Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25003 Apr 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I want something: a compelling experiment for climate change mitigation. Fo nothing, my opinion that selling untested snake oil is fraud and hoax.
Why do you ignore the psots in which I refuted your nonsense? Respond. Tell us on what grounds you think yourself smarter than a million PHD's, after repeatedly confessing to knowing squat about science.

I explained exactly how we know, by multiple means, that man is producing orders of magnitude greater CO2 than the normal production rate. I POSTED SCIENCE, JACKBAG! On what grounds do you reject it?

I explained in detail four different ways that the data clearly shows that the warming can only be caused by the GH effect. Do you reject that science? On what grounds, jackbag?!

You made, by clear implication, the following recent excuses for denying the science:

1) Just maybe 99+% of purchased fossil fuels are horded instead of burned.

2) Just maybe several cubic miles of undetected oil seeps out of the sea floor each year.

3) Just maybe humans produce CO2 that is magically 99+% weaker than other CO2 in its GH properties.

4) I've forgotten the 4th one - probably because my brain recoiled in horror from the ooze that your brain produces. I'm sure you can refresh our memory. What was it, Lyin' Brian?

And why do you run from your asinine excuses for denial? You started out a proud science denier; now you hide in shame from your insane arguments.
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#25004 Apr 7, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a effin' azzhole.
No one cares what you think.
including your views on global warming.

Infact I would place all you alarmists on an island and emit enough co2 so you can be neighbors with lobsters.
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#25005 Apr 7, 2013
Only use you alarmists have on topix is to be trolled for entertainment.
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#25006 Apr 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting, would you please cite one?
http://pubs.aic.ca/doi/pdf/10.4141/cjps78-119
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#25007 Apr 8, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#25008 Apr 8, 2013
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j....

There are many more... This is not to suggest that the science is robust. It is just the best science has... so far.
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#25009 Apr 8, 2013
http://geology.gsapubs.org/content/30/7/607.f...

THE results of this experiment enlightens Mankind to what is required to Save the Earth from CO2... but will cost $25.00.

Reminds me of those CRU forecasters in Norwich, England, who said they would share the data which shows the World that CO2 will destroy civilization... but unfortunately THAT information is PROPRIETARY. Sorry folks, Our hands are tied.

Yes. I guess that makes sense.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#25011 Apr 8, 2013
Kyle wrote:
LYIN' BRIAN -
I like your name for 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'...... accurate, concise, altho lacking in full descriptive flavor of the wretchedness it puts out. It should not be capitalized either. Yes, I think I'll call it,'lyin' brian', too.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#25012 Apr 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"].....cause tomorrow we die.[/QUOTE]

Philosophy of 'lyin' brian' with nothin' else. Such a philosophy allows "lyin' brian" to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND 4-time alleged & 4-time proud threatener. Such a philosophy allowed "lyin' brian", NOT to have science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa & no science & mathematics degrees. It allowed "lyin' brian" to make purposeful "lyin' brian" errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25013 Apr 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
to coolaid:

How cute, the moniker changing child.... is spamming sites IT doesn't understand ! LMAOROTFU~! GROW UP, be something closer to an adult.
You are correct!

It posted about Hermann Flohn without realizing the man was the Einstein of climate change.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25014 Apr 8, 2013
Kyle wrote:
You're a effin' azzhole.
Yet my argument follows the previous poster's ideas. They are rational conjecture based on consensus facts. I'm just trying to prove that the 'delicate climate carbon balance' is bogus; by demonstrating the tipping point.

I don't use profanity or defamation, my arguments aren't ad hominem fallacies.
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25016 Apr 8, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think.
including your views on global warming.
Infact I would place all you alarmists on an island and emit enough co2 so you can be neighbors with lobsters.
They're not my views; they're the conclusions of decades of peer reviewed science. Only moronic science deniers cling to unfounded views.
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25017 Apr 8, 2013
anon wrote:
Only use you alarmists have on topix is to be trolled for entertainment.
However, what you fail to realize is that irrational science deniers have a very important use on topix - They illustrate the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the deniers for the undecided.

For example, I have just recently allowed Lyin' Brian to embarrass himself to w remarkable degree as I posted science and he kept up denial on the most hillariously asinine grounds imaginable. Yet he keeps coming back and digging a deeper hole.

You clowns do what we can't - prove that denial is dishonest, irrational BS to people who don't know science from Shinola. So you're only useful for one thing, but thank you, thank you, thank you for it!
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25018 Apr 8, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
How cute, the moniker changing child.... is spamming sites IT doesn't understand ! LMAOROTFU~! GROW UP, be something closer to an adult.
I suspected that the new arrivals might just be Lyin' Brian in desperation mode. Do you literally think it? Is the douche nozzle known for such jackass stunts?
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25019 Apr 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yet my argument follows the previous poster's ideas. They are rational conjecture based on consensus facts. I'm just trying to prove that the 'delicate climate carbon balance' is bogus; by demonstrating the tipping point.
WTF are you yammering about? Clearly, you're responding to this comment and not those in which you're proven a lying ignoramus because you can't respond to those but you have to stay in the game to earn your Exxon paycheck.

I looked for your previous poster and have no idea wtf you're talking about. There was nothing in your comment remotely resembling anything rational, conjecture or not. And for fok sake, you sure as white did not prove or even demonstrate anything except what I've been saying about you for days.

Now, PAY ATTENTION- I don't give a flying fok about any of that either, so don't you dare keep evading by continued yammering. I want you to respond to two things and you absolutely owe responses in anything remotely resembling a debate.

1) Respond to the science I posted that shows in duplicate and quadruplicate manners respectively that -
1a) the CO2 increase is 99% anthropogenic, and ...
2a) the warming cannot possibly be the result of anything other than the GHE.

2) Respond to the revealing of the desperate, grasping, "anything to continue to deny", RETARDED "just maybe" scenarios.

And last but not least - My arguments are not fallacious nor are they ad hominem. You clearly are as amateurish with logic as with everything else. College freshman often confuse a good insult with ad hominem argumentation, but it doesn't mean that at all. My arguments are not fallacious at all; which is why you run from them like the pansy you are.
Kyle

Knox, IN

#25020 Apr 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yet my argument follows the previous poster's ideas. They are rational conjecture based on consensus facts. I'm just trying to prove that the 'delicate climate carbon balance' is bogus; by demonstrating the tipping point.
One last thing, Lyin' Brian - I will accept your full and unconditional concession should you cut-n-paste yet another of your totally refuted (yet you will not acknowledge those comments), infantile, "only a planned, controlled, single factor experiment is scientifically acceptable" denialist lies.

Do you understand? Maybe you should call your boss and ask if it wouldn't be better for you to bale than continue dragging the denier cause down with you.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#25022 Apr 9, 2013
Man's CO2 emissions might be an insignificant force on climate; we'll never know without experimental tests. Some greenhouse gases are more powerful than others. Some greenhouse gases are more rare than others. There's never been an experiment on any man made greenhouse gas and global climate.

The pseudo science of man made global warming alarmism doesn't have the technology to solve the problem. Adapt to climate, that's worked in the past. It's not just humans who have failed climate change mitigation; no plant or animal species has evolved the ability of mitigating global climate.

Don't you believe in evolution? I know you don't get the role of experiments in testing theory and prototypes and model improvements brought to market? Don't buy a pig in a poke.
Spammer Con

Seattle, WA

#25023 Apr 9, 2013
Poor blathering Brian, not a scientist, but blathers like we care, anyway ? LMAOROTFU~!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#25024 Apr 9, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Man's CO2 emissions might be an insignificant force on climate;
What's your evidence? None.

If you knew science, you would know it's not an insignificant force. If you read our posts here, you would learn so.

Your speculation is baseless and downright irresponbile lie.
Brian_G wrote:
we'll never know without experimental tests..
Who's we? You don't get to decide what science does or doesn't.
Brian_G wrote:
Some greenhouse gases are more powerful than others. Some greenhouse gases are more rare than others. There's never been an experiment on any man made greenhouse gas and global climate.
The pseudo science of man made global warming alarmism doesn't have the technology to solve the problem. Adapt to climate, that's worked in the past. It's not just humans who have failed climate change mitigation; no plant or animal species has evolved the ability of mitigating global climate.
Don't you believe in evolution? I know you don't get the role of experiments in testing theory and prototypes and model improvements brought to market? Don't buy a pig in a poke.
This is all nonsense piled up to show your ignorance.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#25025 Apr 9, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
What's your evidence? None. If you knew science, you would know it's not an insignificant force. If you read our posts here, you would learn so. Your speculation is baseless and downright irresponbile lie.
The complete lack of experiments for climate change mitigation indicates man made CO2 emissions must not be significant enough to be measured.

SpaceBlues wrote:
Who's we? You don't get to decide what science does or doesn't.
I get to look for experiments, have you seen any that support climate change mitigation?

SpaceBlues wrote:
This is all nonsense piled up to show your ignorance.
I wrote: "Some greenhouse gases are more powerful than others. Some greenhouse gases are more rare than others. There's never been an experiment on any man made greenhouse gas and global climate.

Don't you believe in evolution? I know you don't get the role of experiments in testing theory and prototypes and model improvements brought to market? Don't buy a pig in a poke."

How do you have a problem with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 44 min Voter 26,287
Sick religion 1 hr Aalee 5
Your Next President 1 hr goose 4
Suddenly, Bridgewater face of Vikings' franchise 2 hr Joey Zaza 2
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 3 hr ObamaWetHimself 9
moving sale 3 hr eddy11 1
joe cole ipm reality (May '08) 6 hr local scam 27
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters