like ANY Danish "statistician" is better than hundreds of American scientists ??? Love your analogy, logic not so much, moron.

Cute, the spamming morons found each other...

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Like ANY Danish "statistician" is better than hundreds of American scientists ??? Love your analogy, logic not so much, moron. Cute, the spamming morons found each other...
Siegfried Fred Singer is an American scientist skeptical of global warming; all the opposition isn't Danish.

The sun controls climate, not man made greenhouse gases..
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Like ANY Danish "statistician" is better than hundreds of American scientists ??? Love your analogy, logic not so much, moron. Cute, the spamming morons found each other...

Any of the opposition RESPECTED ?? Nope...

You're a dumb spammer, which is really sad....
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
many uncertainties. The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) had to correct a 2007 report that exaggerated the pace of melt of the Himalayan glaciers and wrongly said they could all vanish by 2035.
What many uncertainties?

That correction. That would be the TYPO that proved all global warming research was wrong?

You wish.
Obama-hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Damn it'scold and snowy out there.

A year ago it was warmer than average and it PROVED Gloal Warming was upon us.

NOW it's COLDER than average and it's NO caused by Global Cooling.
Dr Ron Paul

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama-hoodwinked-YOU wrote:
A year ago it was warmer than average and it PROVED Gloal Warming was upon us.
NOW it's COLDER than average and it's NO caused by Global Cooling.
Humidity in the Earth's atmosphere is on the rise.4 More moisture in the air can mean more intense rain or snowfall. When the temperatures are warm, there has been an increase in heavy rain for the most extreme events of the year5 that can cause significant flooding and damage to homes, roads, and sewage systems. When temperatures hover below freezing, blizzards can occur more often—particularly in the Dakotas and western Minnesota.6 These storms cause major transportation delays, lengthy power outages, school and business closings, and sometimes collapsed roofs, including the Metrodome roof in December 2010.7

Monthly snowfall totals of more than 15 inches (38 centimeters) have occurred almost two and a half times more often in the Minneapolis–St. Paul area since the Metrodome was built than in the 50 years prior to its construction.8
The December 2010 blizzard in the Twin Cities brought particularly heavy, wet snow, with a snow–to–liquid ratio of 9 to 1, compared with the December–to–February average of 15 to 1.9 Heavier snow occurs with warmer winter temperatures and a ready supply of moisture.10
As much as 80 percent of all snowstorms of more than 6 inches in the United States in the twentieth century occurred during winters that had above–average temperatures and were wetter than normal.11
The economic impact of winter storms has been rising rapidly, reflecting higher–intensity
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

i hoodwinked u wrote:
Arctic temperatures above the 80th parallel have been above normal for ~180+ out of the last 230 days. That proves that global warming has arrived.

Actually, that is y u r cold. Extra energy AGW warm fronts push hard into the Arctic, warming the NP. Simultaneously, Arctic cold fronts are pushed south, onto populated southern areas. Arctic cold fronts can be pushed as far south as Mexico, Central America, China & India.

Temperatures are in the minus mid-twenties degC. on the north shores of Hudson Bay. You should be cold. However, temperatures from the southern tip of Greenland to northern Russia are above freezing & as high as +17degC.(+63degF).
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Dr Ron Paul wrote:
Humidity in the Earth's atmosphere is on the rise.
An excellent post throughout!
Concentrating on the humidity however:

Increasing amounts of infra-red energy absorbing non-phase change GHGs CO2, methane, nitrogen oxides, SF6 & others, control AND INCREASE the amount of infra-red energy absorbing, PHASE change water vapor in the atmosphere.
Kyle

Cromwell, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote, CO2 is a climate driver, I don't know if it's significant or which way it drives climate, but CO2 is a climate force...
Yo, Lyin' Brian. You forfeited your right to fling this poo with your first few hundred dishonest concessions. Especially the one - repeated yet again - about the retarded, repeatedly destroyed, infantile "experiment" BS.

No further response required. You lost and you're to blame because dishonesty is how you lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,821 - 23,840 of29,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Winter Storm Warning for Hennepin County was issued at April 16 at 10:40PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE