Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34382 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24899 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
...... Brain Gone...
Bushwhacker...... you are not quite accurate.'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' was of the same..... species(?) as dirtling who was well known to be 'earthling has no brain' & 'eart hling(alien has no affinity for human beings)'.

dirtling never had a brain, & the same most certainly is the right conclusion for 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'. Confirmation of its inadequacy is that 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has made errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.
Dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#24900 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Global warming is a FACT
Yes, the evidence is clear.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24901 Mar 31, 2013
Global warming is a FACT ...

How about don't use a moniker, you cannot use proper English rules AND spell ??? Sorry neither, I know you do your "spelling" to prove you're stupid/special....
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#24902 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Global warming is a FACT ...
How about don't use a moniker, you cannot use proper English rules AND spell ??? Sorry neither, I know you do your "spelling" to prove you're stupid/special....
You are a moron is a FACT
PHD

Overton, TX

#24903 Mar 31, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushwhacker...... you are not quite accurate.'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' was of the same..... species(?) as dirtling who was well known to be 'earthling has no brain' & 'eart hling(alien has no affinity for human beings)'.
dirtling never had a brain, & the same most certainly is the right conclusion for 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'. Confirmation of its inadequacy is that 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has made errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.
More and More diarrheas from the "pinheadlitesout"
Sam

Saint Paul, MN

#24905 Mar 31, 2013
Definition of "Toidi":

Dim wit that spells idiot backwards thinking it clever.

Do some research on the "Global Warming Policy Foundation". Who provides their funding? They don't want anyone to know.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24906 Mar 31, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron is a FACT
You needed a comma, is a fact, chump....

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#24907 Mar 31, 2013
Toidi Slayer wrote:
Twenty-year hiatus in rising temperatures has climate scientists puzzled
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features...
Not anymore!
http://simpleclimate.wordpress.com/2013/03/30...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24908 Apr 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, I don't stay awake nights worrying because I'm emitting CO2. If you want to take CO2 from the air, to feed your garden or crops; that's fine with me.
I don't have any atmospheric CO2 goals; I advocate freedom, not climate change mitigation by restricting fossil fuel emissions.
What you advocate is the destruction of human civilization & the deaths of billions of people.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#24909 Apr 1, 2013
What I advocate is the freedom to emit and use CO2. I advocate not taxing fuel and energy in the name of saving the Earth's climate. I advocate growth and productivity instead of restricting growth and conservation.

Enjoy emitting CO2 now because you'll conserve when you're dead.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24910 Apr 1, 2013
What are the research results, Brain Gone... Quit off topic posts, do what you've asked US to prove...

Blathering spammer....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#24911 Apr 1, 2013
The research results are in: zero peer reviewed experimental tests of climate change mitigation.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24912 Apr 1, 2013
What are the research results, Brain Gone... Quit off topic posts, do what you've asked US to prove...

Blathering spammer....
PHD

Montalba, TX

#24913 Apr 1, 2013
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout" have more and more diarrheas.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24914 Apr 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout" have more and more diarrheas.
You continue to prove, you lack the maturity and intelligence to matter.
PHD

Montalba, TX

#24915 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to prove, you lack the maturity and intelligence to matter.
Thank you, if mindless people like you toss out the scientific science fiction useless babble then you could answer in some intelligent third grade level. Anything more would add to your confusion. Now your the kettle calling.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24916 Apr 1, 2013
It would be you're for you are... As I said earlier..

PHD

Montalba, TX

#24917 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Thank you, if mindless people like you toss out the scientific science fiction useless babble then you could answer in some intelligent third grade level. Anything more would add to your confusion. Now your the kettle calling.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24918 Apr 1, 2013

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24919 Apr 1, 2013
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flops:
sci fi......sci fi.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
Can't be nice, if any AGW advocate wants to tell the truth about 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend'.
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Womens Soccer 7 min Soccer Crassus 1
3 Mpls. shootings, 2 downtown after bars close,... 2 hr Dr Crassus Lector... 3
blasted drunk 3 hr space ace 5
For African immigrants, St. Paul starting to fe... 4 hr American Crassus 7
Police investigate 5 separate shootings in Milw... 4 hr American Crassus 2
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 13 hr Analog man 286
I'm Voting for Trump 18 hr space ace 16
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE