Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
Kyle

United States

#24147 Mar 6, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find it curious that Global Warming is attached to bigger governments and higher taxes?
Do you find it curious that GW denial is attached to businesses and individuals profiting from emitting CO2 sans paying the external costs, the non-scientific "think tanks" they openly fund, and the politicians they buy and/or possess an anti-science outlook?

Explain why you believe in a ridiculously implausible global conspiracy that is based upon publication of data, methods, and results and subject to peer review but don't believe in one that is based on open funding of non-scientific critiques of the science by unqualified people and endless repetition of long refuted lies and fallacious arguments. Or not, because you can't. But keep on posting!
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24148 Mar 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find it curious that GW denial is attached to businesses and individuals profiting from emitting CO2 sans paying the external costs, the non-scientific "think tanks" they openly fund, and the politicians they buy and/or possess an anti-science outlook?
Explain why you believe in a ridiculously implausible global conspiracy that is based upon publication of data, methods, and results and subject to peer review but don't believe in one that is based on open funding of non-scientific critiques of the science by unqualified people and endless repetition of long refuted lies and fallacious arguments. Or not, because you can't. But keep on posting!
Do you even know the definition of conspiracy? You self -proclaimed intellectuals?

Google agenda 21.

Global initiative to control everyones lives and their impact on the environment.

How is it implausible?
Its stated bluntly on their website.

God you Retards crack me up.

"Stay stupid my friends"
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#24149 Mar 6, 2013
IF mans activities were heating the earth it would NEVER COOL.

That is the exact event the Global Warming freaks proposed. The earth would heat up and burn.

Now we have a normal/colder winter. What gives?
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24150 Mar 6, 2013
Its no longer a conspiracy "theory" Retards.

Its a fact.

And carpool all you want.

But I ain't paying carbon tax to a global government that I had no say in.

You can take your carbon tax and shove it up your collective fat assessed Retards.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24151 Mar 6, 2013
Why don't all you "progressives" who abandoned the word liberal and liberty take your money and pay the extra taxes for me.

HELL LETS HAVE TWO TIER TAX CODES FOR "PROGRESSIVES" AND THE REST OF US.

YOU WANT TO PAY MORE?
GO FOR IT.

DIFFERENT TAX CODES FOR HOW YOU VOTE.

THAT SHOULD SHUT YOU RETARDS UP FOR GOOD.

You deny the progressives the ability to champion theft...
and they will have nothing
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#24152 Mar 6, 2013
Now THIS is funny! Ralph and ebtcollector are both the same person - a long retired military nut in North St. Paul Minnesota that posts all day long on Topix using a multitude of posting names and proxy locations.

This nut claims to be an expert on EVERY topic.

Ask him about the 787. Or light rail. Or hunting. Or pretty much ANY topic and this conspiracy theory maniac will know more than the experts.

Avoid this idiot like the plague.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24153 Mar 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="ralph's lost"]IF mans activities were heating the earth it would NEVER COOL.[/QUOTE]

Good that toxic topix AGW deniers, who have no science or mathematics degrees, no science & mathematics for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas & may not have hi skule DEE-plooomaas at all, know the Earth better than AGW scientists who have 10 to 16 more years education in science & mathematics. toxic topix AGW deniers are an infinite pool of unknowledge, entertainment, & sometimes racist comments, & full-blown alleged & proud threats.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24154 Mar 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Now THIS is funny! Ralph and ebtcollector are both the same person - a long retired military nut in North St. Paul Minnesota that posts all day long on Topix using a multitude of posting names and proxy locations.
This nut claims to be an expert on EVERY topic.
Ask him about the 787. Or light rail. Or hunting. Or pretty much ANY topic and this conspiracy theory maniac will know more than the experts.
Avoid this idiot like the plague.
You believe what you want to believe.

But no man who considers themselves a free man is going to pay carbon tax to globalists.

And unlike the real Ralph.

I like troll progressive lemmings like there's no tomorrow with vitriol that would make the devil blush.

So keep up your ad hominem personal attacks.

Just ask slew how she enjoyed my responses to her personal attacks.

I'm the biggest troll when I want to be.
I tend to show civility but if you want to "take the gloves off" figuratively speaking and get personal...

Ill welcome that too. I have no problems embracing the darker side of humanity
Kyle

Kendallville, IN

#24155 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know the definition of conspiracy? You self -proclaimed intellectuals?
Google agenda 21.
Global initiative to control everyones lives and their impact on the environment.
How is it implausible?
Its stated bluntly on their website.
God you Retards crack me up.
"Stay stupid my friends"
There you go. The only difference between this nutter and the rest of you deniers (paid hacks excepted) is the Reynolds Wrap fedora.
Kyle

Kendallville, IN

#24156 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
Its no longer a conspiracy "theory" Retards.
Its a fact.
And carpool all you want.
But I ain't paying carbon tax to a global government that I had no say in.
You can take your carbon tax and shove it up your collective fat assessed Retards.

Evidence for your fact =.....(crickets).....
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24157 Mar 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. The only difference between this nutter and the rest of you deniers (paid hacks excepted) is the Reynolds Wrap fedora.
Lol you scared of information?
Funny you need people to think for you.
your brain must be starved for some excercise.
Google agenda 21.

If you were paid to be a lemming, id have more respect for you.
but you seem to be brainwashed like the agenda 21 set out to do.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24158 Mar 6, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Good that toxic topix AGW deniers, who have no science or mathematics degrees, no science & mathematics for their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas & may not have hi skule DEE-plooomaas at all, know the Earth better than AGW scientists who have 10 to 16 more years education in science & mathematics. toxic topix AGW deniers are an infinite pool of unknowledge, entertainment, & sometimes racist comments, & full-blown alleged & proud threats.
You keep repeating the same thing over and over again....
amateurs...

Your fellow progressive sheep are on huff post.

Try preaching to the choir.

On here...you just look foolish

Stupid amateurs
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24159 Mar 6, 2013
Like I told you before...

Sell your carbon tax during the summer when its hot out.

Not during winter morons.

More stupid people will buy your bullshit.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24160 Mar 6, 2013
Google agenda 21.

You cant control the lives of everyone.

No matter how justified you believe the reason to do may be.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24161 Mar 6, 2013
http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/index.ph...
Take your carbon tax and shove it.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24162 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
You self -proclaimed intellectuals?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24163 Mar 6, 2013
debtcollector wrote:
You keep repeating the same thing over and over again....
Kyle

United States

#24164 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you scared of information?
Funny you need people to think for you.
your brain must be starved for some excercise.
Google agenda 21.
If you were paid to be a lemming, id have more respect for you.
but you seem to be brainwashed like the agenda 21 set out to do.
No, wingnut, I'm not wasting my time looking at that crap anymore. If there's something new that isn't conspiracy theorist fantasy, let me know. And stop pretending that all one has to do to see the obvious conspiracy is access the CT'ist info. If you don't possess the CT'ist cognitive defects, any effect is likely in the opposite direction.

The subject IS science, not politics, etc. I have availed myself of the science - including primary sources - and am competent to assess it. Your fallacious Argument from Consequences has no bearing on the validity of the science.

So, if you have actual science (not non-scientific attacks on actual science), please present it now. Anything else is a concession that the science refutes your dogmatic (and in your case, nutty) beliefs.
Kyle

United States

#24165 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
Google agenda 21.
You cant control the lives of everyone.
You can't change the evidence for physical reality.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#24166 Mar 6, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wingnut, I'm not wasting my time looking at that crap anymore. If there's something new that isn't conspiracy theorist fantasy, let me know. And stop pretending that all one has to do to see the obvious conspiracy is access the CT'ist info. If you don't possess the CT'ist cognitive defects, any effect is likely in the opposite direction.
The subject IS science, not politics, etc. I have availed myself of the science - including primary sources - and am competent to assess it. Your fallacious Argument from Consequences has no bearing on the validity of the science.
So, if you have actual science (not non-scientific attacks on actual science), please present it now. Anything else is a concession that the science refutes your dogmatic (and in your case, nutty) beliefs.
Lol fine. Take comfort in your science.
but keep it out of my personal life.

I don't give a shit if you believe in martians or aliens.
Frankly I could care less what a feeble weak willed imbecile like yourself thinks.

But all this bullshit is about CARBON TAX.

LIKE I SAID WEAK WILLED MORON.

CARPOOL ALL YOU WANT.

PAY MONEY TO UN TO BREATHE IF YOU WANT. THATS YOUR CHOICE.

BUT FREE PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO PAY CARBON TAX.

is that so hard to understand?
Even for a person with limited intelligence like yourself....
Should not be that dificult

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 37 min Tang Wong Chew 4
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 39 min Tang Wong Chew 8
ebola in nyc!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr cantmakeitup 4
Liberal New York City Deserves Ebola 11 hr Ebola Van Jones 1
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 14 hr Ebola Van Jones O... 3
Obama Owns Ebola 17 hr cantmakeitup 48
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 18 hr Tang Wong Chew 161
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs